The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoa, I'm way behind. My husband doesn't give a tit about any of this but I was so shocked by J's behavior I went and showed him. We had two of our own and they never were disrespectful in that way because it was imperative to us to try to raise decent people. All kids are bratty, all have meltdowns and none are perfect. They test boundaries and can be disrespectful little shits as teens. They can make you absolutely crazy. Parents can make mistakes in their responses. It's an earnest learning process. It's to be expected in normal development. The behavior isn't to be ignored or dismissed if you've established any boundaries at all. Do your level best.
They need to put raising him as first priority now. Today.
* If that means one of you has to drop everything and parent during a live or your slogs then too bad. Do your bleeping job and teach him, Bojos. It's not cute, at all. Stop resenting him for existing. Stop neglecting his emotional growth. This is entirely your fault. You are the parent. You are crippling him emotionally with your narcissism. You are failing this little human who needs your love and guidance.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ooohhhh I cannot wait for the day all these kids demand legal action be taking against their parents for what they did to them, I can't imagine what these kids will think once they have hit maturity, one of the reasons we don't post my neice online at all is because of fear of pedos taking her image, but these kids have their whole lives put online an just like that girl said its all there for these sickos to use however they want an it's honestly disgusting

Really it's about time the government just outright banned the filming of under 16 for use of public sites, actors have protections an these kids have their selfish asswipe parents that only care about how much money each video can make, they shouldn't even be allowed to keep their kids
YouTube certainly needs to do something about it. Obviously the parents can't make a good decision to save their lives though..

Reactions: 14
I was hoping you would chime in!! 🙂

Of course everything here is speculation, but also we can only go on what we have seen on vlogs or what people have said here through some apparent knowledge. Not every asshole had asshole parents. If you are around someone like Jenn long enough, though, I would suspect you would pick up behaviors you probably didn't have before. 🤷‍♀️
Similarly, nice parents doesn’t always equal nice children.

No one forced Tim to marry Jenn. The old videos don’t just show her doing and saying bad things.

I don’t think you can just pick up bad behaviours, it’s not like he was an impressionable child, especially if he was decent (the complete opposite of Jenn). It’s not like he’s had a personality transplant.

And I don’t buy the fact that, because Tim’s siblings have done well for themselves, that they’re nice people. Some of the richest and most powerful people in the world are the nastiest and most unscrupulous.

Reactions: 12
Dim: *pretends to be obsessed enough with Hocus Pocus that he NEEDS to know the sailing dates for when he can meet humans dressed up as characters who are dressed up as the Sanderson sisters characters*
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 2.16.52 PM.png

Also Dim, as he fondles HOCUS POCUS womens leggings: "is this a haunted mansion print?" Was the cauldron and Binx cat print not a giveaway?
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 2.15.13 PM.png

What are the chances he's even watched Hocus Pocus from start to finish?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How do you know so much about his parents? Do you know them personally?

And yes, Jenn is awful, but I’d love to know why so many of you think Tim was decent before he met her. If he was, he’d have seen what she was like and wouldn’t have stayed with her.

After all, it was Tim who was talking about abusing the DAS pass and who not only attended, but Tweeted proudly about the urban party! And although he didn’t actually say, “Is gay contagious?”, he left it in the video, thinking it was perfectly acceptable! Not to mention his comment about “bad parents” and punching children!

They’re both as bad as each other.
His parents were in the old vlogs pretty regularly - they showed family get togethers, holidays, etc. Dim and his dad worked on an old car together, they went to a German restaurant regularly. His dad always seemed like a really nice man, his mother was fairly quiet in the vlogs but was always buying them little goodies for the house (like a little garlic mincer). All in all - Dim's parents came across as good people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How do you know so much about his parents? Do you know them personally?

And yes, Jenn is awful, but I’d love to know why so many of you think Tim was decent before he met her. If he was, he’d have seen what she was like and wouldn’t have stayed with her.
It's funny to me how so many people seem to want both their families to be completely bleeping trainwrecks just because these two are idiots.

It IS possible to be one's own person. :rolleyes:

I've been watching TTT since 2012 or so.

It's not hard to put things together, pick up on things, learn things from vlogs (e.g., see his past interactions with his parents, his Dad specifically, Adam, etc.), coupled with the fact that I'm local and am familiar with where they live / lived, their schools, their past "haunts," and blah blah blah, I've explained myself ad nauseam already over this.

If anyone wants a glimpse into Tim's family, just go to this vlog that I've emphasized 50x already on here where Jenn shows pics of everyone, including the kids; I've only included the parents here since some peeps are hellbent on blaming Tim's parents for the asshole that Tim is / can be.

When Jenn was still on "speaking terms" with the MIL who she "cut out of [her] life" (who also would gift them trips at Christmas, including the one where they were able to go to Ireland to get married)... she made a DIY anniversary gift for Tim's parents.

1660598364213.png

1660598391219.png

1660598412087.png

1660598426004.png

1660598487921.png

1660598614894.png

1660598506789.png

Starts @6:00 or so

• Heart
Dr.: Jenn, how many bowel movements have you had this week?

Jenn: fake laughs, looks to Tim

Tim answers
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I have been watching Tim/Jen since about 2016-ish. I remember her driving and being a thriving human.

I remember the walk at some nature preserve where they answered the "tough questions" - and they both claimed she was infertile and were told children were not an option for them. And they acted like the accepted it and moved on.

Im so
Even J$ pregnancy announcement didn't annoy as much as this one.......because miracles do happen.

For some reason this one really set me off.

I am old skool enough to remember "pizza eggs" being made in the $hit-hole kitchen in house #1.
PREGNANCY CRAVINGS ALREADY?!!!! GIRL MOST OF US WHO LACK A PERSONAL MENSTRUAL TRACKER WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WE WERE PREGNANT YET LET ALONE CRAVINGS FOR “THIS” baby AS OPPOSED TO WHAT IT WAS LIKE WITH JACKSON! Give me a gd break! You SOUND STUPID

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's funny to me how so many people seem to want both their families to be completely bleeping trainwrecks just because these two are idiots.

It IS possible to be one's own person. :rolleyes:

I've been watching TTT since 2012 or so.

It's not hard to put things together, pick up on things, learn things from vlogs (e.g., see his past interactions with his parents, his Dad specifically, Adam, etc.), coupled with the fact that I'm local and am familiar with where they live / lived, their schools, their past "haunts," and blah blah blah, I've explained myself ad nauseam already over this.

If anyone wants a glimpse into Tim's family, just go to this vlog that I've emphasized 50x already on here where Jenn shows pics of everyone, including the kids; I've only included the parents here since some peeps are hellbent on blaming Tim's parents for the asshole that Tim is / can be.

When Jenn was still on "speaking terms" with the MIL who she "cut out of [her] life" (who also would gift them trips at Christmas, including the one where they were able to go to Ireland to get married)... she made a DIY anniversary gift for Tim's parents.

View attachment 1501902
View attachment 1501904
View attachment 1501905
View attachment 1501906
View attachment 1501909
View attachment 1501919
View attachment 1501910

Starts @6:00 or so

I’m not necessarily implying that his parents are not nice. I don’t know them so I can’t say. But just because his parents are nice doesn’t mean he is decent. It was suggested that he can’t possibly nasty and it’s all Jenn’s doing merely because his parents are decent people.

It was also said that, because Tim’s siblings have done well for themselves, they are good people. How nice someone is is not measured by their material success. His siblings may be nice people, but that doesn’t meant Tim is decent, either.

Like you said, he is his own person. His parents, siblings, or Jenn can’t control this.

Reactions: 8
Some of us actually know quite a bit about his parents.

His parents are not friggin narcissists or unstable. Everyone in his family is fine and he was raised in a decent household.

Like @Southpaw33 said, he's been influenced by Jenn.
Jenn and money. I think it’s a combination of both.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I watched OA’s vlog to see the difference between their video and the Tracker’s. Jenn showed off her belly. 🤦‍♀️ That’s not from pregnancy yet! Is she just trying to fool people that she isn’t really “fat” or is she really that stupid/delusional that she has convinced herself she already has a big pregnancy bump?

82B42829-1414-493B-9B6A-D621DE00AA50.jpeg

Also, OA’s video quality shows a lot more, shall we say realism, than the Tracker camera, lol. Homegirl is looking rough.

B662EE3D-072B-4B0B-B238-B03053138395.jpeg

8F3AA92D-EF2A-4F32-8052-357C850CF25B.jpeg
4C49B939-1629-4C1C-A3EA-FC2DC1F94025.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well, Jenn tweeted that she cut her MIL - who, with her husband, adopted a child (Tim's oldest brother) in the 1970s - out of her life years ago (as of 2018). ;)

So...there's that. ;)

View attachment 1501434
She is a horrible human being through and through. Yet people would die on their grave for her and even come here trying to protect her at all costs. She gets what she deserves. I hope J¢ future partner tweets the same thing about her. “I didn’t think I’d ever meet a talking pig until I met my MIL. Toxic, disgusting human being. I was so happy when I finally cut her out of my life. #goodriddance”

• Haha
  • Heart
If that's an 8 week baby bump 👆 they may jack her up on blocks by 12 weeks, she won't be able to even waddle 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not necessarily implying that his parents are not nice. I don’t know them so I can’t say. But just because his parents are nice doesn’t mean he is decent. It was suggested that he can’t possibly nasty and it’s all Jenn’s doing merely because his parents are decent people.

It was also said that, because Tim’s siblings have done well for themselves, they are good people. How nice someone is is not measured by their material success. His siblings may be nice people, but that doesn’t meant Tim is decent, either.

Like you said, he is his own person. His parents, siblings, or Jenn can’t control this.

Who is arguing that Tim is "decent" on here?
I called him a "bleeping dimwit" a couple hours ago.

I feel like this convo has gone in crazy different directions at this point. 🥴 🤪 :ROFLMAO:

I watched OA’s vlog to see the difference between their video and the Tracker’s. Jenn showed off her belly. 🤦‍♀️ That’s not from pregnancy yet! Is she just trying to fool people that she isn’t really “fat” or is she really that stupid/delusional that she has convinced herself she already has a big pregnancy bump?

View attachment 1502098

Also, OA’s video quality shows a lot more, shall we say realism, than the Tracker camera, lol. Homegirl is looking rough.

View attachment 1502111
View attachment 1502113View attachment 1502114
OMG. That first pic reminds me of when Meghan Markle would be holding a non-existent belly all the time at the beginning with Archie JUST to remind us that she was pregnant. Except contrary to Jenn, Meghan was super slim.

Jenn, if you're 8 weeks, J-Money Part II is a raspberry. If you're 9 weeks, J-Money Part II is an olive.

You're not showing yet.

1660604606783.png

1660604621048.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1502098

View attachment 1502111
Jenn looks so glassy eyed here... I'm not sure if it's a filter or what

Reactions: 5
She looks like a fat, almost-40 year old wearing a ridiculous dress and too much makeup. Which is fine. It’s just funny is how hot she thinks she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From OA's vlog, if anyone needs a MNSSHP Ginn avatar. Lmao

2022-08-15 19_21_22-(17) Our First Time At Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! - YouTube.png

Also, Ginn Slacker's "Pro 'Just the Tip' #1" - Don't bother with any of the rides that don't have the Halloween overlay
Dim Slacker's Pro Tip - Go to the second parade

Meanwhile, over on AE, Breedlove was like "The lineups for candy right at the beginning was insane, so you're better off riding the rides now with no lineup and getting candy later". A real actual tip!

2022-08-15 19_24_20-(17) Our First Time At Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! - YouTube.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 1502098

View attachment 1502111
She has the neck of an obese 60-year-old.

Some of us actually know quite a bit about his parents.

His parents are not friggin narcissists or unstable. Everyone in his family is fine and he was raised in a decent household.

Like @Southpaw33 said, he's been influenced by Jenn.
That is my guess and speculation. Not everyone has to agree -- it feels like people here are talking in circles (not you). 😂

He could be how he is because of his parents, or he could be how he is because of being isolated with Jenn, who has done many toxic things over the years and he had a front row seat to it.

Nobody here is claiming to be the one who knows the correct answer. I just found it strange to see someone think his parents are probably to blame. That deduction seems so much more out of left field than the more obvious one. But 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And, btw, if my spouse ever tweeted tit about my mother publicly like that, it would have been taken down immediately (or at least a SHORT TIME later) or I would have been done with them. Jenn was a grown adult in charge of her own actions, but there is no way Tim should have allowed that to stand, and still be there TODAY. Awful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.