The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They complain about Chipotle being out of guacamole and why don't they just whip up some guacamole RIGHT THEN AND THERE if they're out. Why doesn't the world revolve around THEM and what THEY want, whenever THEY want it? Life is hard! These two have no place to talk about other people not doing their jobs well.

Ginn pretends she "hasn't even thought about" the gender reveal video they'll be doing. Sure thing.

She’s craving crudite/raw veggies 😂

Girl stop
And she said she hasn't been craving sweet stuff.

Ginn, you can't crave sweet stuff if it's a constant part of your diet anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She manages to make lipstick look so disgusting. Her lips are so gross. Her lipstick accentuates her wonky chiclet teeth.

Oh thank goodness for this window blocking half of her face.
Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 11.45.08 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Who, within 2 mins of them waking up, makes their kid sing a song and then plays 20 questions rapid fire style? Come on little moneymaker!!!! We need some extra cash for J$ 2.0!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Ginn sits up straight when a stan says they look blurry. Uh, that's not how that works. Your posture doesn't affect the resolution. Then again, this is the same chick that said her wifi wasn't working while they were on a live show. 🙄

Dim is now the expert on baby showers. "Yeah of course you have a baby shower for every baby." 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't even throw money at celebs 😅 let alone some vloggers that think they are somthing when they aren't, an guaranteed the "secret" discord channel is 90% stans talking amongst themselves with the vlogger maybe speaking for like 3 minutes every 5 or 6 days an the stans losing their minds because they made a 3 min appearance once a week

I looked up the film an comic con thing that's gonna be in Edinburgh an ewan mcgregor is taking like £185 for a photo an £220 if two want to be in it (not that am intrested in him anyway) but I feel like these vloggers look at the type of money all these celebs will take for things an feel they are entitled to ask for ridiculous amounts for what they call a patreon when in reality the money celebs take is nothing to look up to because its as much a rip off as what patreon is
🤔 wonder how much Dim will charge to say “Now it’s time to pay the price” $2k? maybe $500 for a photo with Tim, $750 to include Dumpster and an extra $250 per kid. $300 to enjoy a hotdog at Casey’s. The Rolley Coasty Package $450 - enjoy a roller coaster ride with Tim of his choosing. I should stop giving them ideas.

I know Provost Park Pass charges $1k to spend a day at Disney with Chris. Which for his knowledge might be neat. At the same time I’d rather save up an extra $2k and pay Disney to give me a proper tour.

Reactions: 9
Ginn sits up straight when a stan says they look blurry. Uh, that's not how that works. Your posture doesn't affect the resolution. Then again, this is the same chick that said her wifi wasn't working while they were on a live show. 🙄

Dim is now the expert on baby showers. "Yeah of course you have a baby shower for every baby." 🙄
Prior to this live he is posting about the Gucci sweatshirt he wants, but they think they need another baby shower for stuff they need? What the duck?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Who doesn't love a party?

Am I wrong or did they not have a baby shower for J$? They don't even have any friends to invite to a baby shower and who would buy them all the designer crap they get?

Reactions: 16
Prior to this live he is posting about the Gucci sweatshirt he wants, but they think they need another baby shower for stuff they need? What the duck?
Maybe that confirms that Prop 2 will be a girl because Dim wants another baby shower because a girl can't use things originally bought for a boy.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He’s so obsessed with this stupid minivan. Relax you’re only gonna have two kids

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dim: "A babymoon is like one last trip, one last vacation, before the baby comes."

Dim. YOU GO ON VACATION ALL THE TIME. You're not going to stop. You'll keep doing staycations anyway at least. Babymoons don't make sense for two people who already had a baby, have a nanny, and DON'T HAVE JOBS. Stanny Lean will be taking care of both kids anyway.

They complain they only got "like 10 pieces of candy" during MNSSHP. Ummm....... she definitely can't count.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Who doesn't love a party?

Am I wrong or did they not have a baby shower for J$? They don't even have any friends to invite to a baby shower and who would buy them all the designer crap they get?
Yeah, maybe it was private because nobody wanted to be on a vlog. Maybe why they want one this time they can vlog since they have never done it. I'm expecting SuperChats or Patreon to be switched on timed with when the new baby comes. Maybe some sad story about how Jenn can't edit now and they need extra help...right after they buy a new electric car? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He’s so obsessed with this stupid minivan. Relax you’re only gonna have two kids
But they fill up their Tesla to the gills for only 3 people for a 2 day trip less than 20 minutes from their front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That Gucci shirt is so tacky. It looks like something you'd find at Goodwill that some tween attacked with a Bedazzler back in the '80s. Dim only wants it because it's expensive.

And, if they tried all the "sciency" things in the past, she would have a very precise idea of her cycle and ovulation phase. After you map that out during your first time it's pretty clear if you ovulate mid-cycle, later in the cycle, and all your documentated signs. They showed what ovulation tests they had used. After a few months of using those (+ knowing it from "sciency" attempt #1 years ago), they should know her ovulation timing. The whole thing is very weird.
Remember, this is Ginn we're talking about. She probably considers going off birth control when you want to have a baby to be "sciency".
Ge6Y.gif

Reactions: 14
All that's missing from J¢ performing 2 seconds after waking up is giving him some doggy treats, and also making him roll over and sit and jump through a hula hoop. "Good boy! Good buddy! Sit! Stay! Don't drool!"

They bought this door stopper that looks like a butt for Dim's mom, but then forgot to give it to her. *fake laugh*
What is a door stop that looks like a butt doing on your desk?

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 12.10.39 PM.png

Reactions: 12

For 19.95 a month, ladies he'll keep up with your periods!

Who, within 2 mins of them waking up, makes their kid sing a song and then plays 20 questions rapid fire style? Come on little moneymaker!!!! We need some extra cash for J$ 2.0!!!!!
Dance chicken dance (turn the heat up underneath).. pathetic how they use that little guy.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.