The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im calling it they are going to have some kind of zoom/ live babyshower that they let their stans participate in. We all know they don't have true friends, and they are grifters.
It's all about getting more stuff to him, gift cards, money & etc.... he thrives on feeling we've earned this and screw everyone else.

Reactions: 20
I basically let mine sleep when he wanted- no training was needed & at age 51 he still goes to bed early, so does his wife. Personally I think the little sweet guy gets in their way and disturbs their private time LOL .. so he's sent to bed really early after napping half a day,, Let him be a little boy!
Our son would wake 4-5 times a night and would only go back to sleep if we went in to rock him so we had to help him learn to fall back asleep on his own.

Reactions: 5
That kid
They don't discipline now then they are in for a hell of a battle when the new baby comes, kids don't just magically behave, an no amount of threats about not getting to ride the "brown rolly coasty" will work, he's a absolute brat an it's all their doing, once the new kid comes it will be even worse because whenever they wanted to film him then they have wanted his attention, now you have a baby that will be getting all that filming an attention an he's going be pissed with that, wait till he's being told that they are busy with the baby an he needs to wait, HA kid will not be taking that as a answer, she used to go on about him being wild, well gin now you are going know what wild is actually like
That kid is going to beat the crap out of his new baby rival.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t like defending them but we sleep trained our 2 year old and it was one of the best decisions we ever made. He was reliant on us rocking/singing him to sleep so we had to find another way to help him sleep on his own
We trained ours too. She was always a good sleeper but she hit a regression at 6ish months and it was needed to get back into it.

Reactions: 5
J$ had sleep issues & they made it worse by never letting him soothe himself. Remember when he would wake up from a nap & they would run in there before he blinked. Timmy boy did sleep training after not sleeping, cause we know lazy ass Jennbo didn’t get up.

Timmy boy is in a world of hurt, he did try & tell J$ to let mommy talk & then she reversed any adult intervention by snatching his ass back when he started to whine. She will make any attempt at discipline not viable. Timmy boy needs to put his foot down with both his kids.

Reactions: 19
Jenn isn’t even out of the first trimester, and Tim is already thinking about getting the baby to sleep for 90% of the day…. Just as Jackson will be sleeping less.

Reactions: 18
I thought the same thing. She wanted to buy a girlie onesie but Tim didn’t want her to reveal the gender just yet. Gotta do another dumb reveal video followed by a girl shower hosted by nobody because they have no friends.
I was gonna say, worse hosting the damn shower?! They better buy some friends soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The onesie Ginn said she wanted to get was bright orange. I don't think it's gender-related. Dim might have actually had a moment of practical thinking in that they should maybe at least wait until the second trimester to buy onesies. After all it's yet another "miracle" child, right?

I've had so many friends have miscarriages or ectopic pregnancies in the first trimester (and they're just the ones who shared that with me - it's a lot more common than gets talked about) - you'd think a woman who is almost 40 and who's pregnant with her second "miracle" child would pump the breaks on acting like she's already 7 months pregnant and proceed with some caution. She's seriously like 15 years old mentally.

• Heart
Goddamn I hate these two so much.

it’ll be interesting to see Jenn drunk and pregnant at HHN. Because we all motherfucking know she doesn’t follow any pregnancy “rules”

good news…this pregnancy isn’t interfering with “anything they have scheduled”

what a bleeping gross thing to say 🙄🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Dim: "A babymoon is like one last trip, one last vacation, before the baby comes."

Dim. YOU GO ON VACATION ALL THE TIME. You're not going to stop. You'll keep doing staycations anyway at least. Babymoons don't make sense for two people who already had a baby, have a nanny, and DON'T HAVE JOBS. Stanny Lean will be taking care of both kids anyway.

They complain they only got "like 10 pieces of candy" during MNSSHP. Ummm....... she definitely can't count.
Maybe the CMs didn't want greedy ass middle aged vloggers eating all the candy meant for the kids they bought the tickets out from under. These assholes. 😤

Reactions: 14
I was gonna say, worse hosting the damn shower?! They better buy some friends soon.
Here's our new PO Box number in case you want to send something, WE'LL STOCKPILE FOR MONTHS & MONTHS. LOL

The Tim Tracker #89 Titties, Tesla and ole Buddieeeeeeeeeeee Sr has his hands full

plus tracking ovulation, sleep training classes, onesies or not, when & how to gender reveal- gosh he's got so much to do and her? LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought the same thing. She wanted to buy a girlie onesie but Tim didn’t want her to reveal the gender just yet. Gotta do another dumb reveal video followed by a girl shower hosted by nobody because they have no friends.
They could have just bought it then and maybe not bleeping filmed it! OMG the horror! lmao

Goddamn I hate these two so much.

it’ll be interesting to see Jenn drunk and pregnant at HHN. Because we all motherfucking know she doesn’t follow any pregnancy “rules”

good news…this pregnancy isn’t interfering with “anything they have scheduled”

what a bleeping gross thing to say 🙄🥴
But wait, she's "off caffeine"!

Reactions: 9
I’m not good at titles but The Period Tracker needs to be commemorated

• Sick
Reactions: 21
They could have just bought it then and maybe not bleeping filmed it! OMG the horror! lmao

But wait, she's "off caffeine"!
Tots & pears to her waking up at noon (oh wait, we're supposed to pretend she only gets up half an hour after Dim) and not being able to chug on a 60 oz. iced coffee while she makes J¢ four eggies and toast covered in 3 tablespoons of butter. Oh wait, she's pReGnAnT now, so she can't even stand long enough to overcook eggies and toast some bread. But she can walk around for 6 hours when it's dAtE nIgHt and the tits come out to play.

Reactions: 13
Well as my 'Mary Poppins' days are well and truly over, and my carpet bag is way back in the furthest recess of my closet (also known as 'Narnia'), I feel they need to call in the 'big guns' to help them with their forthcoming dilemma. What about "Nanny JoJo" from the tv series "Supernanny." She would soon 'kick them into touch' with her no nonsense ways. A whimsical idea I know....😃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh just wait until they do a live one, one kid hanging off her boob, the toddler just going nutz and ole Timmeh saying, what have I gotten myself into.. LOL You asked for it, buddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sr.
Yeah I'm hoping her twins dream comes true. They'll bleeping implode!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not good at titles but The Period Tracker needs to be commemorated
It shall go down in history!! He shall be known as "Buddieeeeeeeeeeee Sr. tracker of all periods."
1660515799598.png

His go to travel kit:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Remember the hotel lunch thing last pregnancy where they tried to make out the hotel gave them gifts and stuff? Was that their baby shower?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.