The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was funny she was so excited "we get to buy onsies again!!" and Tim is like oh no, we are holding off of that for now. lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the comments someone points out that there's a bowling shirt. Tim says there's a jean jacket too ($5900) but the bowling shirt is his favorite. 100% see him buying this, he could make it his Uni media uniform. Oh wait.... 😂

View attachment 1497720
Oh i hope he buys that obscene shirt with the big old GUCCI on the back. That will be the day that he is openly mocked in public. Can’t wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think these lying f-ers took had any fertility issues nor took that long to get pregnant. I think they actually delayed “trying” to make sure they could go on the Wish. They are money hungry manipulators.
I was thinking this exact theory last night. When their original Wish cruise got canceled, maybe they had to delay. Anyone know when they found out that was cancelled?

Wouldn't surprise me if they had assistance in the form of fertility drugs and that's another reason she dreamt and wondered if she had twins at first (as she mentioned in the vlog).

I find it difficult to believe a woman of her age doesn't naturally know when she's ovulating, about to have a period, etc., and only knows bc Timbo tracks it?

And, if they tried all the "sciency" things in the past, she would have a very precise idea of her cycle and ovulation phase. After you map that out during your first time it's pretty clear if you ovulate mid-cycle, later in the cycle, and all your documentated signs. They showed what ovulation tests they had used. After a few months of using those (+ knowing it from "sciency" attempt #1 years ago), they should know her ovulation timing. The whole thing is very weird.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t be in fort pampers more than a few days. tImE foR a WeLL DeSerVed VaCaTIon🥴
Stanny gave it away on her Instagram....you would think they would be pissed about that....then again they are ones that gave away who Stanny is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jenn wishes she looked like a beer wench. The only thing she was serving last night was saggy milk jugs and neck rolls. She’s all yours Tim.
Who were the first Disney vloggers who posted parks consistently on YouTube? Like who started all this? Is it the Trackers?

They must hate all of these people regardless lol. They probably see them as taking “their” views
I think it may have been Resort TV1, although I stand to be corrected. This is another channel I cannot bear to watch anymore. However, they were responsible for me starting to watch Disney live streams/vlogs on YouTube. Did not have a clue about any of this, 'til it popped up in my 'feed.' I remember Josh was at Universal, it was the first day of opening after the first 'lockdown.' It stated "LIVE" and I remember ( seems so silly now) that I was nervous to click on, as I didn't know if it was free. I remember it was 'tipping' it down, and this guy was standing there getting soaked. I thought the rain would ease, but it just got steadily worse. I remember feeling so sorry for him. I watched in fascination. Couldn't believe I was sitting in my London home, watching live in Florida. I watched until 1.00 a.m. UK time, and reluctantly switched off. I didn't even realise you could 'catch up' with it, until it appeared on my 'feed' the next day. I watched it all, and then when he said we'll be at Seaworld next Friday ( both parks opened before Disney), I was 'beside myself.' That was the start of it all, and now I cannot stand to watch them or the "Trackholes." Times have changed.😉

Oh man, she was reeeeally trying hard to be fun and hilarious and all personality. She was going nonstop. Her "jokes" were horrible and she was trying too hard laughing at Adam's every word. 🙄
Trying to get him 'onside' methinks. However, Adam is no fool.😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Stanny gave it away on her Instagram....you would think they would be pissed about that....then again they are ones that gave away who Stanny is
What did she say on Instagram? I have her on Facebook but she won’t add me on IG.

Reactions: 5
I thought it was funny she was so excited "we get to buy onsies again!!" and Tim is like oh no, we are holding off of that for now. lmao!
Why buy something they would need for the kid when he has to spend all his money on hot dogs?

Reactions: 4
Oh i hope he buys that obscene shirt with the big old GUCCI on the back. That will be the day that he is openly mocked in public. Can’t wait!
Nothing screams "I'm Gucci's witch!!!" Like that tacky, ugly shirt. Also screams desperation of trying to prove to people you think you're rich. Not a good look on anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just got round to watching FREs new vid, love them an miss seeing all the vids but poor Charlie being used in that video 😅 he would probably be the first to slam them since he hates people exploiting kids

Reactions: 5
Hahaha, Live show time.

Gotta get in an easy "vid" before the cruise!

Tim has on that stupid 4 Town shirt. 🤢

• Sick
Nothing screams "I'm Gucci's witch!!!" Like that tacky, ugly shirt. Also screams desperation of trying to prove to people you think you're rich. Not a good look on anyone.
There is constantly a line outside the Gucci stores and not one person in line screams classy or wealthy to me. Maybe it's because I'm over 40 but obnoxious prints and bright gold is just unappealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My 17 year old is screaming at the TV with Jenn saying if you are in high school you only go to HHN to be away from your parents and you don't care about the houses. My daughter is absolutely losing her mind at how wrong they are. 😂

Side note--my daughter follows these things and in years past, we don't know all the houses on this date, we find out much closer. We know some, but some houses get released the week of the event. Apparently there's some sort of excel spreadsheet about it. So these two have absolutely no facts about HHN.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is talking about "the orb" that stans thought was her mom during the pregnancy vlog. And she says she thinks it was dust off the ring light they were using.😅 So they planned to film in their bedroom and purposefully set up lighting to film on their bed? 🥴

• Sick
Her hair looks terrible, as usual. The bleach isn't helping.

"We donated some toys to Lyn but maybe we should have kept them so Gizmo would have friends on the couch." 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She is talking about "the orb" that stans thought was her mom during the pregnancy vlog. And she says she thinks it was dust off the ring light they were using.😅 So they planned to film in their bedroom and purposefully set up lighting to film on their bed? 🥴
smh isn't enough...
tenor.gif

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.