The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Tim’s total know it all attitude about having a baby shower for a second. Like Jenn is crazy that anyone would not have one. Ummm. I would say many many people either think it’s tacky or agree you have more of a sprinkle. Oh but they’ve never heard of a sprinkle either.
It's all about getting more stuff to him, gift cards, money & etc.... he thrives on feeling we've earned this and screw everyone else.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched the live yet, but based on what you guys are saying about Jackson’s behavior combined with the pregnancy blog… I guess the talk they had with Jackson being “gentle with mommy” ain’t working!

It’s DISGUSTING they allow that behavior!

Reactions: 20
Oh just wait until they do a live one, one kid hanging off her boob, the toddler just going nutz and ole Timmeh saying, what have I gotten myself into.. LOL You asked for it, buddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sr.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lurker here…there was a lot of subtle trolling in the live comments. The comment about someone showing up at the house was great. Also, someone suggested a channel name change to the Jackson Tracker. I think Stans were catching on…one person suggested mods. I also think Jen took the charity suggestion in lieu of baby shower gifts as a dig…she spoke of them giving to a charity that provided women protection from getting fired and funding when they had to take time off from work. She didn’t know the name of the charity…it sounded like she was embellishing. Tim just looked confused at what she was saying.
Hmm perhaps she was talking about ADEA passed in 1967? Or maybe the FMLA leave? Interesting I didn’t know you could donate to federal law mandates! I think she made it up unless she is talking about women needing funds to get abortion care out of state? But several companies and planned parenthood are providing funds? Just say Planned Parenthood, Jenn! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I haven’t watched the live yet, but based on what you guys are saying about Jackson’s behavior combined with the pregnancy blog… I guess the talk they had with Jackson being “gentle with mommy” ain’t working!

It’s DISGUSTING they allow that behavior!
They don't discipline now then they are in for a hell of a battle when the new baby comes, kids don't just magically behave, an no amount of threats about not getting to ride the "brown rolly coasty" will work, he's a absolute brat an it's all their doing, once the new kid comes it will be even worse because whenever they wanted to film him then they have wanted his attention, now you have a baby that will be getting all that filming an attention an he's going be pissed with that, wait till he's being told that they are busy with the baby an he needs to wait, HA kid will not be taking that as a answer, she used to go on about him being wild, well gin now you are going know what wild is actually like

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe that confirms that Prop 2 will be a girl because Dim wants another baby shower because a girl can't use things originally bought for a boy.
Also probably why Tim stopped her from buying onesies. They already know its a girl and Jen would want to buy a bunch of girlie ones. But they have to keep acting like they dont know yet.

Reactions: 16
Also probably why Tim stopped her from buying onesies. They already know its a girl and Jen would want to buy a bunch of girlie ones. But they have to keep acting like they dont know yet.
Dim probably bought a few girlie onesies for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hmm perhaps she was talking about ADEA passed in 1967? Or maybe the FMLA leave? Interesting I didn’t know you could donate to federal law mandates! I think she made it up unless she is talking about women needing funds to get abortion care out of state? But several companies and planned parenthood are providing funds? Just say Planned Parenthood, Jenn! 🤦🏽‍♀️
I bet you are right. She might have thought she’d alienate some more fans so she ”forgot” the charity name. And that’s why Tim looked like a deer in headlights.

Reactions: 12
If they know the sex then wouldn't that make her further along than they are saying? Not sure when you find out the sex but I know when we found out about my neice it was quite a few months in

Reactions: 8
That's because ole Timmeh..
tenor.gif
I must add,,, sleep training? WTF is that all about..

Reactions: 9
That's because ole Timmeh.. View attachment 1498920 I must add,,, sleep training? WTF is that all about..
I don’t like defending them but we sleep trained our 2 year old and it was one of the best decisions we ever made. He was reliant on us rocking/singing him to sleep so we had to find another way to help him sleep on his own

Reactions: 6
They don't discipline now then they are in for a hell of a battle when the new baby comes, kids don't just magically behave, an no amount of threats about not getting to ride the "brown rolly coasty" will work, he's a absolute brat an it's all their doing, once the new kid comes it will be even worse because whenever they wanted to film him then they have wanted his attention, now you have a baby that will be getting all that filming an attention an he's going be pissed with that, wait till he's being told that they are busy with the baby an he needs to wait, HA kid will not be taking that as a answer, she used to go on about him being wild, well gin now you are going know what wild is actually like
The fAns aren’t going to think he’s cute for much longer that’s for sure.

Reactions: 13
The fAns aren’t going to think he’s cute for much longer that’s for sure.
Tbh I think that's why they had baby #2 it's clear stans aren't intrested as much now as they were, the stans strike me as the type that they just want the cute baby stage an not the toddler stage, he's done his time an now they need another to keep the stans intrested

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I don’t like defending them but we sleep trained our 2 year old and it was one of the best decisions we ever made. He was reliant on us rocking/singing him to sleep so we had to find another way to help him sleep on his own
I'm pretty sure they did sleep training. I remember Jenn talking about the Ferber method. It could be that she was full of tit and Tim thinks they should actually do it this time.

I personally think that the correct answer to what would we do different should be--we won't be as rigid with the naps/schedule and let baby sleep in the stroller instead of rushing home like they do with J$. But I think by saying that they do something differently, they would be admitting that they've done something "wrong" (incorrectly) with J$ and we'd never, ever see them admit to that.

I’m a little late to the MNSSHP party:

#1 You’re biting into a piece of “moist” cake…not a bowling ball, you dramatic bleep

#2 I’m calling it now (and hope I’m right), she’s having a boy

#3 No one wants to see them busted titties and dirty-ass bra hanging out at MNSSHP (or anywhere else for that matter)
E39A5292-27CF-483A-804B-15347F7100C1.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I basically let mine sleep when he wanted- no training was needed & at age 51 he still goes to bed early, so does his wife. Personally I think the little sweet guy gets in their way and disturbs their private time LOL .. so he's sent to bed really early after napping half a day,, Let him be a little boy!

Reactions: 11
I am always surprised when internet people admit to sleep training. It’s such a controversial subject.

I so hope they have a boy. Less for them to exploit. I’m sure I won’t get my wish though.

Reactions: 13
I thought the same thing. She wanted to buy a girlie onesie but Tim didn’t want her to reveal the gender just yet. Gotta do another dumb reveal video followed by a girl shower hosted by nobody because they have no friends.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I basically let mine sleep when he wanted- no training was needed & at age 51 he still goes to bed early, so does his wife. Personally I think the little sweet guy gets in their way and disturbs their private time LOL .. so he's sent to bed really early after napping half a day,, Let him be a little boy!
My neice gets put down between 7 an 8pm depending on if we think she's tired enough she will sleep at 7pm or need that little bit of energetic play that by 8pm she will sleep, she gets to pick when an how long naps will be during the day, an we have never had a problem, sleeps the full night as well, only times we have a problem is if she's maybe not feeling too great which is rare or she's had a little nightmare in which she usually falls back over kindi quickly

Not sure if that's sleep training or not, but works for me

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.