The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Slackers need to get their ad revenue up because J$ is going to be demanding A LOT more presents as the baby gets closer and closer to coming. The kid couldn't even watch his parents open a single birthday gift without needing one of his own... They're going to reap everything they've sewn shortly and we (the unwell 3 😂) are HERE FOR IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They did not post their MNSSHP video yesterday, and I think her husband’s name is Alan. I either really, really agree with Molly, or I think her take is the most annoying possible. There’s never any in the middle. I wish her success, but find most influencers insufferable, and that’s what she’s decided to be now.
I watched one of her F&W videos. It was Alan and Molly. She is a lot more critical when describing the food now that she is her own boss and can say what she wants. Before it was just "not my favorite". Now she will go into detail what it is she didn't like. She also seemed to tone down her over the top love of the things she liked.
Alan's a goofball like Molly. I found it funny at times and a cheesy other times. They came across like this is who we are on camera and off. They worked well together as opposed to Dim rambling and Gin looking at him with the stupid "wow, I never knew that" face.
Side note: Wasn't Alan "friends with" Gaston back in the day?

Reactions: 16
A long time ago they use to say they didn’t care about the ads or the income that they lived comfortably. (Which is what I liked about them) I always wondered why I never got ads for their videos but ATW seemed to have ads every 5 minutes. Then in the past 6 months I now get ads every 5 minutes watching TTT.
I remember those days! I thought it was cool of them not to lambast their fans with ads like all the other channels. I had no idea they were putting them in now (I have YouTube Premium so I don't have to watch any ads ever).

Vlogger "friendships" are so bleeping weird. Why do they bother pretending to be friends if they barely even hung out? 🥴 Usually when I know my friends are visiting from the other side of the country, I make sure to spend more than one photo opportunity with them. Woo must have been the only person willing, for some strange reason, to hang out with them most of the night. Ginn's like the only woman whose tits repel others from being around her. Bojos must still be bitter about OA going on Wish a couple times now, right?

View attachment 1499474
I feel like OA is trying to distance themselves from the Trackers and made that comment purposely so people would see they aren't besties. And who can blame them?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

They're also in for a rude awakening if he's "going through an everything is mine phase" - has he ever stopped going through this phase?
Aren’t his parents in this phase too? Pawing merchandise constantly. Always wanting more, more, more. More staycation, vacations and junk to store in Ft. Pampers.

Reactions: 17
I remember those days! I thought it was cool of them not to lambast their fans with ads like all the other channels. I had no idea they were putting them in now (I have YouTube Premium so I don't have to watch any ads ever).

I feel like OA is trying to distance themselves from the Trackers and made that comment purposely so people would see they aren't besties. And who can blame them?
the "ha" at the start is telling

Reactions: 4
This is spot on. My cousin and her family treated her son like this when he was little - thinking everything was sooo cute and sooo funny, no matter how inappropriate or rude it was - and he was an absolute monster through his entire childhood because of it. He would show up to family events and greet people by punching them and laughing, and would constantly call people names and tell them to shut up. He was never disciplined, only encouraged with laughter. I kinda feel bad saying this because he did surprisingly turn out to be a really great adult, but he was genuinely an AWFUL child.

They're also in for a rude awakening if he's "going through an everything is mine phase" - has he ever stopped going through this phase? They gave him gifts on Tim's birthday. In addition to the rude behavior, they really need to correct this before the baby comes.

They're just both so clueless about this. It's nice to see that Tim is half-heartedly making an effort, but if he and Jen aren't going to work together as a team to enforce that effort and really teach J that it's NOT okay then Tim may as well not even bother. But even if they do end up homeschooling him, or never sending him to daycare, or whatever, he still will need to learn how to appropriately interact with people who aren't the two of them. It's like they think he will only ever interact with them for his entire life, and if they're fine with his behavior then they don't need to do anything else. They have to be at least somewhat concerned about how he's going to react to a new baby, if this is how he acts with them now?
You are exactly right. As a teacher and behavior therapist, this is the dynamic I almost always saw. The mom was too soft and the dad attempted to correct behavior but was afraid of the mom being mad about it. So it would always result in marriage problems as well as poor behavior by the kid. I saw families divorce or at least live as roommates because of this. Then especially when the new baby comes, it will divide them and stress them even more. I’m here for the fall out!

Reactions: 9
HAHAHA. Anyone watch the very beginning of the live? They had a countdown on the screen (copying Peter and Kitra's live countdown btw), and they didn't know the sound was on. Sounded like Jenn walked in and they were talking about nothing interesting, just getting ready to start, you hear Tim take a drink of water, and then it sounds like Tim says:

"Now would be a good time to insert ads. It's like right away, insert an ad."
Jenn laughs, "huhuhuh- put one in now."

When it came on and stans told them they could hear the whole time, they looked a tiny bit 'deer in headlights', Jenn did some shifty eyes at Tim, but Tim immediately passed it off and said they would "watch the playback" and "we didn't say anything incriminating" -- Jenn acted like of course not after he said that.

They looked nervous. 😂😂😂 The way Tim said the ad comment, he lowered his voice way down and whispered that part. They didn't know anyone could hear anything but he still felt the need to whisper that? I had to put the volume way up.

Haven't they acted like they don't control the ads before? Or that they don't purposefully put them in somewhere? And today Tim said he should insert ads during the countdown? 🙄 And Jenn's "put one in now" she quickly threw in...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Ginn had to "fake laugh" so hard you guyyyyzzzzz to try and play it off. Also, "look at my hair!!"

2022-08-15 11_13_07-Live Show! Let's Catch Up! Discussing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Part...png

2022-08-15 11_11_38-Live Show! Let's Catch Up! Discussing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Part...png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That hair... that lipstick color... those glasses...that awful shirt...

HOW on earth does she think she actually looks GOOD here?! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Ginn had to "fake laugh" so hard you guyyyyzzzzz to try and play it off. Also, "look at my hair!!"

View attachment 1500771

View attachment 1500773
They are such absolute dumb fucks. This is "tHeIr jOb" according to their loving stans and they are so goddamned inept at it I can't get over it. People who suck this hard at their jobs get fired. Sucks these two jackoffs don't get any consequences.

***I should add, they're SO SO SO lucky they didn't say anything derogatory or just plain stupid like they've been known to do in the past. They dodged a huge bullet with a live mic on. The way that they nervously looked at each other and Dim's "we didn't say anything incriminating" line is to me a clear indication that they know they got lucky this time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone else may have suggested it and I know I am late to the game. But Jen and her boobs AGAIN hanging out! I was like OMG Jenn! Cover yourself up!!

Reactions: 6
They are such absolute dumb fucks. This is "tHeIr jOb" according to their loving stans and they are so goddamned inept at it I can't get over it. People who suck this hard at their jobs get fired. Sucks these two jackoffs don't get any consequences.

***I should add, they're SO SO SO lucky they didn't say anything derogatory or just plain stupid like they've been known to do in the past. They dodged a huge bullet with a live mic on. The way that they nervously looked at each other and Dim's "we didn't say anything incriminating" line is to me a clear indication that they know they got lucky this time.
I was about to say this exact same thing. If that's the first thing out of his mouth when they realize they could be heard then they are definitely used to saying things that are "incriminating". Also, if they were so sure they couldn't be heard then why did they whisper about adding ads? I think they are so used to saying sneaky/shady things to each other in whisper so they don't get caught. They haven't learned a damned thing in all these years.

Reactions: 14
i have a relative who was the same way as J$prop. all his life he tortured his mom with slaps and kicks and nothing was ever done about it. his father was clueless and did not discipline either. when they used to come over to my house, i was always asked 'can you please tell him to stop' - oh boy, did that line irk me. not my problem - he's your child. just b/c my children have respect and manners doesn't mean i will discipline yours for you. i can see J$prop headed down that road and i am so happy to see 2 asshats dealing with it. can't wait for prop#2.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She wears that shirt to death.
Sadly, I think Tim wears that shirt more than her....and she claims its her shirt! With the amount of times these two wear these same shirts, I'm surprised they don't have sweat stains and holes on them.

• Sick
My cousin was also the same, they thought it "cute" to teach cuss words to her an have her slap people's asses, boy was it NOT cute when she come out toddler stage an started cussing around town an slapping other kids at school, but of course not the kids fault, she was basically taught that that was the way to act an if she done it then she got laughs out it, J is the same, right now he's learning this behaviour is getting him laughs so he will continue to do it but as he gets older then it will get worse, little hits will turn into full on punches, little shouts will turn into screaming an suddenly it won't be getting laughs so he's just going to end up angry an lash out more because he's been used to them laughing it off an won't understand why suddenly they aren't laughing anymore

I wonder if he even gets any discipline at family's houses? Like grandparents, aunts, uncles when he's there, in our family all adults had the right to discipline, it wasn't just parents, if I misbehaved at my grandparents or aunts, uncles etc then you can bet my ass would be smacked an I'd be sent to bed, we still have that rule, I've put my neice to bed early because of behaviour after she was warned to stop, kids need to learn that bad behaviour isn't going be accepted by anyone an they simple can't get away with it just because their parent isn't there to be the one to discipline them

Dim is a glutton for punishment or he really enjoys the sensation of having to make massive dumps all the time.

He finally goes to White Castle and gets enough food for multiple people.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sadly, I think Tim wears that shirt more than her....and she claims its her shirt! With the amount of times these two wear these same shirts, I'm surprised they don't have sweat stains and holes on them.
I swear they bought 2 of that shirt at the Harry Styles concert.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.