The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlogger "friendships" are so bleeping weird. Why do they bother pretending to be friends if they barely even hung out? 🥴 Usually when I know my friends are visiting from the other side of the country, I make sure to spend more than one photo opportunity with them. Woo must have been the only person willing, for some strange reason, to hang out with them most of the night. Ginn's like the only woman whose tits repel others from being around her. Bojos must still be bitter about OA going on Wish a couple times now, right?

View attachment 1499474
Thaaaaaaaaaaaat smacks as a bit of a dig.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Vlogger "friendships" are so bleeping weird. Why do they bother pretending to be friends if they barely even hung out? 🥴 Usually when I know my friends are visiting from the other side of the country, I make sure to spend more than one photo opportunity with them. Woo must have been the only person willing, for some strange reason, to hang out with them most of the night. Ginn's like the only woman whose tits repel others from being around her. Bojos must still be bitter about OA going on Wish a couple times now, right?

View attachment 1499474
Maybe this is their subtle way of noting that T&J avoided them or didn't hang with them much?

We watched OA's vlog earlier - besides the editing being light years ahead of Jenn's crap, they also showed Tim and Jenn, put in a graphic about their "pro-tips" as they each said a really stupid tip, and then tagged their channel name with a graphic. So, they DID see them (and we saw pics of it on IG), but Jenn didn't include them in their video? 🤔 (I don't recall seeing them? Does anyone else?) OA's went up late because they flew home to CA right after they went to MNSSHP.

Tim and Jenn probably resent them for doing the Wish twice (once #hosted), and putting out like 5 "VIDS" of it, including one Friday. Oh well. 😂 Plus they have a successful Patreon (Grifteon) and actual sponsorships.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
J$ tearing up the microphone & no one says a word to him.
J$ then keeps trying to shut Jennbo up- which is funny, but clearly he is turning into a brat. Timmy boy tries to take him & tell him a sort of no and he screams. Good luck with your shifty parenting as he gets to be an obnoxious spoiled pain, cause you can’t say no.
Yea the bratty days are here. Good luck with that bojo's.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, you mean the Waldorf Astoria party?

Where they implied WA gave them presents?
As there were WA bags that contained clothes, still on hangers, with WalMart tags attached.

That party/baby shower?

As has been stated, they have no friends to throw them a baby shower. And no one to shoot pregnancy photos either.
As they kicked Nicole to the curb. And she did both for J$’s pregnancy.

🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe that will be more Nanny Lynn tasks.
Yes! That was so cringy. Bet there won't be a gift from Universal this time.

Thetimtracker #89:Tracking Red, Four Town Fever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I might have commented on this before but it bothers me so much i need to state it again. We all know Ginnbo is 'saying' she is nauseous for the clicks. When everyone mentioned on this thread that she had the hot dog it just reinforced to me what a lying sack of tit she really is. When i was pregnant with my children, and we would pass a McDonald's, the cooking smell coming out of the building would make me sick to my stomach. that is what nauseous is Ginnbo. We all know that is your new 'click' you are going to use. you guuuuuuyyssss i'm so nauseous today. i can't get out of bed, i can't clean my house, i can't take care of my almost 3 year old son, i can't cook. Oh Timmy Boy, are you in for a real treat. But you know what i don't feel sorry for you either. This is what you created so good luck with it - 3 kids and you - hope Lean sticks around.

Reactions: 29
Should start a poll on how quickly she will be bed ridden and or wheelchair bound this pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Felt the need to find J$ destroying his sperm and egg donors' microphones in the Live Show and I was not disappointed 😂 I don't think it's so much a product of him turning into a brat, but he definitely will with their soft ass parenting and obvious lack of discipline!

Reactions: 8
Should start a poll on how quickly she will be bed ridden and or wheelchair bound this pregnancy.
Considering all the weight she is carrying around should be any day now - LOL!!!

I won't watch the live stream so i really appreciate all the updates posted here but if they continue to not correct their son boy are they in for a rude awakening come baby #2 time. do they really believe he will not be jealous? look at how he treats his parents and they allow it? i can't wait for that tit show to begin.

Reactions: 17
I just watched back the start of the live that @Southpaw33 referenced. LOVED the brief deer-in-the-headlights. :ROFLMAO:

And then she answers a stan and tells them that "Oh yeah, [they] told their family like waaaay before [they] announced in the video."

Isn't she only about 8 weeks? If that? When did she say she got pregnant? Early or mid June?

How much earlier did you friggin tell everyone to equal "waaaay before"? Two days after you had sex?!??!

I swear, with these imbeciles' choice of words always. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looking at the live and watching Jackson cover Jenns mouth and she thinks it’s funny. You can see Tim steaming from the ears!
Even when Tim “tried” to correct Jackson, Jenn was like “it’s ok” no witch it’s not bleeping ok!

Is it going to be ok when he’s 7 and telling you flat out to shut up?!? Will it be ok then?

ETA:
When Jackson says the mic is his, and Jenn is all like “yes it’s yours.” And that “he’s going through a everything is mine phase”

Jenn this is where you say something like “no this belongs to mommy, but it’s ok if you play with it” I’m no expert, by ANY stretch of the imagination but I know she’s screwing that kid up

Reactions: 30
Mammoth Club’s MNSSHP video will be up tomorrow. Molly, Adam & Max stated new videos will be released twice per week (Sun & Wed) in August. New videos will be released 3 times per week (Sun, Wed, Fri) starting in September. I feel like she provides fun content, but also useful & accurate information. She’s also not annoying. I’m really looking forward to watching it tomorrow.
They did not post their MNSSHP video yesterday, and I think her husband’s name is Alan. I either really, really agree with Molly, or I think her take is the most annoying possible. There’s never any in the middle. I wish her success, but find most influencers insufferable, and that’s what she’s decided to be now.

• Heart
They did not post their MNSSHP video yesterday, and I think her husband’s name is Alan. I either really, really agree with Molly, or I think her take is the most annoying possible. There’s never any in the middle. I wish her success, but find most influencers insufferable, and that’s what she’s decided to be now.
For some reason, They posted a universal/Harry Potter vlog. Strange 🤷‍♀️
Yes her husbands name is Alan

Reactions: 5
For some reason, They posted a universal/Harry Potter vlog. Strange 🤷‍♀️
Yes her husbands name is Alan
I don’t think any of them are used to being their own editors yet, so I’m guessing it just wasn’t feasible for them to get it all edited together in time for a release yesterday. I know that puts them behind all the other vloggers, but I watched their announcement twitch, and her stans are every bit as fanatical as the tracker’s. It won’t hurt them views that it’s late.

Looking at the live and watching Jackson cover Jenns mouth and she thinks it’s funny. You can see Tim steaming from the ears!
Even when Tim “tried” to correct Jackson, Jenn was like “it’s ok” no witch it’s not bleeping ok!

Is it going to be ok when he’s 7 and telling you flat out to shut up?!? Will it be ok then?

ETA:
When Jackson says the mic is his, and Jenn is all like “yes it’s yours.” And that “he’s going through a everything is mine phase”

Jenn this is where you say something like “no this belongs to mommy, but it’s ok if you play with it” I’m no expert, by ANY stretch of the imagination but I know she’s screwing that kid up
let's not forget the famous line of 'no means yes' - sure Jenn!!!!

Reactions: 12

ETA:

This is spot on. My cousin and her family treated her son like this when he was little - thinking everything was sooo cute and sooo funny, no matter how inappropriate or rude it was - and he was an absolute monster through his entire childhood because of it. He would show up to family events and greet people by punching them and laughing, and would constantly call people names and tell them to shut up. He was never disciplined, only encouraged with laughter. I kinda feel bad saying this because he did surprisingly turn out to be a really great adult, but he was genuinely an AWFUL child.

They're also in for a rude awakening if he's "going through an everything is mine phase" - has he ever stopped going through this phase? They gave him gifts on Tim's birthday. In addition to the rude behavior, they really need to correct this before the baby comes.

They're just both so clueless about this. It's nice to see that Tim is half-heartedly making an effort, but if he and Jen aren't going to work together as a team to enforce that effort and really teach J that it's NOT okay then Tim may as well not even bother. But even if they do end up homeschooling him, or never sending him to daycare, or whatever, he still will need to learn how to appropriately interact with people who aren't the two of them. It's like they think he will only ever interact with them for his entire life, and if they're fine with his behavior then they don't need to do anything else. They have to be at least somewhat concerned about how he's going to react to a new baby, if this is how he acts with them now?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Tim Tracker #89 "51 Shades of Bullsh*t and Lies."
Well we know they like to be one better than everybody else.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.