The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHA. Anyone watch the very beginning of the live? They had a countdown on the screen (copying Peter and Kitra's live countdown btw), and they didn't know the sound was on. Sounded like Jenn walked in and they were talking about nothing interesting, just getting ready to start, you hear Tim take a drink of water, and then it sounds like Tim says:

"Now would be a good time to insert ads. It's like right away, insert an ad."
Jenn laughs, "huhuhuh- put one in now."

When it came on and stans told them they could hear the whole time, they looked a tiny bit 'deer in headlights', Jenn did some shifty eyes at Tim, but Tim immediately passed it off and said they would "watch the playback" and "we didn't say anything incriminating" -- Jenn acted like of course not after he said that.

They looked nervous. 😂😂😂 The way Tim said the ad comment, he lowered his voice way down and whispered that part. They didn't know anyone could hear anything but he still felt the need to whisper that? I had to put the volume way up.

Haven't they acted like they don't control the ads before? Or that they don't purposefully put them in somewhere? And today Tim said he should insert ads during the countdown? 🙄 And Jenn's "put one in now" she quickly threw in...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
That was so great when they got so nervous that they weren’t on mute. I wish they had said something really good like how many dumbasses are on today. How are they so bad at this after so many years?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That was so great when they got so nervous that they weren’t on mute. I wish they had said something really good like how many dumbasses are on today. How are they so bad at this after so many years?
Because they're bleeping morons!!! But we all know this!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like if Tim had not wanted to start right away to surprise everyone early, they may have said more. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dim: "his first roller coaster I was really excited to get him on, but now I'm not in any rush to get him on any other roller coasters. I'll let him do it at his pace."

Sounds like J¢ put up quite a fuss about not wanting to go on coasters is what actually happened. 😆
I’m wayyyyyy behind in this thread, I’ve been trying to read and catch up but decided just to skip ahead to whatever page this was on lol We went to Busch Gardens yesterday and had a family weekend to celebrate my sons 4th birthday. We have passes to Busch Gardens/Sea World and their water parks. My son saw Air Grover while we were in Sesame Street and wanted to go in it, I made sure he knew it’d be faster than what he was used to. We pretty much walked right on, and he loved it!

I don’t understand what Dim’s fascination is with J$ going on all the coasters he’s tall enough for… They are scary and just because he’s tall enough doesn’t mean he should go on them!

Reactions: 12
Haven't they acted like they don't control the ads before? Or that they don't purposefully put them in somewhere? And today Tim said he should insert ads during the countdown? 🙄 And Jenn's "put one in now" she quickly threw in...
A long time ago they use to say they didn’t care about the ads or the income that they lived comfortably. (Which is what I liked about them) I always wondered why I never got ads for their videos but ATW seemed to have ads every 5 minutes. Then in the past 6 months I now get ads every 5 minutes watching TTT.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On the bright side, at least Dimmy didn’t get the pee shakes this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So they didn't mask up when they were doing the treat trail inside the Country Bears...why can't they be somewhat consistent with anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Y’all realize how much they are gonna need to flex to buy an all electric car that seats 6…Tim, two kids and Jen’s ass… did they ever get rid of the volt ?????

Reactions: 13
The Tim Tracker #89 - Turns Out The Tracking is Tim Tracking Jenn's Period

Credit to all who suggested something like this should be a title. I agree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought it was funny she was so excited "we get to buy onsies again!!" and Tim is like oh no, we are holding off of that for now. lmao!
It’s like he realized AFTER making the pregnancy announcement video that perhaps they should have waited until week 12.

She’s old (in baby making years), she’s overweight, and she eats actual garbage for all 14 meals a day.

Reactions: 20
Looks like Peter (ordinary adventures) showed Tim how to make the lives more “professional” again.
The first time was showing the comments on the screen, which Tim is very inconsistent with.
Now, this live Tim fumbled quite awhile to figure out how to show the screen overlay.

I’m willing to bet he got a little education from Peter.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The Period Tracker 89: “all in all, a fertile day. and with that being said my pants are off. and now it’s time to lay the pipe.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Vlogger "friendships" are so bleeping weird. Why do they bother pretending to be friends if they barely even hung out? 🥴 Usually when I know my friends are visiting from the other side of the country, I make sure to spend more than one photo opportunity with them. Woo must have been the only person willing, for some strange reason, to hang out with them most of the night. Ginn's like the only woman whose tits repel others from being around her. Bojos must still be bitter about OA going on Wish a couple times now, right?

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 8.58.17 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Daddy and Buddy astronaut Halloween costumes?

Dim is so annoyed with J¢, he says it's almost time for his dinner (aka sticking him in front of a tablet to zone out to Bluey). Then he realizes it's only 3pm. 😆

J¢ drew a "sausage". He knows his sperm donor approves of phallic processed meat.
View attachment 1498710

I know the kid doesn't understand the meaning of "no" (but neither do his egg and sperm donors), but it does crack me up to see the consequences of their own inaction, like Ginn getting slapped in the face.
Is that thick or thin meat?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.