The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re 100% starting a Patreon. Their lifestyle doesn’t add up right now with their AdSense and it’s only going to get worse when Jenn needs 2 nannys and an editor to get through the day with a newborn.

I predict they will be terrible at keeping up with it though. They are so on auto-pilot. Film, edit, upload. They’ve never been able to even capitalize on their Instagram followers.
Even look at tiktok they had consistent 100k, even 1m+ videos. Then they just stopped. Unless they were bought likes which I wouldn’t doubt but at the same time that’s more work than they do.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Will have to wait to see their reasoning behind it but I’d expect their Stan’s to give them a hard time at least 😔
We wanted to go once so we could see everything and come up with a game plan so J$ can have the best time possible...then they proceed to never take him

Reactions: 11
Lol, all they will say is J really needed to sleep so couldn't go. Also, that they are worried he will get COVID 🥴 before their cruise (but not worried about LeanyPoppins bringing COVID in, or him getting a haircut maskless in a tiny barbershop).

Reactions: 16

The best part is that there's no avoiding the rain. They're gonna get wet and, knowing them, complain a lot as if Disney controls the weather and made it rain out of spite because they're perpetually the victims
She could have stuffed an umbrella between her tits at least, but that would require her knowing how to check the weather. Kind of weird of her to step out in a nightgown, I don't think this event is supposed to be a pajama party.

I hope this inevitable vlog doesn't feature Ginn tonguing free popcorn.
Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 6.55.54 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Not only did he butcher the pronunciation of schinkennudeln, but he also didn't do much better with takoyaki. And what's with this new found desire to try seafood? First the shrimp the other day and now the takoyaki--with three different tastes from the sea no less. Does he just need to remind the viewers that seafood makes him gag and have the ensuing vomit taste in his mouth? I guess it's only fair, I get that same feeling whenever I see his wife. .Just stick to your meat and burnt cheese there Dim.
Yes!!And what the duck is a “yearo” ( gyro) ??

Reactions: 4
Yes!!And what the duck is a “yearo” ( gyro) ??
Eek that's that actual pronunciation though.... Sorry!!! I loathe that guy but "yee-ro" is definitely how it's supposed to be pronounced.

Reactions: 13
Of course not!! They can't have a good time with him there!!
I don't get that mentality. I went to the parks for a week with my son, just the 2 of us - we had a total blast without Daddy! Doing whatever we wanted, enjoying ice cream, popcorn, shows and pool time! MNSSHP is so much fun for littles, it makes me angry they won't take J$. Mine LOVES it so much we are going to stop at the parks on our way to my cousin's wedding for a few days to go.

Reactions: 11
Will have to wait to see their reasoning behind it but I’d expect their Stan’s to give them a hard time at least 😔
I don't see the stans giving them a hard time. It will more along the lines of how much they deserve a date night. How they work so hard and should enjoy some time together before prop 2 arrives cause they are such amazing parents. Normal stan bullshit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't get that mentality. I went to the parks for a week with my son, just the 2 of us - we had a total blast without Daddy! Doing whatever we wanted, enjoying ice cream, popcorn, shows and pool time! MNSSHP is so much fun for littles, it makes me angry they won't take J$. Mine LOVES it so much we are going to stop at the parks on our way to my cousin's wedding for a few days to go.
Exactly!!! We don't have kids and never will but I would 100% take my niece to ... You know what I wouldn't be caught dead at without a kid?! MNSSHP

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Josh and Jenna from Resort TV 1 met Peter and Kitra from Ordinary Adventures during their
live stream this evening. No Tim and Jenn sighting with them.

Reactions: 7
Not to defend the stinky cheese lover, but yee-ro is how to pronounce gyro.

Lol jinx!
But I think he pronounced it differently at the end during his wrap up. I don’t want to go back and watch again but I’m pretty sure he was inconsistent. The CM at the booth probably corrected him and he had forgotten by the time he left.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they didn’t take Jackpot? WTH?!
This pisses me off and makes me so sad for J$. They are going to regret their lack of involvement in their kid(s) lives. At least, I really hope they do. Kids grow so darn fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If they took J¢, Ginncubator wouldn't be able to be the center of attention with her tits hanging out (and she'd probably need to wear something more practical so she could bend over to pick him up or ask him nonsensical high-pitched sing-songy close-ended questions without everyone else around finding out what Victoria's secret is).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.