The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's only August and I have spotted the scariest thing for Halloween already. WTF is she wearing and I am terrified of what the rest of it looks like.

View attachment 1494369
I was so nauseous from the rancid milk jugs wanting to make an appearance, I almost didn't notice how Dim's natural face looks like photoshop gone totally wrong. Those bags under his eyes are almost as big as JĀ¢'s eye baggage and her tits. The Jenn Tracker NSFW subreddit I accidentally came across this week will love this pic. šŸ¤¢

A couple more from IG. Looks like OA is with them.

View attachment 1494375

View attachment 1494376
You know Dim is having a horny date night cause he got to have HUT DOGS. Although Peter looks like he's experiencing some sort of orgasm feeling there too.

Also Ginn, just give up on the terrible hair dye. 1) It always looks like tit and 2) your hair is going to fall out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1494375

View attachment 1494376
Of course itā€™s the 1st Halloween party in a few years and theyā€™re surrounded by their normal piles of food. What are the chances they even show the actual party things that are ONLY there during the party?

Iā€™ve never seen people eat so much food. It is so gross. And the ā€œeating for 2ā€ excuse is bullshit because theyā€™ve been eating like this for far longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Of course itā€™s the 1st Halloween party in a few years and theyā€™re surrounded by their normal piles of food. What are the chances they even show the actual party things that are ONLY there during the party?

Iā€™ve never seen people eat so much food. It is so gross. And the ā€œeating for 2ā€ excuse is bullshit because theyā€™ve been eating like this for far longer.
She eats like she's expecting quintuplets.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These two fuckers make a whole staycation weekend out of a haircut that Buddy surely doesnā€™t give two shits about but then they leave him home for a Halloween party that he might actually enjoy. And I guess Lean is fine with working Friday nights.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
You beat me to it! With the new bleach job, she looks more like Mama June than ever.
I am so close to restarting an Instagram just to act surprised that Tim met momma June in the parks..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not only did he butcher the pronunciation of schinkennudeln, but he also didn't do much better with takoyaki. And what's with this new found desire to try seafood? First the shrimp the other day and now the takoyaki--with three different tastes from the sea no less. Does he just need to remind the viewers that seafood makes him gag and have the ensuing vomit taste in his mouth? I guess it's only fair, I get that same feeling whenever I see his wife. .Just stick to your meat and burnt cheese there Dim.
Thatā€™s because he reads here all the time and is sensitive about us giving him tit for being a grown adult and refusing to even try anything seafood related.

That and he already is used to eating rotting seafood being married to Gin. šŸ¤®

View attachment 1494375

View attachment 1494376
oh Look, Ginn went in costume as herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nate is about the only one that I really watch regularly. I have been reflecting the past month on why him over any of the others. I really think it is simply because the others bother me more and drive me crazy. While I don't agree with his choices, and he is a goof, I can deal with watching him and not throwing things at my screen.

Or maybe it IS because I hear he is a šŸÆ in bed šŸ¤¢ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Here is the fat lazy witch when Timmy boy was trying to out which way to the tunnel

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thatā€™s because he reads here all the time and is sensitive about us giving him tit for being a grown adult and refusing to even try anything seafood related.

That and he already is used to eating rotting seafood being married to Gin. šŸ¤®

oh Look, Ginn went in costume as herself.
Donā€™t lump Jenn in with Maleficent and all of her magnificent glory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh what a shame....
Hopefully we Ginn complaining about the Headless Horseman not doing his thing during the parade again.

She couldn't figure out a few years ago why they cancelled the Horseman during the parade when there was heavy rain just before the parade started.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hopefully we Ginn complaining about the Headless Horseman not doing his thing during the parade again.

She couldn't figure out a few years ago why they cancelled the Horseman during the parade when there was heavy rain just before the parade started.
Ugh, she's such an ignorant asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh what a shame....

The best part is that there's no avoiding the rain. They're gonna get wet and, knowing them, complain a lot as if Disney controls the weather and made it rain out of spite because they're perpetually the victims

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.