The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the saddest thing about their whole “date night” - if there is any event a little kid would love, it’s MNSSHP. He should have been there, they suck as parents, and I hope they reconsider and take him to a party later in the season. I’ve already seen the parade on YT, some vloggers already posted. Guess the #homemovies won’t be ready until tonight. Too late Bojos!
It’s crazy how many tickets for that event last night went to just bloggers and live streamers. I wonder how many times you saw someone with a camera out vlogging last night.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ll say it again, duck all of them.
2C2E58C7-9D6E-4D3B-B81C-A694E94EF57B.jpeg

Gin, you are a porky pig 🐽 Dim is leaning into Woo. He doesn’t want to be near you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Another insane pic w/ the boobs hanging out... and the obligatory arm on Tim. :rolleyes:

I mean, I'm all for wearing whatever you want BUT I personally draw the line at going to a theme park and / or kids-centric event with your ample cleavage showing / tits hanging out.

I don't know what the bottom half of this looks like but the top half legit looks like lingerie.

1660400989137.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ok another reason they make ZERO SENSE. Jenn says they stopped tracking ovulation and it worked. But the test “came up right away so maybe i was further along than I thought”. Soooo you do know about when you ovulated? Also another reason ain’t no way these people tried to get pregnant for years. Their just complete lack of understanding of pregnancy tests…. I am just still shook

Reactions: 18
I just watched Molly’s new channel, the Mammoth Club. The Trackers now have some real competition
She fact checks things. Bring it Molly!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It’s crazy how many tickets for that event last night went to just bloggers and live streamers. I wonder how many times you saw someone with a camera out vlogging last night.
Nate said the first night tickets were expensive.$160. Disney is catching on. Vloggers will pay that to get early vlogs out. Still think Disney should charge them a premium for making money off them and pissing off ordinary guests.

Ready for all Disney vloggers to magically disappear forever. 🙄🤢
View attachment 1495512
Ai think this is just another ill fitting dress. Her bra is showing. Ffs woman, use a safety pin. That's obscene.

Reactions: 20
So, how late was this party? It’s still light out in some of the pictures
What time do they force the poor kid to bed?
They are just too weird. They are together most of the day, every day. Do they need this many “ date nights/days” or is that just the new thing they came up with to call it instead of what it is? Me time to feed my face without the kid

Reactions: 14
Can any of these vloggers read? There is only one vlogger I have ever seen correct himself and he has a dyslexia diagnosis. They add letters, they leave stuff out and just babble on and on.

Reactions: 9
Can any of these vloggers read? There is only one vlogger I have ever seen correct himself and he has a dyslexia diagnosis. They add letters, they leave stuff out and just babble on and on.
Still not as bad as Will and Dawn from YITS. Dawn pronounced decadent as descendant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So, how late was this party? It’s still light out in some of the pictures
What time do they force the poor kid to bed?
They are just too weird. They are together most of the day, every day. Do they need this many “ date nights/days” or is that just the new thing they came up with to call it instead of what it is? Me time to feed my face without the kid
Based on Ginn’s instastories (where she felt the need to put up all of the fireworks show and a tit ton of boring parade footage, like a grandma who just discovered instastories and doesn’t understand quality over quantity), they were finally walking out around midnight.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.