The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they took J¢, Ginncubator wouldn't be able to be the center of attention with her tits hanging out (and she'd probably need to wear something more practical so she could bend over to pick him up or ask him nonsensical high-pitched sing-songy close-ended questions without everyone else around finding out what Victoria's secret is).
Oh she won’t be picking him up anymore, Dim would have forbidden that by now.

Reactions: 10
Just a reminder of the dislikes on the latest vlogs. The pregnancy announcement is over 5k!!! It also seems like sTaNs hate his Halloween content. Hahahaha. Amazing.

2022-08-13 00_48_11-(198) We're Pregnant Again! _ Telling Our Toddler He'll Be A Big Brother! ...png

2022-08-13 00_48_40-(198) At Disney's Magic Kingdom & Halloween Is Starting NOW! _ Pumpkins Ev...png

2022-08-13 00_49_11-(198) What's New at Universal Studios This Week! _ More HHN Speculation, N...png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe things have changed nowadays but I thought hair bleaching/dyeing was a no-no in the first trimester. I know she doesn’t give a tit about doing anything the right way during pregnancy but you’d think she’d keep up the illusion for the Stans. You know since these children are such miracles.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I dyed my hair through-out my pregnancy. I think a lot of dos and do nots are considered outdated these days. It always changes!

Reactions: 9
She could have stuffed an umbrella between her tits at least, but that would require her knowing how to check the weather. Kind of weird of her to step out in a nightgown, I don't think this event is supposed to be a pajama party.

I hope this inevitable vlog doesn't feature Ginn tonguing free popcorn.
View attachment 1494477
Is that a tongue piercing? Or did a nasty tonsil stone rolled on to Gin’s tongue?! ATW is 48, he removed his. So should you! Not like your giving Timmy an old fashion blowjob when you too busy being the Hamburgler of WDW!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that a tongue piercing? Or did a nasty tonsil stone rolled on to Gin’s tongue?! ATW is 48, he removed his. So should you! Not like your giving Timmy an old fashion blowjob when you too busy being the Hamburgler of WDW!
That’s a popcorn kernel, she was too lazy to use her fingers to pick a piece of popcorn from the bag and was licking it out🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So they didn’t take Jackpot? WTH?!
I felt bad for J$ because I know he would’ve enjoyed the parade and the fireworks. What crappy parents that they can’t even have J$ skip his normal bedtime routine because they need to go out! What selfish pricks! 😡

Reactions: 19
I dyed my hair through-out my pregnancy. I think a lot of dos and do nots are considered outdated these days. It always changes!
And people's hair will fall out cause of hereditary. IDK people take hair dye seriously and others believe it.?! xD

Reactions: 2
I felt bad for J$ because I know he would’ve enjoyed the parade and the fireworks. What crappy parents that they can’t even have J$ skip his normal bedtime routine because they need to go out! What selfish pricks! 😡
dimmy and dumpster y'all are going to reap what you sow just letting you know that especially when they second one arrive

Reactions: 4
At this point no one should be surprised Jackson is not out past 6 PM. They’ve already said his sleep is more important. One night of fun will not destroy his brain development🙄

With that being said, they never said how old Jackson has to be before they are willing to stray away from the bed time excuse.. but with the second child coming Jackson May not see the moon until he’s like 10, the youngest will be 7. Poor kids.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what registers in their mind when they go to MNSSHP and see tons of kids J.'s age having a grand ol' time.

Oh, bUT, ThEy'RE noT liKE JaCKsON, He NeeDs HiS sLeEp.

I'd imagine the excuses they'd make are about on par with their dumbfuck, nonsensical-at-this-point COVID "precautions." :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I cannot wait until J$ rebels against them on the sleep thing. They’re delusional to think they can keep this up. I don’t care how many machines and fans they might have running; at some point he’ll start arguing that it’s still very sunny out. It’s very sad that they leave him home for the night things. I hope at some point they HAVE TO take him to a night thing and he has a full on meltdown in front of people because they’ve conditioned him for the early bedtimes. And then they have to suffer the result of what THEY CAUSED. Karma is a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder what registers in their mind when they go to MNSSHP and see tons of kids J.'s age having a grand ol' time.

I'd imagine the excuses they'd make are about on par with their dumbfuck, nonsensical-at-this-point COVID "precautions." :rolleyes:
I don't think they have a second thought about J$ when they are out on the day dates/date nights whatever. Every time we see them without J$ they are absolutely giddy. They probably see the little kids having a grand time and think, oh thank goodness I don't have to deal with a kid right now. More candy for me!!!

I also think they don't give a duck about covid, which is fine, but inconsistent with what they put out there. There are a bunch of photos on the stan group, up close and personal maskless. Jenn's insta story has her watching the fireworks and parade right on Main Street and by all other social media, that area was packed tight with people. Now, she could have been wearing a mask, but cross referencing the other posts, it doesn't seem likely because none of the photos have either of wearing one. That could also be that they all had covid when Tim did as well.

Reactions: 25
I don't think they have a second thought about J$ when they are out on the day dates/date nights whatever. Every time we see them without J$ they are absolutely giddy. They probably see the little kids having a grand time and think, oh thank goodness I don't have to deal with a kid right now. More candy for me!!!
Yep. Sad, isn't it? :(

That attitude isn't going to be able to maintained though, with a 2nd kid coming along. I hope they know that, or at least, Tim.

They're not going to be able to pay someone to "hide" (aka force sleep) two little kids at nighttime forever simply because "mommy and daddy need date night at Disney."

Reactions: 17

That’s the saddest thing about their whole “date night” - if there is any event a little kid would love, it’s MNSSHP. He should have been there, they suck as parents, and I hope they reconsider and take him to a party later in the season. I’ve already seen the parade on YT, some vloggers already posted. Guess the #homemovies won’t be ready until tonight. Too late Bojos!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.