The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, his park content is similar to Dim’s with the ride some rides, eat some food, etc. But at least to me he comes across as much more enjoyable. He seems like he’s having fun and happy to be there. It might all be an act for the camera but I’d much rather watch PMM than Dim if I had to choose between the two.
I agree 100 percent.

Reactions: 5
Not only did he butcher the pronunciation of schinkennudeln, but he also didn't do much better with takoyaki. And what's with this new found desire to try seafood? First the shrimp the other day and now the takoyaki--with three different tastes from the sea no less. Does he just need to remind the viewers that seafood makes him gag and have the ensuing vomit taste in his mouth? I guess it's only fair, I get that same feeling whenever I see his wife. .Just stick to your meat and burnt cheese there Dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We never watched much of Nate, but my girlfriend made an astute observation that he is probably the only one of the Disney vloggers that is filling a void by going.…I think for the most part, at least on a daily basis all he really has his dog. Unfortunately for him, I think his image isn’t helping any, wether it’s himself or not. The whole alpha/beta male thing is kinda bullshit, but I don’t think he has anything of what most females would find attractive. Or put it this way…“what if I told you guys that I hear Nathan is a total tiger in bed”….yeah…your brainstem didn’t deceive you, and we all probably had the same results reading that.

He’s one of those weird mixes that seem totally harmless, but if you saw him as headlines news, you’d probably think “that makes sense”

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We never watched much of Nate, but my girlfriend made an astute observation that he is probably the only one of the Disney vloggers that is filling a void by going.…I think for the most part, at least on a daily basis all he really has his dog. Unfortunately for him, I think his image isn’t helping any, wether it’s himself or not. The whole alpha/beta male thing is kinda bullshit, but I don’t think he has anything of what most females would find attractive. Or put it this way…“what if I told you guys that I hear Nathan is a total tiger in bed”….yeah…your brainstem didn’t deceive you, and we all probably had the same results reading that.
Nate is about the only one that I really watch regularly. I have been reflecting the past month on why him over any of the others. I really think it is simply because the others bother me more and drive me crazy. While I don't agree with his choices, and he is a goof, I can deal with watching him and not throwing things at my screen.

Or maybe it IS because I hear he is a 🐯 in bed 🤢 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
First night of MNSSHP and everyone with a bleeping GoPro, camera, or iPhone is there

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I made the mistake once of going to Festival of the Arts on opening day (it was the only day we had to do Epcot) and it was absolutely overrun with assholes with their cameras pointed at their faces. It was a nightmare. That is when we ran into Molly the witch.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What is Dim talking about here? Wrong answers only.
Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 3.43.09 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's only August and I have spotted the scariest thing for Halloween already. WTF is she wearing and I am terrified of what the rest of it looks like.

Screenshot_20220812-192021_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's only August and I have spotted the scariest thing for Halloween already. WTF is she wearing and I am terrified of what the rest of it looks like.

View attachment 1494369
I was coming to post this- good lord she is falling out of that top! Why in the F do they want another one when they seem so happy without the one they have 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Date night to magic kingdom.. sounds like a rip roaring good time for jackpot... But he's not there..

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.