The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the “cheese crawl” that’s being discussed?
It’s at EPCOT’s Food and Wine Festival
Yes, everytime one of them tries to say Fromage Montage they screw it up, so they took it upon themselves to change the name to cheese crawl in the live.

Tim kind of complains on the live that he gets the prize--it's cheescake ice cream and a stan stops to chat with him and Tim was kind of upset because the ice cream was melting and he needed to record the video but the stan wanted to chat. You can't just go up and buy the ice cream. I've been anxiously awaiting to see how melted the ice cream is or if he mentions that a stan stopped him and that's why it's melty.

Tim--these stans pay your bills. You go ahead and keep complaining about them, even if you were trying to do it in a joking way. See how that works out for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, everytime one of them tries to say Fromage Montage they screw it up, so they took it upon themselves to change the name to cheese crawl in the live.

Tim kind of complains on the live that he gets the prize--it's cheescake ice cream and a stan stops to chat with him and Tim was kind of upset because the ice cream was melting and he needed to record the video but the stan wanted to chat. You can't just go up and buy the ice cream. I've been anxiously awaiting to see how melted the ice cream is or if he mentions that a stan stopped him and that's why it's melty.

Tim--these stans pay your bills. You go ahead and keep complaining about them, even if you were trying to do it in a joking way. See how that works out for you.
This is always the part about them that pisses me off the most - have they ever thanked their viewers for all the support over the years that allowed them to live their current life? Nannies, 50K concierge, having a full college fund for J, their home and car, etc. Do they only think they have those things because of their own doing and that they just deserve it? They seem to witch and moan about everything, talk about how hard things are or how tough people are on them, but where's the gratitude to their subscribers and viewers? Every day they should sign off their vlogs thanking the viewers and lay off the "paying the price" tit which comes across as people owing them something for them putting out a video.

Oh no, Tim's ice cream started to melt. How will he cope!? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As far as the vape pen goes, I'm trying to find the video and I can't. Maybe a month or so ago, Tim got a media kit from Legoland announcing the opening of their new pirate something or other. It wasn't a separate video, it was something he opened randomly in the middle of the living room with J$ and he didn't make a fuss about it like he should have in my opinion since Legoland sent it to him to promote their new attraction. The ride opening was set for beginning of November and Tim's reaction was that they weren't going to be in town for it. Or that's the impression I got. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that is the spyglass that came in that kit. I just can't find it.

I do believe, without a doubt, those two were getting high AF all the time. I just don't think that's their vape pen.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I hate those fuckers. #jealous

Quick question- I am relatively new to the the Trackers thread so I don't know all of the older gossip. I keep seeing "unwell". Where did that come from? Are WE the unwell? Or are they? Thanks, and sorry for asking a "dumb" question.
They are the unwell the damm slobs

I haven’t watched these slugs lately but I’m recovering from neck surgery so give me dates of reference and my eyes will be out for em…
Sending healing prayers 🙏 to you

This is always the part about them that pisses me off the most - have they ever thanked their viewers for all the support over the years that allowed them to live their current life? Nannies, 50K concierge, having a full college fund for J, their home and car, etc. Do they only think they have those things because of their own doing and that they just deserve it? They seem to witch and moan about everything, talk about how hard things are or how tough people are on them, but where's the gratitude to their subscribers and viewers? Every day they should sign off their vlogs thanking the viewers and lay off the "paying the price" tit which comes across as people owing them something for them putting out a video.

Always whinnying like a witch and complaining 😭😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

It sounds like he wanted to vlog eating the ice cream. If I went up to a vlogger I liked and they were eating an ice cream. Either I'd just go up and say hi, then leave or I'd just let them eat the ice cream and talk to me.

"Famous" people can be odd people. Some famous people are great and let you get an autograph or photo. Some of them won't tit sign or take a photo with you. Some will do sign or photo if you pay them (like meet or greets or charity). I get at the end of the day they are people. I agree, if it was not for their subs, stans or causal viewer they'd not have the lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
It sounds like he wanted to vlog eating the ice cream. If I went up to a vlogger I liked and they were eating an ice cream. Either I'd just go up and say hi, then leave or I'd just let them eat the ice cream and talk to me.

"Famous" people can be odd people. Some famous people are great and let you get an autograph or photo. Some of them won't tit sign or take a photo with you. Some will do sign or photo if you pay them (like meet or greets or charity). I get at the end of the day they are people. I agree, if it was not for their subs, stans or causal viewer they'd not have the lifestyle.
I agree, my issue with the entire interaction is that he mentioned it on the live stream. I'm sure he gets interrupted a million times in the parks and it takes him 3 times as long to record something if stans keep coming up to them, it must be incredibly annoying. But don't complain about it to all the other stans. He can and should complain all he wants, off camera. Don't tit where you eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree, my issue with the entire interaction is that he mentioned it on the live stream. I'm sure he gets interrupted a million times in the parks and it takes him 3 times as long to record something if stans keep coming up to them, it must be incredibly annoying. But don't complain about it to all the other stans. He can and should complain all he wants, off camera. Don't tit where you eat.
This is how degenerate is going to be In a few months 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
As far as the vape pen goes, I'm trying to find the video and I can't. Maybe a month or so ago, Tim got a media kit from Legoland announcing the opening of their new pirate something or other. It wasn't a separate video, it was something he opened randomly in the middle of the living room with J$ and he didn't make a fuss about it like he should have in my opinion since Legoland sent it to him to promote their new attraction. The ride opening was set for beginning of November and Tim's reaction was that they weren't going to be in town for it. Or that's the impression I got. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that is the spyglass that came in that kit. I just can't find it.

I do believe, without a doubt, those two were getting high AF all the time. I just don't think that's their vape pen.

My thoughts too. I vape and that doesn't look like a pen I have seen. I would without a doubt think Gin is getting high for her "anxiety" but she strikes me as an edibles person

Why would a kid-centric park send a vape pen? Is Legoland trying to say that the parents/adults taking kids to Legoland need to vape to survive the day? Just seems like an odd thing to add in a media kit. Unless the medial kit was for something adult (like anything Halloween themed for adults) and not every adult vapes.

Reactions: 4
So exciting and super impressed! Congratulations on the marathon!!! (no, I am not Gin Tracker with those exclamation points!) The training is no joke.
I tried to get into the RunDisney Princess run in February, but it sold out before I could complete my registration form. So annoyed.
Those run Disney races are so crazy competitive just to sign up!! Who knows if I’ll be able to tackle the marathon but I’m going to try. If I do it, it will be more effort than Jenn has ever put into anything during her entire existence 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
My thoughts too. I vape and that doesn't look like a pen I have seen. I would without a doubt think Gin is getting high for her "anxiety" but she strikes me as an edibles person
If its edible, shes gonna devour it..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would a kid-centric park send a vape pen? Is Legoland trying to say that the parents/adults taking kids to Legoland need to vape to survive the day? Just seems like an odd thing to add in a media kit. Unless the medial kit was for something adult (like anything Halloween themed for adults) and not every adult vapes.
The ride is pirate themed, it's a spyglass. 😂 Sorry, I hadn't had my coffee yet!

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 8.00.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 8.00.29 AM.png

Reactions: 9
I've been going through the vlogs trying to find it, but I'm not having any luck.

1660305638241.png

1660305688993.png

1660305707913.png

1660305922975.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6

It might have been on their IG stories?

I think I know what you're referring to but I could SWEAR that I recall something that even pre-dates that too (as well as the Disney pirate costume thing mentioned yesterday).

It was on the table next to them in some video awhile back where they were acting all high during a couch recap.

And it looked kinda like a highlighter but I could have sworn folks on here identified it as a vape pen.

Does anyone remember that? I can't find the vlog that it's in (probably cuz there were so many where they were on the couch giddy and giggly)

EDIT: Ok, I see you found the pic of the spyglass.

I could still SWEAR there was something that pre-dates this.

Ol' Lynn is going to find herself outside with the boy in the near future. Jen will need to make sure that the new baby gets the required 15-20 hours of daily sleep with no disturbances. I just don't see the boy complying with that.

We always made sure we were in noisy active environments as much as we could while my wife was pregnant and sure enough, my boys sleep through any and everything.

I wonder if Lynn gets fired because she can't make herself lactate when Jen is "too tired" to be a mother.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if anyone is protesting in front of their house yet…inside their gated community.

I got my Reddit ban today.
View attachment 1489146
The message says I can reply directly to Tim…I wonder if I should. Do I care enough or have the energy to, though. My CrossFit workout was pretty tough today and I’m starving. I’ll reassess after I eat.
I sent three messages with no reply. I can only assume I was banned for bringing up the slumping numbers. You are censoring the sub and if you can’t deal with negativity then you shouldn’t be in the spotlight. Grow up and get a real job if you don’t like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ol' Lynn is going to find herself outside with the boy in the near future. Jen will need to make sure that the new baby gets the required 15-20 hours of daily sleep with no disturbances. I just don't see the boy complying with that.

We always made sure we were in noisy active environments as much as we could while my wife was pregnant and sure enough, my boys sleep through any and everything.

I wonder if Lynn gets fired because she can't make herself lactate when Jen is "too tired" to be a mother.
And what's going to happen when Lyn gets married?

I'm not expecting her to get pregnant herself right away (who knows what her personal situation is or if her and her man even want children)... BUT will Lyn's husband ever see her OR will she be required to also work weekends :rolleyes: since Jenn said she now works M-F (likely another lie) and make Lyn go on more trips with the family of four to handle the two kids?

Will she be changing diapers for Child #2 while she "homeschools" Child #1?

I don't think Jenn realizes that she's actually got a pretty good routine right now - even if it solidifies the fact that she's an utter lazy ass.

Tim gets up with J., feeds him, plays with him, etc., and Jenn gets to sleep in for several hours (for absolutely no real reason, BTW). Lyn arrives and Jenn gets to flit around and leisurely sip water out of her her virtue signaling cup and "edit."

When that new baby arrives, all hell is going to break loose. The new baby will completely upend the routine that Jenn has easily slid into thanks to her ball-less husband and his enablement.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.