The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that it was riveting content but what happened to her make boxed meals? I bet they order in all the time now. They won't make a nursery for this baby. They will just use the one now as it is and put poor Jackson in the hoarding bedroom.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the subreddit about how "hot" Jenn is? I accidentially found it and I'm horrified. That's literally where the unwell three are. They're excited Jenn is pregnant again because her chest will get bigger. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This triggered THE LIST....
which I hadn’t seen in a while. And thought our new members would be interested in.
I thought this showed their ridiculous vacationing, so I had saved it.
(Apologies, I can’t remember who originated the list)
Corrections are appreciated.

1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa

2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin

3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow

4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin

5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)

6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower

7. December 23 - Star Wars House (#hosted)

8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott

9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek (#hosted)

10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort

11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort

12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel (#hosted?)

13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West

14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club

15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted

16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House (#hosted)

17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort (#hosted)

18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted

19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage (#hosted)

20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel (#hosted)

21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort

22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort

23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation

24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort

25. July 16 - Endless Summer Dockside Inn

26. August 2, 4, 6, 14 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)

27. August 17, 19 - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower

28. September 5, 8, 14 - Hard Rock Hotel

29. September 16 - Celeste Hotel (#hosted)

30. September 21 - Home2 Suites by Hilton Tampa USF

31. October 29 - November 7 (upload dates, interrupted by other videos, only 5 days) -Disney's Grand Californian

32. November 7, 8, 9 - Universal City Hilton

33. November 26 - December 2 - Disney Very Merrytime Cruise

34. December 27 - MCO Hilton

35. December 28 - January 8 - Aulani

36. January 18 - Villains Villa (#hosted)

37. January 31, February 1 - Sports Villa (#hosted)

38. February 6 - Princess Villa (#hosted)

39. February 12 - February 20 - RV Camping at Fort Wilderness

40. February 21 - Legoland Hotel (#hosted)

41. February 28 - Coronado Springs (#hosted)

42. March 13 - Disney Dream Cruise (Roy O. Disney Suite)

43. March 16 - Galaxy Starcruiser (Suite)

44. April 8 - World Center Marriott (#hosted)

45. May 7 - 14: DCL 7-night Fantasy (Roy O Disney Suite)

46. June - Anna Maria Island house

That’s 46 vacations in 2 years!
I hate those fuckers. #jealous

Quick question- I am relatively new to the the Trackers thread so I don't know all of the older gossip. I keep seeing "unwell". Where did that come from? Are WE the unwell? Or are they? Thanks, and sorry for asking a "dumb" question.

Reactions: 5
The cult members demand their cheese!!! 🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀
Why haven't they yet learned to never expect the Slackers to keep empty promises or stick to their own plans?? 😆
"SoRrY fOr ThE dElAy" 🥴

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 5.30.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 5.33.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 5.31.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 5.31.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 5.32.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 5.32.46 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going to be flat out honest. I did a 10k a week ago and it whooped my ass…so I do not know if I’ll finish a full marathon but I’m sure going to try. I did another 10k today (plus a little extra) and it was definitely easier and I did it a bit faster this time so fingers crossed I’ll feel good enough for the marathon. Honestly, Jenn is my motivation. She is so goddamn disgusting she makes me never want to sink to her level…
So exciting and super impressed! Congratulations on the marathon!!! (no, I am not Gin Tracker with those exclamation points!) The training is no joke.
I tried to get into the RunDisney Princess run in February, but it sold out before I could complete my registration form. So annoyed.

• Heart
I haven't watched them since last year, and I took a tattle break in jan. I just watched the last 4 videos. Man has their content gone down. Jen still passes me off. Tim looks depressed and the poor budy. What was with the Adam drama, atw or Adam his brother?

Reactions: 4
The cult members demand their cheese!!! 🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀
Why haven't they yet learned to never expect the Slackers to keep empty promises or stick to their own plans?? 😆
"SoRrY fOr ThE dElAy" 🥴

View attachment 1492016
View attachment 1492021View attachment 1492017View attachment 1492018View attachment 1492019View attachment 1492020
I assume there is extra editing going on with that one. Dim has seen all the screen captures of his nasty eating on here and demanded modifications. I assume that’s what he’s so excited to tell Gin when she wakes up in the afternoon—all the latest on tattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate those fuckers. #jealous

Quick question- I am relatively new to the the Trackers thread so I don't know all of the older gossip. I keep seeing "unwell". Where did that come from? Are WE the unwell? Or are they? Thanks, and sorry for asking a "dumb" question.
There was a live stream where people were asking why they were taken off Disney/Universal's media lists. Jenn explained that there was a campaign against them. 3 unwell people made up all these email addresses and wrote to Disney/Uni with all these lies and they HAD to remove them. They really played it off like it was 3 people and it wasn't even really us. Disney/Uni saw their racist, homophobic videos and stopped "inviting them out". They got their own dumbasses removed from the media lists. It was all crap they did on their own. We didn't manipulate things to make it out like they said or did them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There was a live stream where people were asking why they were taken off Disney/Universal's media lists. Jenn explained that there was a campaign against them. 3 unwell people made up all these email addresses and wrote to Disney/Uni with all these lies and they HAD to remove them. They really played it off like it was 3 people.
Thank you for explaining!
One day I'll have to catch up on all the media list gossip! Omg. 3 people were responsible. That is way too funny. I thought it was something they called their "haters".

Reactions: 8
Thank you for explaining!
One day I'll have to catch up on all the media list gossip! Omg. 3 people were responsible. That is way too funny. I thought it was something they called their "haters".
That is why when you see they have 3K dislikes on a video, we joke that the 3 of us have 1000 emails each and dislike the video from each account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
...The training is no joke.
I tried to get into the RunDisney Princess run in February, but it sold out before I could complete my registration form. So annoyed.
Oh, I’m so disappointed for you!
I would have loved to have met up with you.
My daughter and I are running it.

Yes, all the events were sold out within 60 - 75 minutes of registration opening.

I don’t know which race you were interested in. But there are charity entries open. The runner raises money for a charity in exchange for a race entry.

I have never done this, so I can’t help you with the process. Sorry.

But if you do go this route make sure your charity of choice has a Princess race entry available and guaranteed to you when you reach your fundraising goal.

Last edited:
Oh, I’m so disappointed for you!
I would have loved to have met up with you.
My daughter and I are running it.

Yes, all the events were sold out within 60 - 75 minutes of registration opening.

I don’t know which race you were interested in. But there are charity entries open. The runner raises money for a charity in exchange for a race entry.

I have never done this, so I can’t help you with the process. Sorry.
The funny thing was I was planning to take my daughters too! It would have been our first RunDisney event and we were all so excited. I remember the race going on "sale" in June. I was actually in our hotel in Disney trying to register. I got in the queue on both my laptop and phone. It was right around the 60 minute mark. It let me register all of us, then I put in the credit card and then I got a sold out message. So pissed. It shouldn't have let me get that far. Ohhhhh...I am going to check that charity entry option (although...I am not sure I can do a half marathon. I was going to register for the 5 or 10 K.)

• Sad
That is why when you see they have 3K dislikes on a video, we joke that the 3 of us have 1000 emails each and dislike the video from each account.
And the 3 of us have multiple usernames here and we constantly talk to ourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1492044So who do you think is the vaper???? Hopefully not momma Jen
First syringes on the kitchen window sill.
Now vape pens in the family room!

Great child proofing Oblivious Oaf and Dejennerate!! 😡

The funny thing was I was planning to take my daughters too! It would have been our first RunDisney event and we were all so excited. I remember the race going on "sale" in June. I was actually in our hotel in Disney trying to register. I got in the queue on both my laptop and phone. It was right around the 60 minute mark. It let me register all of us, then I put in the credit card and then I got a sold out message. So pissed. It shouldn't have let me get that far. Ohhhhh...I am going to check that charity entry option (although...I am not sure I can do a half marathon. I was going to register for the 5 or 10 K.)
OH. OH, @BNL.
If you are mainly interested in the race itself.
(I “run” 😆 for the bling (medal) and race shirts)
And don’t care about not running in WDW.
Virtual races can be an option.
You pick the terrain and location of your race run.

My daughter and I did the Fairy Tale Challenge virtual this year, as we didn’t want to travel to Orlando. She actually did her race while on a cruise ship. And I did mine at a resort in San Diego.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OH. If you are mainly interested in the race (I “run” 😆 for the bling (medal) and race shirts) itself. And don’t care about not running in WDW.
Virtual races can be an option.
You pick the terrain and location of your race run.

My daughter and I did the Fairy Tale Challenge virtual this year, as we didn’t want to travel to Orlando. She actually did her race while on a cruise ship. And I did mine at a resort in San Diego.
We mostly wanted to do it mostly for the experience of running it together (and a girls trip!)
You both were in super fun places to do a virtual! though. I know my younger daughter mentioned the virtual option before. Gotta get the shirts!

We mostly wanted to do it mostly for the experience of running it together (and a girls trip!)
You both were in super fun places to do a virtual! though. I know my younger daughter mentioned the virtual option before. Gotta get the shirts!
FYI - the shirts in 2023
5K - Jasmine
10K - Belle
Half Marathon - Moana & Maui
Fairy Tale - Cinderella

if interested, virtual registration is still open.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.