The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim shows how, well, dim he is by saying the very explicit instructions are confusing. šŸ™„

Why did she name the video ā€œcheese strollā€. Wouldnā€™t they get more views by calling it by the official name?

I know he has issues remembering napkins but maybe he should start bringing a hanky in his murse so he can wipe off his sweaty face before eating on camera. šŸ„µ. I get that itā€™s hot there but heā€™s just ā€œstrollingā€.

And of course she leaves in the parts where other guests recognize and yell at Dim. Because look Disney, heā€™s a celebrity and should have full media access.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They can't start a patron because people might actually try to hold them accountable to tiers if they promise a certain amount of videos or interaction. I think in the Halloween/home vlog Jenn tried to say they film videos every day....since how many years ago...

Reactions: 16
Well, that didn't take long for me to get grossed out. First thing he eats is the pork rind with pimento cheese and he shoves the massive rind in his mouth and crumbs fly everywhere because he doesn't chew with his mouth closed. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s interesting to me that this is the second or third video recently that he has asked whether the alcohol was cooked out of something. Obviously this should be obvious to him, and he has had alcohol in foods before (bourbon flavored desserts, wine sauce with steak, etc) and did not ask if they were alcoholic those times. I wonder if something happened with his sobriety that he is suddenly concerned with this.

• Wow
Itā€™s interesting to me that this is the second or third video recently that he has asked whether the alcohol was cooked out of something. Obviously this should be obvious to him, and he has had alcohol in foods before (bourbon flavored desserts, wine sauce with steak, etc) and did not ask if they were alcoholic those times. I wonder if something happened with his sobriety that he is suddenly concerned with this.
Letā€™s ask the freezer drawer šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't people think Tim looked or acted drunk in some of their Galactic Starcruiser vlogs? Maybe that is when he fell off the wagon?

Reactions: 19
So I was on youtube earlier and the vlog in which Jackson was born popped up. I started watching it and it was Thanksgiving and they were having breakfast with Jim and Nicole. For me, if I am at a friend's house on a Holiday they are a good dang friend. I remember seeing a post that said perhaps they were no longer friends with Jim and Nicole. Does anyone have the tea on that? They seem so close. Also, while im at it what about peter and Kitra. Thanks. There are so many threads to go through.

Reactions: 5
So I was on youtube earlier and the vlog in which Jackson was born popped up. I started watching it and it was Thanksgiving and they were having breakfast with Jim and Nicole. For me, if I am at a friend's house on a Holiday they are a good dang friend. I remember seeing a post that said perhaps they were no longer friends with Jim and Nicole. Does anyone have the tea on that? They seem so close. Also, while im at it what about peter and Kitra. Thanks. There are so many threads to go through.
The Slackers dropped Jim and Nicole around the outbreak of Covid when Jim was put on furlough from Disney and they couldn't exploit his CM status.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
OT - someone mentioned the other day that PMM had a #hosted stay at OKW via DVCRentalsStore and DVCResaleMarket. This was not a one time deal. They entered into a partnership, so expect more resort property and room tours from Nate.

I know that people have their issues with Nate. At least he does his videos right. Putting the graphic ā€œincludes paid promotionā€ prominently in the opening of the video. During the video mentioning and going into detail what each business does. And actually linking their businesses in his video description, unlike Daffy Dejennerate does.

Tim must be so JEALOUS! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
OT - someone mentioned the other day that PMM had a #hosted stay at OKW via DVCRentalsStore and DVCResaleMarket. This was not a one time deal. They entered into a partnership, so expect more resort property and room tours from Nate.

I know that people have their issues with Nate. At least he does his videos right. Putting the graphic ā€œincludes paid promotionā€ prominently in the opening of the video. During the video mentioning and going into detail what each business does. And actually linking their businesses in his video description, unlike Daffy Dejennerate does.

He does definitely disclose things correctly.. He doesn't disclose drinking and driving though...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Next room review Dim does will feature himself under the bed vlogging just like PMM.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He does definitely disclose things correctly.. He doesn't disclose drinking and driving though...
I was just pointing out that a channel with 170K subscribers got a partnership that a 884K subscriber channel couldnā€™t lock down cause their product (TTT) sucks.

PMM puts out a better product.

TTT has been resting on their laurels of the past and are circling the drain. They are the scum of YT for major hosting and sponsorships. Sure they get crumbs thrown their way every now and then. But even then Tim finds a way to give out misinformation and highlight himself rather than the venue.

• Sick
DVC room reviews get some views but not many. Thereā€™s a couple of people out there that already do them. Before my trip in march I even watched PMM for the two bedroom VGF. He of course was a jackass in it lol. Butā€¦ya the DVC room YouTube market is saturated and not very lucrative. Donā€™t think itā€™ll help him much tbh. Either way, glad itā€™s not Dim.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
TTT has 884K subscribers.

Prop-sic-le isnā€™t getting the love!
206K views
23K likes

Whereas big brother got
703K views
70K likes

New announcement as of writing this:
234k views
25k likes

Big brother announcement:
706.6k views
70k likes

So the new announcement is still getting views and also driving some views to J$ announcement. Will new ever hit 706k? I doubt it but will check back in a month or two.

Reactions: 12
I find it hilarious that fat in the hat diabetes man gets more sponsored/free tit than the gruesome twosome. And I despise fatty bum bum but not as much as the slackers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have no doubt she suffers from some mental ailments, maybe even anxiety in some shape or form but she appears to have "weaponized" it to be what appears to be one of the laziest adults I've ever seen! Many people here with real anxiety have expressed skepticism over her "anxiety" and of course my making fun of Jenn has nothing to do with others.
Sorry if the conversation has moved on. Still catching up and wants to post this.

This reminded me of this video I watched a while ago. Doesnā€™t have a ton of views but he explains this very simply and clearly regarding rules, boundaries and weaponizing boundaries and triggers/anxiety. I encourage everyone to watch it. Only 4:35.

Reactions: 8
I think they will definitely start a patreons, an then do absolutely nothing an when stans start to get mad, que the waterworks an the aM SoOOoo sOrRY GuYssSSss hAviNg tWo KiDs iS jUsT sOoOOooO hArD bs so that they can get away with it

It will be nothing but broken promises an the stans are stupid enough to believe they will actually get somthing

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.