The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Jackson’s pirate costume come with a spyglass? That’s what that looks like to me
I think the initial spotting of vape pen on the windowsill (and I believe it was also on the table next to the couch once?) pre-dates the pirate costume.

Reactions: 6
FYI - the shirts in 2023
5K - Jasmine
10K - Belle
Half Marathon - Moana & Maui
Fairy Tale - Cinderella

if interested, virtual registration is still open.
Well crap. I can't run a marathon, but the Cinderella one would be sweet!
and...thank you for all the info!!

Reactions: 6
I think the initial spotting of vape pen on the windowsill (and I believe it was also on the table next to the couch once?) pre-dates the pirate costume.
I haven’t watched these slugs lately but I’m recovering from neck surgery so give me dates of reference and my eyes will be out for em…

Reactions: 5
So which one do we think is the vaper? Quick, someone do a poll! I guess they could both be doing it. Does Dim still use chewing tobacco. I swear I remember seeing a can outline in the back pocket of his tight ass shorts before.

Reactions: 4
My guess is the greatest mother of all time… her sister has a vape issue as well

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched these slugs lately but I’m recovering from neck surgery so give me dates of reference and my eyes will be out for em…
I can't find it, but I believe several months back (or maybe longer than that, but it was after J. was born), some peeps spotted something on the table next to the couch. Looked like the thing on the windowsill.

It was when they were doing all those giggly recaps on the couch and were acting high. Maybe it wasn't a vape pen but it was something, for sure.

Maybe someone else remember what I'm referring to?

Reactions: 7
I could use a vape pen while watching their vlogs. But alas, all I have are gummies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well crap. I can't run a marathon, but the Cinderella one would be sweet!
and...thank you for all the info!!
Umm. You do realize that the Fairy Tale Challenge is two races - the 10K and Half Marathon?

Reactions: 3
I never saw what GKTW Balloon Wonderland event looked like.

Oyby has it on one of his videos at 2:42 if you are interested. Watching it now.

I can't find it, but I believe several months back (or maybe longer than that, but it was after J. was born), some peeps spotted something on the table next to the couch. Looked like the thing on the windowsill.

It was when they were doing all those giggly recaps on the couch and were acting high. Maybe it wasn't a vape pen but it was something, for sure.

Maybe someone else remember what I'm referring to?
No pen pics. Only have some obvious "afterwards" pics...

2021-03-19 (11).png
2022-02-12 (16).png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I had never heard the term “cheese crawl”….but it inspired me to make a peas doll.
Your welcome Tattle.life.

PS. From the bottom of my heart, I’m sorry to anyone that has anxiety attacks. I too know what it’s like to have your heart beat 150BPM standing still, hands numb, time going all wonky, swear your going to pass out followed by blackness forever. Your not alone. For myself something that helped is accepting that is a part of who you are.…it’s just the way your wiring is. Sincerely *cyber hugs….it’s hell.
AC9D52BE-1207-4E50-84B5-CE59E5129D4C.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That vape pen was probably left by someone about 4 years ago, an still sits there to this day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this the “cheese crawl” that’s being discussed?
It’s at EPCOT’s Food and Wine Festival

293FD6C0-F690-4181-B189-B6ACF251A904.jpeg
89F3BFBC-40A4-4090-90E8-C6F95DB84A64.jpeg

Reactions: 5
That sounds so painful :( I hope you heal quickly and feel better soon!

Umm. You do realize that the Fairy Tale Challenge is two races - the 10K and Half Marathon?
Haha! Yeah. I assumed you had to run the specific race to get the corresponding shirt. Meaning if I wanted Cinderella the only way to get it was run the marathon. If I ran the 10 K , I would get Belle shirt etc.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.