The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
27-C4-D037-4-D13-4-FB5-913-A-0-B49-C94-C45-AD.png

We’re tied! I think they’re too lazy to even start one but frankly at some Lonny…with 2 kids, it’s coming. It’s almost free money. At least, if you’re a crappy blogger like Kyle Pallo, it’s hardly any work and you don’t need to even deliver on it. TTT will run their patreon like KP.

I voted after the baby. Gin will be drunk 24/7 and noT abLe tO eDiT and they’ll need money for Stanny Lean.

Reactions: 11
Tim gets up with J., feeds him, plays with him, etc., and Jenn gets to sleep in for several hours (for absolutely no real reason, BTW). Lyn arrives and Jenn gets to flit around and leisurely sip water out of her her virtue signaling cup and "edit."
Come on now, they said she only gets to sleep for an extra 30 minutes hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am well aware about struggles with infertility as I detailed in an earlier post, however the post I quoted didn’t mention anything about the birth control it mentioned having 2 children as if that couldn’t happen to people who are genuinely struggling when it can.
If you are struggling with real infertility, you probably don‘t get pregnant twice in 3 years without any kind of medical help or advisory.
If you have severe fertility problems you control your cycle, see a doctor etc.
You don‘t just wait and expect to get pregnant immediately after starting to try.

Reactions: 17
And what's going to happen when Lyn gets married?

I'm not expecting her to get pregnant herself right away (who knows what her personal situation is or if her and her man even want children)... BUT will Lyn's husband ever see her OR will she be required to also work weekends :rolleyes: since Jenn said she now works M-F (likely another lie) and make Lyn go on more trips with the family of four to handle the two kids?

Will she be changing diapers for Child #2 while she "homeschools" Child #1?

I don't think Jenn realizes that she's actually got a pretty good routine right now - even if it solidifies the fact that she's an utter lazy ass.

Tim gets up with J., feeds him, plays with him, etc., and Jenn gets to sleep in for several hours (for absolutely no real reason, BTW). Lyn arrives and Jenn gets to flit around and leisurely sip water out of her her virtue signaling cup and "edit."

When that new baby arrives, all hell is going to break loose. The new baby will completely upend the routine that Jenn has easily slid into thanks to her ball-less husband and his enablement.
I can only assume Lyn would want to get started on a child sooner than later.. Trying in your later 30's is higher risk but you never know. Miracle babies are pretty common down here.. Must be the water.

Last edited:
  • Haha
And what's going to happen when Lyn gets married?

I'm not expecting her to get pregnant herself right away (who knows what her personal situation is or if her and her man even want children)... BUT will Lyn's husband ever see her OR will she be required to also work weekends :rolleyes: since Jenn said she now works M-F (likely another lie) and make Lyn go on more trips with the family of four to handle the two kids?

Will she be changing diapers for Child #2 while she "homeschools" Child #1?

I don't think Jenn realizes that she's actually got a pretty good routine right now - even if it solidifies the fact that she's an utter lazy ass.

When that new baby arrives, all hell is going to break loose. The new baby will completely upend the routine that Jenn has easily slid into thanks to her ball-less husband and his enablement.
I still can't wrap my head around having a nanny with one child. Especially when your "job" doesn't require you to get out of your pajamas!!! I would venture to say that 99% of families that get a nanny with one child have both parents that work high level, high demand jobs. If Jen is having a hard time with her work/parenting life now, reality is about to slap her in the face hard. Nanny or not.

If you are struggling with real infertility, you probably don‘t get pregnant twice in 3 years without any kind of medical help or advisory.
If you have severe fertility problems you control your cycle, see a doctor etc.
You don‘t just wait and expect to get pregnant immediately after starting to try.
Exactly!!! It is a huge process for families that struggle to get pregnant. They don't get to choose when to try.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if a lot of these YouTube dorks decide to create some sort of persona and take a pledge to create lies about themselves to endear themselves to their viewers. As I typed that out, it made even more sense. All this infertility stuff reminds me of this Australian influencer, Belle Gibson, who created an online healthy living empire based on these audacious lies that she had terminal cancer. Turns out, she lied about the diagnosis for sympathy and to gain followers. The trackers are on a much smaller scale, though. I’m honestly surprised that Jenn hasn’t pulled that card, since she really loves to paint herself as a victim. I wouldn’t put it past her to lie about having a terminal illness at some point to try to save their rapidly declining channel. I bet she’d stop short of shaving her head to fake the chemo, though.

How can anyone still hold their heads high when they lie so much? How is there no shame, especially when they have 10+ years of videos that completely contradict the lies they’ve told? How evil do you have to be to brush viewers off who are truly infertile, and tell you that you’re and inspiration to them? They are so sick.

Reactions: 14
They’re 100% starting a Patreon. Their lifestyle doesn’t add up right now with their AdSense and it’s only going to get worse when Jenn needs 2 nannys and an editor to get through the day with a newborn.

I predict they will be terrible at keeping up with it though. They are so on auto-pilot. Film, edit, upload. They’ve never been able to even capitalize on their Instagram followers.

View attachment 1493010

We’re tied! I think they’re too lazy to even start one but frankly at some Lonny…with 2 kids, it’s coming. It’s almost free money. At least, if you’re a crappy blogger like Kyle Pallo, it’s hardly any work and you don’t need to even deliver on it. TTT will run their patreon like KP.

I voted after the baby. Gin will be drunk 24/7 and noT abLe tO eDiT and they’ll need money for Stanny Lean.
I am one of the four people who voted no, simply because they are too lazy to do anything to make their channel better, so I just can't see them putting the effort into a Patreon. They'd actually have to provide VALUE, something they know nothing about.

Reactions: 13
I am one of the four people who voted no, simply because they are too lazy to do anything to make their channel better, so I just can't see them putting the effort into a Patreon. They'd actually have to provide VALUE, something they know nothing about.
I get your line of thinking but they don’t actually have to follow through. Patreon doesn’t care. KP basically offers no value to his patrons and people stick around.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
[/QUOT
What's with the roll of toilet paper in the background?
To wipe whale but hole cause she can't reach far cause it looks like she popped on herself

I get your line of thinking but they don’t actually have to follow through. Patreon doesn’t care. KP basically offers no value to his patrons and people stick around.
Good point, but boy are those people stupid if they're paying them for nothing extra!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good point, but boy are those people stupid if they're paying them for nothing extra!
I think it’s pretty well established how stupid they are. I imagine quite a few will pay to get their daily sob on watching the developments in the precious life of the Buddy2.0/Buddette.

Idiot Tim asking the CM if the pears are alcoholic. Obviously they cooked off the alcohol you dimwit.
Idiot Tim part 2: thinks paneer is lemon flavored. Yes, it may have lemon juice as an ingredient, but I've had paneer countless times and I've never tasted lemon.

Reactions: 15
Idiot Tim asking the CM if the pears are alcoholic. Obviously they cooked off the alcohol you dimwit.
Idiot Tim part 2: thinks paneer is lemon flavored. Yes, it may have lemon juice as an ingredient, but I've had paneer countless times and I've never tasted lemon.
I think Dim is overly sensitive to citrus flavors.

He complained about the Black and White cookie tasting like lemon during the Cookie Stroll, because he never knew that true Black and White cookies do have lemon in them.

• Wow

I am shocked about the paneer. I don't care for paneer and I LOVE Indian food. It seems like something outside his realm of understanding that not all cheese is melted on on top of a burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.