The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how degenerate child is going to look at her and dimmable and going to say I have horrible parents
I think that’s what my face looks like when I am catching up with all the tit those fuckers get up too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only anxiety I might believe from Jenn is her driving anxiety. I’ve seen other married women develop the same issue when their husbands are always home and the husband always does the driving (I think this is what happened to Sherry from YoungHouseLove too). It’s really like being out of practice more than anxiety. If she just started driving again, she would be absolutely fine. But then she might be expected to do things on her own.

The rest of her “anxiety” is that she refuses to be alone taking care of J. When they didn’t have the nanny, they dragged him to all the parks videos. Now that they have a babysitter, oh, now Tim does all these solo videos.

Jenn is running quite a racket on Tim. What a life.

Reactions: 16
Whatever happened to that “cheese stroll” vlog they were supposed to put out? 😆
Cheese stroll is code for sex…with how little Jenn showers her secret tunnel is definitely filled with fromunda cheese 🧀

***I had to catch up on nearly 40 pages since Tuesday…you guys have been doing the “lords” work and keeping busy! We adopted a kitten (that makes number 4 added to our cat clan 🤣) and I’ve been trying to work my way up to be ready for a marathon on September 4th…it’s been busy

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Cheese stroll is code for sex…with how little Jenn showers her secret tunnel is definitely filled with fromunda cheese 🧀

***I had to catch up on nearly 40 pages since Tuesday…you guys have been doing the “lords” work and keeping busy! We adopted a kitten (that makes number 4 added to our cat clan 🤣) and I’ve been trying to work my way up to be ready for a marathon on September 4th…it’s been busy
A marathon?? Wow, congrats! That's motivation for me to get off my COVID recovering ass and get back into shape!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How old do you think prop #2 will be when they start to force them on coasters to rack up those coaster credits? I mean it's clear they aren't happy J doesn't have as many as they wanted so what's the bet that prop #2 will be on them the second they reach height requirements

It still saddens me how they force J, I had my neice at a fun fair today an she was allowed to pick if she wanted anything, at first she said no to it all so I was headed to town with her for a walk instead till she spotted swings an wanted those, so let her go on an she had a blast (even thought I felt like I was gonna throw up with going round an round 😂) then she wanted to try some other things once she realised these rides were fun, but she still said no to some so we never done them, was nice to see her happy smiling face an hearing her laugh with delight and not seeing a zoned out face that's clearly not enjoying it an holding on for dear life

Reactions: 8
A marathon?? Wow, congrats! That's motivation for me to get off my COVID recovering ass and get back into shape!
I’m going to be flat out honest. I did a 10k a week ago and it whooped my ass…so I do not know if I’ll finish a full marathon but I’m sure going to try. I did another 10k today (plus a little extra) and it was definitely easier and I did it a bit faster this time so fingers crossed I’ll feel good enough for the marathon. Honestly, Jenn is my motivation. She is so goddamn disgusting she makes me never want to sink to her level…

Reactions: 21
It will cost more for another child.
But not as much as I thought.
Did a quick Google....
“So, how much does it cost to raise a kid? The average cost of raising a child born to a middle-income, married couple is approximately $267,000 (in 2021 dollars) over a period of 18 years — or more than $14,800 a year per child for a typical two-child household according to a U.S. News & World Report.”

On the flip side, Prop-sic-le is another tax deduction.

LOVE IT!! 😂
What a huge conspiracy the big two, Universal and Disney, have against the Oblivious Oaf, Tim!!🤪
But I'd imagine the average family pays 2 x childcare. When you already pay 1xStanny to do a full time job looking after 1 kid, adding another doesn't mean you pay 2xStanny. Well, they might but they don't NEED to. So whilst they probably still pay more than most to raise their kid, they don't need to be paying substantially more to raise a second.

Finally watched the baby video last night. Had to comment on The Period Tracker. Holy tit that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard.

I got the vibe that he was doing the calculations when to have sex because that was the part that really stresses her out.

Filming it in the bedroom was unnecessary. No one needs that visual thanks.

Also the bathroom scene was way too much. No one needed to see the stick you just peed on.
Right?!! Imagine how bad that stick smells! Like putrid bacon 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
But I'd imagine the average family pays 2 x childcare. When you already pay 1xStanny to do a full time job looking after 1 kid, adding another doesn't mean you pay 2xStanny. Well, they might but they don't NEED to. So whilst they probably still pay more than most to raise their kid, they don't need to be paying substantially more to raise a second.
That's if they are able to keep stanny nanny, if they are able to keep her then they might get away with not paying anymore because of the second kid, if they lose her which I assume will happen since they can't keep anyone then the second nanny might already take a higher rate because of two kids an especially because it will be a baby an toddler which is definitely way more work than two slightly older kids

Reactions: 5

Right?!! Imagine how bad that stick smells! Like putrid bacon 🤢
I don’t like to think about Jenn’s piss but if I had to…I’d imagine it’s literally thick and brown and smells like Worcestershire sauce and chicharrones that have been sat on a hot car dash for 8 years.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Right?!?

And then the Twitter tirade where Jenn told the world that she cut her MIL out of her life when Tim's mom found out (and apparently was soooo upset) that Jenn couldn't have children.

Which I found mighty interesting considering - at the time - I knew that Jaime was adopted (but didn't share that with anyone obvs) and Adam obvs was married with kids so it wasn't like Jenn was the sole person to give Tim's parents grandchildren. :rolleyes:

So who knows if Tim's own parents had some fertility issues early in their marriage too?

Jenn is just a bleeping liar and an awful rotten bleeping person. :mad:

View attachment 1491045
Fast forward 4 years and Jenn is swanning about in her oversized red sparkly gift bag dress flexing at hosting her MIL for Christmas Dinner and expecting them to sit at dinner with them on an expensive cruise and make polite small talk. Mrs B Snr is many more times the woman and mother you'll ever be, in every way but girth Jenn you vicious cow.

He can track it her cycle all he wants, but there’s more than just dates. I won’t get gross, but you have to know your body. I know when I’m ovulating, when my period is approaching, if something seems off with my cycle. You need to be able to talk to your doctor about all of these things especially if you or they have any concerns. What must her doctor think when they ask her questions and she’s like:
“Llllllll idk ah-ha-ha ask my husband.”
Ask your husband?
*stupid pursed lips news anchor head nod* followed by the head tilt and breathy “yeahhh.” *open mouth smile*
So true. You can bet there are zero lump checks going on either, unless Tim does it.

And in 7 months, she'll have weaponized incontinence.
And breast milk. I did try to find a suitable gif for that too. Bad plan. Terrible plan. But she could swap Jenn Does tit for an Only Fans with that. Maybe make it a family thing. They won't need Patreon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to agree regarding all of the anxiety comments. Around 8 years ago I had a really really bad experience while driving in snow and ice. Prior to that I had no issues, but after what had happened I starting getting crazy bad anxiety attacks any time I had to drive in those conditions. My whole face would go numb, I’d get shaky all over and sometimes I’d even forget to breath. It was bad enough that I would pay for a hotel room across from the office I had worked at just to avoid driving. And I’d have my son either stay with my mom who was already watching him or my ex husband if it was his week. I kept a bag in my car just in case the weather would turn while I was already at work. Now, even with all of that…I still force myself to drive in it if I have to. While I know my husband would drive me to work if needed, I leave at 430am, and don’t want to have to wake up my kids and all that because one is too little to be home alone.
And on the flip side, on normal days I’d prefer to drive over my husband. His driving drives me nuts when he waits too long to break or goes way too fast. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned Pizza Eggs.

Pizza Eggs were gross as hell all least to my palate, but it was oddly enduring. That is back when they still did things relatable as a normal younger couple. Even when she stopped working and Tim still had a 9 to 5 gig, she still did stuff. It was more interesting than anything they do today.

Old TTT let’s save money by making pizza for breakfast interesting. New TTT we have a Nanny even though we work from home and set our own hours.
Hi all!

I am also from the pizza eggs and old house era and I really liked them for a while. I then stumbled upon the old threads on guru gossip one day and my mind was blown, and those are actually what led me to tattle since that site went to tit. Ihave lurked in and out of these threads over the years, especially when stuff happens.

I'm really sorry to anyone in this thread triggered by their infertility struggles. It really angered me for a while until someone I know who was about to start IVF, had appointments booked and had been told they wouldn't be able to do it on their own, then they suddenly got pregnant so I have thought well maybe miracles can happen with that regard so this and the new baby don't really bother me.

What does bother me is the performative activism around promoting the black owned businesses after getting caught out and their ridiculous spending. It's gotten way out of control everytime that staycation or vacation list pops up here I am in shock everytime. it's just so tone deaf when so many people are struggling financially from the pandemic or the rising cost of living.

I think now they are nothing like they used to be and the whole thing just seems fake and forced which has been mentioned on all the threads the whole fake nice act when they were getting gifted trips and stuff. I dunno there's just something so off about them.

Reactions: 23
Kind on and off topic, but we are no longer alone as the Unwell, there are now Unfavorable too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
....they were getting gifted trips and stuff.
This triggered THE LIST....
which I hadn’t seen in a while. And thought our new members would be interested in.
I thought this showed their ridiculous vacationing, so I had saved it.
(Apologies, I can’t remember who originated the list)
Corrections are appreciated.

1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa

2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin

3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow

4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin

5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)

6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower

7. December 23 - Star Wars House (#hosted)

8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott

9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek (#hosted)

10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort

11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort

12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel (#hosted?)

13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West

14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club

15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted

16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House (#hosted)

17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort (#hosted)

18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted

19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage (#hosted)

20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel (#hosted)

21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort

22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort

23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation

24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort

25. July 16 - Endless Summer Dockside Inn

26. August 2, 4, 6, 14 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)

27. August 17, 19 - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower

28. September 5, 8, 14 - Hard Rock Hotel

29. September 16 - Celeste Hotel (#hosted)

30. September 21 - Home2 Suites by Hilton Tampa USF

31. October 29 - November 7 (upload dates, interrupted by other videos, only 5 days) -Disney's Grand Californian

32. November 7, 8, 9 - Universal City Hilton

33. November 26 - December 2 - Disney Very Merrytime Cruise

34. December 27 - MCO Hilton

35. December 28 - January 8 - Aulani

36. January 18 - Villains Villa (#hosted)

37. January 31, February 1 - Sports Villa (#hosted)

38. February 6 - Princess Villa (#hosted)

39. February 12 - February 20 - RV Camping at Fort Wilderness

40. February 21 - Legoland Hotel (#hosted)

41. February 28 - Coronado Springs (#hosted)

42. March 13 - Disney Dream Cruise (Roy O. Disney Suite)

43. March 16 - Galaxy Starcruiser (Suite)

44. April 8 - World Center Marriott (#hosted)

45. May 7 - 14: DCL 7-night Fantasy (Roy O Disney Suite)

46. June - Anna Maria Island house

That’s 46 vacations in 2 years!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
They just did the 2 nights at Contemporary Hotel

Vacation 47
🤦🏻‍♀️ How could I forget the extravaganza over a haircut!!! I added it to the list.

Still euphoric that Tim got DENIED the “My 1st Haircut” package. He was so certain that his 32 month old son could get this, that he didn’t consider for a second that Disney would shut him down flat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.