The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the bRoWn RoLlEy CoAsTy vlog and they put their friends vlog in their vlog bc they were too lazy to go meet Mickey and Minnie? Wtf. The Prop is going to be 15 years old and they’re still gonna make him nap everyday at the same time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ugh why is the greasy witch putting her hand on someone else's kid and leaning into his space like she's known him for ages? These vloggers are all so freaking weird, they just rapidly accelerate through boundaries and relationship building all for the sake of filming. Bet you she doesn't even get all close and touchy with her actual niece/nephews since she's not being filmed around them.

View attachment 1405193
She looked happier talking with that kid than she did her own.

It looked like J$ was having ear issues. He kept doing a strange neck crunch to his left as if something was bothering him in the mine train bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Came here to see the feedback of the Disney vloggers kid play date.
The mom in the family, seems less than thrilled about the whole thing. There's a video on the dad's insta today of them axe throwing and she seems to be having a lot of fun. There was no fun had by her in the MK video.

Something I'm really confused about, I read the Dad's story on his insta and they really do seem like a wonderful family. Jenn mentions that it's so nice for J$ to get to be playing with kids "his own age". So I read their story and paid attention to their ages. It seems like the older boy is just about to turn 6. Like next week. The younger boy was 3 when the started the adoption process, they adopted him in December of 2021 and his birthday is in August and looks like he will be 4. Does Jenn have any idea how old her child is? Is almost 6 and almost 4 the same as 2 1/2? I know she struggles with holidays and hurricane season but basic math?

She looked happier talking with that kid than she did her own.

It looked like J$ was having ear issues. He kept doing a strange neck crunch to his left as if something was bothering him in the mine train bit.
I was thinking it was sweat rolling down his neck, but you are right, it could have been something with his ears. His hair was very wet and his cheeks were red. I'm guessing he didn't have much water because potty training is hard y'all. Especially when we have a nanny with us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The mom in the family, seems less than thrilled about the whole thing. There's a video on the dad's insta today of them axe throwing and she seems to be having a lot of fun. There was no fun had by her in the MK video.

Something I'm really confused about, I read the Dad's story on his insta and they really do seem like a wonderful family. Jenn mentions that it's so nice for J$ to get to be playing with kids "his own age". So I read their story and paid attention to their ages. It seems like the older boy is just about to turn 6. Like next week. The younger boy was 3 when the started the adoption process, they adopted him in December of 2021 and his birthday is in August and looks like he will be 4. Does Jenn have any idea how old her child is? Is almost 6 and almost for the same as 2 1/2? I know she struggles with holidays and hurricane season but basic math?

I was thinking it was sweat rolling down his neck, but you are right, it could have been something with his ears. His hair was very wet and his cheeks were red. I'm guessing he didn't have much water because potty training is hard y'all. Especially when we have a nanny with us.
Simple happy cute kids and a new successful instagramming family. Means new followers for their channel or instagram page.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can't believe at 4:43 Tim actually said "this is the first time in his life Jackson has played with any children. Usually we just pretend his stuffed animals are his friends"

Okay I'm kidding, but is it sad that that's believable?

Anyway...they took their 2 year old to Magic Kingdom with 2 other kids and literally they only thing they did is Tim going on ONE ride. WHAT.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This vlog needed some warnings in advance of all the crotch shots of Ginn's in her too-small shorts.

Wonder how the conversation goes of using some other vlogger's footage in their vlog. "So, we'll be using your footage, obviously. You don't mind though, obviously. We have like 800K subscribers, never mind that we've had the same number for like 2 years and just lost a couple thousand. We promise this will be worth your while!"

J$ is lucky his parents had to behave and not force him on the coaster so the other family wouldn't give them the side-eye. Or he threw such a fit that even they couldn't even try to bullshit their way into pretending he still wanted to go on it.

What exactly was the purpose of Lyn? To hold a fan in front of Ginn's face or constantly help her adjust her shorts from getting sucked up into her flaps? To take care of both Ginn AND J$ so Dim could go on the coaster anyway by himself (cause like, this was a once-in-a-lifetime trip you guyzzz and he was going to get on the coaster no matter what - scared toddler be damned! It's not like he lives nearby and can go at anytime (assuming he'd get his ass up early enough or wait in line with the rest of the plebes)).

They of course have to mention the pOtTy, except the miracle child looked like he was packing a filled diaper the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holy sheeeeeit J$ bailed on riding and then didn't force him against his will.

They use J$ as an excuse to leave the parks early once again.
Don't give them so much credit for not forcing him. They didn't have a choice as the CM was right there. They built him up for it wayyy too much. Constant are you excited and pestering...I would be scared too. As they are walking back to the car at Grand Floridian, Jenn looked irritated with Jackson for not going on. I always thought it was Tim that wanted him on so bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Something I'm really confused about, I read the Dad's story on his insta and they really do seem like a wonderful family. Jenn mentions that it's so nice for J$ to get to be playing with kids "his own age". So I read their story and paid attention to their ages. It seems like the older boy is just about to turn 6. Like next week. The younger boy was 3 when the started the adoption process, they adopted him in December of 2021 and his birthday is in August and looks like he will be 4. Does Jenn have any idea how old her child is? Is almost 6 and almost 4 the same as 2 1/2? I know she struggles with holidays and hurricane season but basic math?

Iyeah he could have been just sweaty and uncomfortable. He also seemed to be trying to shrug off his Mom as he was trying to watch the minetrain.

Reactions: 9
She's a lot bigger than she's ever been (I'm not sure if she went to the parks in the summer when she was pregnant? Didn't Tim do most of the visits solo? Or, she wasn't as big yet in the summer of 2019.) and she doesn't exercise.

Add in 100+ degree heat indexes and thick humidity, and I can totally see that she'd be having a hard time - especially when putting stress and strain on those strange toothpick ankles of hers. She probably felt like a sweaty ball of crap.

If I were her, I'd take that as a sign to get my ass in gear and do something about it.
I'm plus sized (size 18 UK) and I visited disney recently, I managed to do the full day almost 30,000 steps each day and plenty of rides...and I don't even live in a warm climate so not used to the heat. She must really be just honestly lazy or have some kind of underlying health condition to not be able to handle that. My mum who is nearly 50 with a lifelong hip condition was able to walk more than what Jenn appears to do in her videos.

Reactions: 18
Iyeah he could have been just sweaty and uncomfortable. He also seemed to be trying to shrug off his Mom as he was trying to watch the minetrain.
If I was him and had to listen to her sing-songy "buddddyyyyyyy" and "ohhhh myyyyy goooodddnneesssssss" tit all the time, I'd be tempted to slap her. "STFU Jennifer about the brown roller coaster, I said I just want to SEE it, what part of that do you not understand? You stupid useless egg donor. Where's my mother Lyn?"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they had 'Brunch' at Grand Floridian and then according to the clock in the clip from the friend who went to see Minnie AFTER the Trackholes left the park, they were gone home by 2:20pm - They went into the park to do that 1 ride!!

Screenshot 2022-07-10 005503.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What's with postings using certain words that use upper & lower case lettering?
Kinda like a Looney toons ransom letter.

Reactions: 4
I'm just scanning the vlog now and wow - I cannot keep up with the mask on / off routine. They need to pick a lane already with that.

I also cannot keep up with the intro / outro, changes of clothing, etc. It is SUCH a mish mosh of crap!

@8:55, J. is SO bleeping SWEATY AND RED. WTF?!?!!? Give your kid some bleeping water and wipe his face down with a cool cloth to keep him cool, you MORONS.

@Quasimodo - OMG - I paused it at the same freakin' spot and didn't realize you did too! 🤣

HOLY tit.

1657412141548.png

• Haha
  • Sick
That other couple’s kid doesn’t look as hot and sweaty as J$ at breakfast. WTF? I would be so embarrassed to have my nanny there with another family.

I'm plus sized (size 18 UK) and I visited disney recently, I managed to do the full day almost 30,000 steps each day and plenty of rides...and I don't even live in a warm climate so not used to the heat. She must really be just honestly lazy or have some kind of underlying health condition to not be able to handle that. My mum who is nearly 50 with a lifelong hip condition was able to walk more than what Jenn appears to do in her videos.
This is Jenn's first summer being as big as she is.

She was still relatively her ol' size during the summer while pregnant with J. at the same time in 2019 (just a little preggo belly).

She's now MUCH bigger, so, being it's her first summer weighing substantially more than her frame has been used to all these years, I'm not surprised if she has a harder time in the heat right now.

Reactions: 9
I’m not going to condone anyones size but I know the loop of magic kingdom is roughly 5 miles alone. Not to mention the 1 mile walk to the car from TTC. If you learn anything from Orlando it’s you’ll do a ton of walking.

Reactions: 5
This is a pic of a kid who, according to his parents, loved the Barnstormer!
So much so that he looks off to the side and refuses to make eye contact with them as they barage him with questions.

@xmasbdaygirl previously stated “ Even in the flashback to the Barnstormer, that child looks terrified. He doesn't say yes, he doesn't say he loved it, he doesn't say on film all of the things they say he said.”

991BE264-217C-4FA1-807D-A392B73F745A.jpeg

Next he watches 7DMT run and the dad tells him “this is the next roller coaster for you to conquer!”

Fast forward to today’s video:
Tim makes it a point to tell us they have a reopening day, July 31, appointment to get Jackprop’s hair cut at the Harmony Barbershop.

They allow J$ to watch 7DMT before queuing up.
They ask him if he wants to ride it.
J$ replies “I just want to watch!”
Next thing you know they are going through the queue.
J$ is happy till it is time to actually board the ride.
You can see J$ balking and Tim physically pushing him.
The CM probably interceded and J$ leaves the ride.
Tim is PISSED!!

Here is Tim riding solo in the back row (J$ and he were going to be in row #8) with his massive camera and huge woolly mic to console and keep him company.
610F56EF-07B9-47CA-A46D-5DFADACAF55F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m not going to condone anyones size but I know the loop of magic kingdom is roughly 5 miles alone. Not to mention the 1 mile walk to the car from TTC. If you learn anything from Orlando it’s you’ll do a ton of walking.
My point is size has nothing to do with it. Just not leaving the house regularly outside of doing nothing at home or on a cruise will cause loss of muscle mass amongst other issues. Yes addressing parenting is valid but her weight hardly factors into the bad stuff the trackers have done.

Reactions: 8
Uh oh, these folks will get their comments deleted soon enough.

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 5.23.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 5.24.29 PM.png

That would make too much sense, mushie slushie. That would require them to survive waiting in one more line and what they care about is just the brown rolly coasty. Who cares if the kid either doesn't want to do a coaster at all or a slow ride - that's not on the agenda!
Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 5.25.02 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.