The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily Pulitzer dresses only go to a US 20? Must be their "XXL."

I did a Google search and then went on the brand's website. Its prices are ridiculous, but it seems like the brand is widely thrifted. They have some styles that would flatter an 18/20 without offending modesty. I didn't think Jenn was any larger than a 14/16, given that the camera adds weight and she is not photogenic; but if she measures an 18 or 20, she needs to own it and get an XXL. It would be a thousand times better than trying to fit into an old dress that's at its maximum stretch, especially a pastel and especially-especially in the bust/neckline.

Reactions: 4

I did a Google search and then went on the brand's website. Its prices are ridiculous, but it seems like the brand is widely thrifted. They have some styles that would flatter an 18/20 without offending modesty. I didn't think Jenn was any larger than a 14/16, given that the camera adds weight and she is not photogenic; but if she measures an 18 or 20, she needs to own it and get an XXL. It would be a thousand times better than trying to fit into an old dress that's at its maximum stretch, especially a pastel and especially-especially in the bust/neckline.
I think Ginn is shoving her bits and girth into a 10 or 12 when it's clear she's nowhere near that size anymore.

Reactions: 5
Also I thought DAS worked was you go the CM at the line entrance and you get a return time for whatever the wait time is. The showed the queue wait sign and it was 95 minutes I believe. You do something for that time frame and then you go through the FP+/LL/Fancy Ride TM line?
That's how it is supposed to work, however I also believe it depends on how far the Lightning Lane is backed up at the time. I rewatched and they are walking through the LL queue because you can see the exiting people walking in the opposite direction. There is no one in front of J$ and a 95 minute queue would have had a wall of people.

Lilly's dresses with number sizes only go to 16. I wear a 14/16 and sometimes my boobs don't fit nicely in their 16, it really depends on the cut of the dress. A lot of their dresses are made for tall and thin women. The small/medium/large dresses go to an XXL. The SML dresses tend to be the more forgiving fabrics that have more stretch to them.

Reactions: 6
I had a friend who had the DAS for her son…because she would feed him nothing but Mickey premium bars and cotton candy then claim waiting in lines made him barf. That sounds like something Timbo would do
Yes, but Tim still would have to wait.
Just not physically wait in a line.
Returning to the ride via the LL queue

per Disney....
“DAS doesn't provide immediate access to experiences, but rather allows Guests to request a return time for a specific experience that is comparable to the current standby wait. This allows the Guest using DAS to enjoy other experiences in the park instead of physically waiting in the standby line.”

Think part of the offer was Dim buying brunch for that family to use their DAS pass? Or Dim just said my 800k subs will be exposed to your channel and you'll get a viewership boost?
he shouted out his instagram so that’s def part of the payment

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh, I get where you are coming from and think along those same lines. I just wanted to point out that, unlike T&J, they actually have jobs.

Guess it is just a matter of the lesser of two evils.
I lean towards Josh and Taylor cause...
• they are both employed
• As a nurse, Taylor was in the thick of things when COVID hit. And her work continued throughout.
• She is a big girl, owns it and dresses appropriately
• Josh still raises thousands for Dragon Masters Foundation (fighting children brain cancer) through his running races, including RunDisney events.

These are the Wish room types available.
View attachment 1404737

Which room types do you think Tim booked?
They said no more cuntcierge.
And it depends on what was available at the time of booking for two rooms.

View attachment 1404746
Let me just say these prices are INSANE. DCL is not that nice. I can go to Europe in premium economy and stay at 4-5* hotels for a week on $6,000. Disney and DCL are getting out of hand, I’ve already decided no Wdw trips in 2023.

Reactions: 16
I'm probably jumping to conclusions here but their new friend has an Insta reel about DAS pass:
Nick 🙌🏽 (@thethemeparkdad) • Instagram photos and videos

I didn't click on it but could the Trackers have used this other guy's DAS to get on Mine Train faster?
I had been wondering this too...the whole time they have talked about 7DMT they have discussed needing to stay on property the night before to get the early theme park access and not wait for the ride. When the video started I thought it was going to be a Grand Floridian staycation to go on the ride the next day. When it wasn't, I was expecting to hear that they bought Paid Lightning Lane for it and that's why they were frustrated that he didn't ride. But to take advantage of someone's DAS is absolutely appalling.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Going to a villian's themed event is the perfect excuse to buy something fun in black or blood red.

Jenn: Let me pop on my best dress that looks like a floral pastel bed sheet tucked tightly around me.

1657418333815.png

Okay, I'll give her that this look is scary in it's own right. Sort of like a huge jellyfish.
LP would be mortified to find out she's doing this to their brand.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else get the vibe they were almost forcing him to go on 7DMT? I don’t even think he wanted to go on the Barnstormer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait a minute. You’re gonna tell me this is the face of a child who wasn’t just playing in the Casey Jr splashpad or had a water bottle poured over him to cool him off?
Get that kid inside with some ice water, not on a “rolly coasty”
4E0218E8-6598-4CF8-B5C1-332DCAA4AF4D.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Also I thought DAS worked was you go the CM at the line entrance and you get a return time for whatever the wait time is. The showed the queue wait sign and it was 95 minutes I believe. You do something for that time frame and then you go through the FP+/LL/Fancy Ride TM line?
you can request the return time using the app as soon as you tap into the park. You don’t have to go to the actual ride. They also may have already had return times pre-arranged that they could use while waiting for 7DMT with 7DMT being the money shot.

Did anyone else get the vibe they were almost forcing him to go on 7DMT? I don’t even think he wanted to go on the Barnstormer.
He hasn't wanted to go on any of the coasters they've stuck him on, starting with his first one in Disneyland when he wasn't even 2 yet (and he had a terrible time on it - even they couldn't deny that). The kid can barely express himself anyway and for most of the past year that they stuck him on coasters, never clearly indicated he was even interested in going on a coaster - it was always the word of his egg & sperm donors. When he did go on coasters, he was always busy being squished by Ginn with lap bars that don't go down low enough because of her size and she was always too busy screaming and sliding into him to bother paying attention to his expressions, his head nearly hitting the seat/him not even being able to hold his head up with those speeds, his miserable expressions, and then his absolute silence/non-response to their "budddyyyyyyy, did you liiiiiike ittttt?"

Even today, he actually for once in his life, very clearly said "I just want to SEE it", and Ginn is still like, "huh??". And yet she's going to claim she understood him when he was younger and even worse at expressing himself and that he totally wanted to obsessively get on the "brown rolly coasty"?

These are the same folks that ignored him actually expressing the one ride he DID want to go on again at Peppa Pig Land, but Ginn insisted they go eat and when she asked him if he was hungry and he said "no", she said her troubling "he said no but he means yes" remark.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure what you mean? I’m a mom and I have a great deal of experience with my own son’s toddler phase. I wasn’t obsessed with his height or other ridiculous milestones. I just wanted him to be a healthy well rounded child enjoying life
I was thinking Tim might be making a big deal about J’s height to somehow take attention off the milestones J is lacking. The stans gush constantly in the comments with unrealistic notions about how advanced he is, so I have to assume these people don’t actually have experience with young children. The videos tell a different story so then Dim and Dimmer constantly feel like they have talk about all of the advanced learning J has mastered. Except the people that film everything never seem to actually film any of these moments outside of him reciting abc’s. Your experience and hopes for your son are what you expect from a normal, loving parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
YES!
At around 10:44
Jackson balking
Tim physically pushing him
CM interceding
B654E952-5FFC-45B9-8E53-8AD6E13FB398.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
He hasn't wanted to go on any of the coasters they've stuck him on, starting with his first one in Disneyland when he wasn't even 2 yet (and he had a terrible time on it - even they couldn't deny that). The kid can barely express himself anyway and for most of the past year that they stuck him on coasters, never clearly indicated he was even interested in going on a coaster - it was always the word of his egg & sperm donors. When he did go on coasters, he was always busy being squished by Ginn with lap bars that don't go down low enough because of her size and she was always too busy screaming and sliding into him to bother paying attention to his expressions, his head nearly hitting the seat/him not even being able to hold his head up with those speeds, his miserable expressions, and then his absolute silence/non-response to their "budddyyyyyyy, did you liiiiiike ittttt?"

Even today, he actually for once in his life, very clearly said "I just want to SEE it", and Ginn is still like, "huh??". And yet she's going to claim she understood him when he was younger and even worse at expressing himself and that he totally wanted to obsessively get on the "brown rolly coasty"?

These are the same folks that ignored him actually expressing the one ride he DID want to go on again at Peppa Pig Land, but Ginn insisted they go eat and when she asked him if he was hungry and he said "no", she said her troubling "he said no but he means yes" remark.
And then stans in the comments praise them for "not forcing him" onto the ride when it's clear he didn't want to go on.

I feel like most people would agree that, even when a kid is tall enough for a ride, it's probably best to ease them into it? I'm pretty sure that they only really ever took J on dark rides - you know, rides that are just a flat track with no real drops or speed? - before suddenly deciding he was ready to go on roller coasters. Even the kiddie coasters are going to be intense for a toddler who has no experience with anything like that. And unlike an adult, a child that young isn't going to fully be able to understand that's the appeal of a thrill ride: that it's going to be a little scary and make you feel like your stomach's dropping at points. All a kid that young knows is that it's fast and scary and makes them feel funny.

Reactions: 13
Here's an advanced 3 year old -- warning you have to watch an ad before the 90 second news story

Reactions: 4
I couldn't imagine even thinking of putting a kid under the age of five on any rollercoaster, much less 7DMT. Seriously, wtf is wrong with these two?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.