The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, while standing there watching 7DMT, they ask him if he wants to ride. He CLEARLY, for the first time ever, states, I just want to see it. Jump cut. J$ enthusiastically said he's ready to ride. Why do they always seem to miss this kind of stuff? Oh, never mind, I know...because it doesn't happen! Even in the flashback to the Barnstormer, that child looks terrified. He doesn't say yes, he doesn't say he loved it, he doesn't say on film all of the things they say he said.

Tim seems devastated that J$ didn't want to ride. Even his "whhheee' sounds forced and full of disappointment. I firmly believe the only reason they didn't force him on that ride is because those other people were with them. If they would have forced him and he would have freaked out, there would have been witnesses. That child is not ready for big rides. He's not even 3 year old. He doesn't understand what he's says "yes" and "ok" to because he knows that those are the answers that he is trained to say.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Thank God, their human prop displaying he has more intelligence than his parents with refusing to go on mine train, a ride that he is clearly not emotionally ready for, despite being tall enough! I’m amazed he wasn’t forced on it🤔

Reactions: 27
I am pretty sure this is a Bot comment, but this is the kind of tit that should remind these 2 asshats why they should not be putting their kid out their for the world to see.

Screenshot_20220709-182858_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I skimmed thorough the video.. did anyone else get the vibe that they were trying to force J on the “brown rolley coaster”? I don’t believe he wanted to ride it, since it was coming from Tim & Jenn’s mouth (habitual liars). I don’t know guys, I just got a weird vibe from this one

Reactions: 19
I skimmed thorough the video.. did anyone else get the vibe that they were trying to force J on the “brown rolley coaster”? I don’t believe he wanted to ride it, since it was coming from Tim & Jenn’s mouth (habitual liars). I don’t know guys, I just got a weird vibe from this one
100% Tim was PISSED that The Prop bailed

• Haha
  • Angry
That child is not ready for big rides. He's not even 3 year old. He doesn't understand what he's says "yes" and "ok" to because he knows that those are the answers that he is trained to say.
Least we forget that in the Bojo household NO means YES.

Ask Jackprop any question. He will stare blankly into space and say “yeah” as he has been trained to do. T&J will then interpret his reply and frame it the way THEY want it to mean.

Thank God, their human prop displaying he has more intelligence than his parents with refusing to go on mine train, a ride that he is clearly not emotionally ready for, despite being tall enough! I’m amazed he wasn’t forced on it🤔
I’ve always thought that J$ was smarter than his parents.

Glad that other family was there, else he would have been forced on 7DMT for sure!

Reactions: 20
So was this a staycation at the Grand Floridian? They had breakfast there, did they do it just to get their mine train ticket?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also suspect that there was a--we will get you a balloon if you just get on the damn ride moment. They weren't near balloons and J$ said can I have my balloon please like he earned it.

There was quite a bit that was cut out between J$ saying no and not getting on and Tim actually riding. I'd like to see how Tim actually reacted. They were in Row 8, there are 10 rows on 7DMT and when Tim rides, he says he's in the last row. He also didn't ride with the friends, so the train he and J$ were getting on pulled out of the station without both of them. What was Tim's actual reaction after J$ said no way, I'm not going.

I'll add to my own conspiracy theory by pointing out that Jenn did not ride. She wasn't getting on the ride even when J$ was getting on with Tim. She also looked like she was about to die walking up the monorail ramp. It's hot, don't get me wrong, but she has lived here her entire life and should be able to spend a few hours outside without keeling over.

Dim was probably just pissed that JackProp f-Ed up the collab with their “friends”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'll add to my own conspiracy theory by pointing out that Jenn did not ride. She wasn't getting on the ride even when J$ was getting on with Tim. She also looked like she was about to die walking up the monorail ramp. It's hot, don't get me wrong, but she has lived here her entire life and should be able to spend a few hours outside without keeling over.
Given that she doesn’t exercise.
She is constantly eating.
Mostly fried, sugar and carb loaded food.
Resulting in her waddle getting worse.
Drinks more liquor than water.
Sits/lays down binge watching BRAVO all day.

It appears she is just out of shape!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tim, why the duck are you SO OBSESSED with your kids height?
Because it’s the only measurable thing J is actually above average in for his age. I’m not trying to be mean to a child, but anyone with any actual experience with a toddler knows this.

I think Lilly is one of those recognizable brands that people equate with money. Unfortunately for Jenny∞dinners, I think she's maxxed out on Lilly's sizing and just keeps squeezing herself into the dresses. Timbo might want to invest in some nice scissors because one day she's going to put that dress on and have to be cut out of it.
I don’t think she’s maxed out on their sizing, I think she refuses to buy clothes that fit her though. Lilly goes up to like a 18/20 and seeing her in those pictures from TOTWL vlogs, she looks around that size. I just get the impression she’s holding onto being a medium or large because she refuses to believe she’s midsize/plus size. But Jennifer, if you’re reading this please wear clothes that fit you properly. Having to size up is less shameful than squeezing into a size you clearly don’t fit in lmao

Reactions: 11
Okay I'm about to dive into this hot mess (I was busy swimming a lot of laps in the pool, something Ginn should think about doing instead of just screaming her way down slides), but even this description is already a hot mess (as usual). Ginn, were you kept in a cave until you were 30? I know our education system sucks, but there's no need to put "lol" or "haha" at the end of your freaking sentences. This isn't AIM and you're not 16. I'm glad she included a #brownrollycoasty hashtag cause I'm sure that's a popularly searched term. Not only does she constantly switch pronouns, she constantly switches between past and present tense. I guess when you have no concept of time, you wouldn't understand the concept of the past, present and future when you're writing in your diary vlog description. If this is your "job", Ginn, then treat it like one you moron.

This sentence is so terrible: "Then we head over to the park and make our way to the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, we get in line and we get all the way to the train and Jackson had a change of heart so we didn't make it on the coaster with him today." 🥴

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 4.15.43 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What pisses me off is they parked at the Grand Floridian for brunch and then got on the monorail to head over to Magic Kingdom. They are showing their stans that it's OK to do this, when in fact Disney frowns upon people parking at the monorail resorts and going to the Magic Kindgom. They should have moved their car to the TTC and taken the monorail/ferry over to the Magic Kingdom. It's people like the Slackers that ruin things for everyone. 😡

I am pretty sure this is a Bot comment, but this is the kind of tit that should remind these 2 asshats why they should not be putting their kid out their for the world to see.

View attachment 1405129
yeah judging by the account name, it's safe to say that it is a bot account/comment

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She's a lot bigger than she's ever been (I'm not sure if she went to the parks in the summer when she was pregnant? Didn't Tim do most of the visits solo? Or, she wasn't as big yet in the summer of 2019.) and she doesn't exercise.

Add in 100+ degree heat indexes and thick humidity, and I can totally see that she'd be having a hard time - especially when putting stress and strain on those strange toothpick ankles of hers. She probably felt like a sweaty ball of crap.

If I were her, I'd take that as a sign to get my ass in gear and do something about it.

Reactions: 16
You can't ride Seven Dwarves Mine Train if you are pregnant. I hope that not the reason why she didn't ride it but don't be surprised. 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Would Ginn even know that though? Reading/rules are hard for the two of them to do and understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh why is the greasy witch putting her hand on someone else's kid and leaning into his space like she's known him for ages? These vloggers are all so freaking weird, they just rapidly accelerate through boundaries and relationship building all for the sake of filming. Bet you she doesn't even get all close and touchy with her actual niece/nephews since she's not being filmed around them.

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 4.36.46 PM.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.