The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to condone anyones size but I know the loop of magic kingdom is roughly 5 miles alone. Not to mention the 1 mile walk to the car from TTC. If you learn anything from Orlando it’s you’ll do a ton of walking.
But she didn't walk all that, it wasn't even close. They walked from the car (parked at GF, probably electric charging spot) to the Grand Floridan Cafe. Consumed probably 1500 calories. Walked from GF Cafe to Monorail. Walked from Resort Monorail to basically 7DMT, some chatting in Town Square, so a bit of a break there. Stood around Mine Train, waiting in line. Walked back down Main Street. There was no molesting of merch, so we have to assume they walked right back to the Resort Monorail. Monorail back to GF. I don't think that's even close to 5 miles. I visit the parks often and that's no where near what the average person walks in a MK day.

ETA---it is .4 miles from the Resort Monorail to 7DMT, so at most, Jenn walked 2 miles this day, maybe 2.5 if the car was parked further than the electric charging spot at the GF. I'm comfortable estimating 2.

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 8.38.53 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She carries her emotional support pineapple tumbler everywhere (probably even to the bathroom) to chug her "spicy water", but goes to a theme park on a hot humid day and apparently didn't come prepared with some water - only at the end do you see her struggling ass drinking some plastic bottled water they probably purchased for like $7 before getting on the monorail. She didn't even have her "gay is contagious" backpack - did Stanny Lyn have to carry the diaper bag and Ginn's tit too? You know she probably didn't even bother to put on sunscreen either if they're this unprepared to handle a couple of hours in the park (didn't she give tips about taking one's toddler to the parks during the PP live and mention bringing plenty of water, snacks, a hat, fan, etc, but then miserably fails, as usual, to follow her own advice).

Reactions: 16
Because it’s the only measurable thing J is actually above average in for his age. I’m not trying to be mean to a child, but anyone with any actual experience with a toddler knows this.
I’m not sure what you mean? I’m a mom and I have a great deal of experience with my own son’s toddler phase. I wasn’t obsessed with his height or other ridiculous milestones. I just wanted him to be a healthy well rounded child enjoying life

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Today I was leaving the house and asked my husband if I looked okay. He said to me you might want to change your shirt, I can see your bra. I had a white shirt on.

I feel like they are making “friends” to make Nicole and Jim jealous. Or to be try to relevant again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm probably jumping to conclusions here but their new friend has an Insta reel about DAS pass:
Nick 🙌🏽 (@thethemeparkdad) • Instagram photos and videos

I didn't click on it but could the Trackers have used this other guy's DAS to get on Mine Train faster?

Ding! Ding! Ding! In reading their story, the younger boy has autism.

Those sons of witches used those people for their DAS pass so they wouldn't have to wait line for 75 minutes!

I will say, their family story was a great one and left me really liking them. They seem like really nice, genuine, caring and giving people. Hopefully they do some studying and realize they need to run from the Trackers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I'm probably jumping to conclusions here but their new friend has an Insta reel about DAS pass:
Nick 🙌🏽 (@thethemeparkdad) • Instagram photos and videos

I didn't click on it but could the Trackers have used this other guy's DAS to get on Mine Train faster?
So you are saying that Nick has a DAS pass?

If so, you are on to something.
And it explains why J♾️Meals wasn’t going to ride 7DMT !!

“How many guests in one party can be covered under Disney World's DAS?
The maximum is six guests per DAS.”
Oct 17, 2021

Nick and his family = 4
Tim & J$ = 2

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Those sons of witches used those people for their DAS pass so they wouldn't have to wait line for 75 minutes!

I will say, their family story was a great one and left me really liking them. They seem like really nice, genuine, caring and giving people. Hopefully they do some studying and realize they need to run from the Trackers.
Using Nick for 7DMT and his footage of the Mickey and Minnie meet n greets.

Bojos usual MO...
Use and abuse!
Doubt we will see Nick’s family again

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Using their new BFFs' DAS pass certainly would make sense since Dim didn't drone on and on and on about LL or complain about the 85 minute posted time. No wonder Lyn accompanied them too, Ginn probably figured she'd have to wait all by herself if everyone else went on the ride, so her emotional support human Lyn had to join them of course so she'd have someone to hold her hand for like 2 whole minutes of being on her own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So you are saying that Nick has a DAS pass?

If so, you are on to something.
And it explains why J♾️Meals wasn’t going to ride 7DMT !!

“How many guests in one party can be covered under Disney World's DAS?
The maximum is six guests per DAS.”
Oct 17, 2021

Nick and his family = 4
Tim & J$ = 2
That's it.
"Get that wheel chair and go right to the front of the line" Timbo tatics.

I'm in no way saying that family didn't need that DAS pass, but Tim was playing with the idea that he had to stay on property to deal with the line., it's the only thing that makes sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

I knew there was an angle!!!! Motherfuckers only ever befriend someone for an ulterior motive. Gross excuses for human beings

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That's it.
"Get that wheel chair and go right to the front of the line" Timbo tatics.

I'm in no way saying that family didn't need that DAS pass, but Tim was playing with the idea that he had to stay on property to deal with the line., it's the only thing that makes sense.
Those fuckers haven't changed one damn bit.

The 3 Unwell solved the case! Go us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly wouldn't put it past the get-free-water-from-first-aid-Slackers to try to get DAS when J$ is older by claiming their miracle child has issues waiting in line. There's a difference between not wanting to wait in a long line because your parents have never taught you patience and delayed gratification (since it's something they also don't understand), and having autism.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Think part of the offer was Dim buying brunch for that family to use their DAS pass? Or Dim just said my 800k subs will be exposed to your channel and you'll get a viewership boost?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I honestly wouldn't put it past the get-free-water-from-first-aid-Slackers to try to get DAS when J$ is older by claiming their miracle child has issues waiting in line. There's a difference between not wanting to wait in a long line because your parents have never taught you patience and delayed gratification (since it's something they also don't understand), and having autism.
I had a friend who had the DAS for her son…because she would feed him nothing but Mickey premium bars and cotton candy then claim waiting in lines made him barf. That sounds like something Timbo would do

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Think part of the offer was Dim buying brunch for that family to use their DAS pass? Or Dim just said my 800k subs will be exposed to your channel and you'll get a viewership boost?
(just asking. nothing intended)

Where are you getting that Tim paid for brunch?

How do we know that Tim didn’t weasel Nick into paying the tab because of what you just stated?.....
“ my 800k subs will be exposed to your channel and you'll get a viewership boost”

• Sick
Also I thought DAS worked was you go the CM at the line entrance and you get a return time for whatever the wait time is. The showed the queue wait sign and it was 95 minutes I believe. You do something for that time frame and then you go through the FP+/LL/Fancy Ride TM line?

Reactions: 6
J$ looks positively thrilled in the thumbnail. I'm surprised Ginn doesn't try to photoshop his face in thumbnails to look happy, but her facetune app or whatever she uses on herself probably doesn't have that option.
Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 6.34.23 PM.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.