The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor and Josh--WDW Couple--are at Disneyland Paris #hosted for the Avengers Media Preview. I cannot even imagine how much that pisses Tim and Jenn off. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Taylor and Josh--WDW Couple--are at Disneyland Paris #hosted for the Avengers Media Preview. I cannot even imagine how much that pisses Tim and Jenn off. 😂
Josh and Taylor (moreso Josh) are another pair of thin skinned vloggers who honestly should never quit their day jobs. How on earth do these idiots keep getting #hosted for tit?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When they go on the Wish I hope J$ gets copious time at the Toy Story splash area.
Anything to do with water is the only time I have seen pure joy on his face.

4F6AA98C-5415-4929-9358-EC6A0F1916BE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Add this to the list of things I will just never understand about these two. Dim seemingly spends time gelling the tit out of his rapidly receding coif, but his beard looks like this?!?! 🤢💩

View attachment 1404584
I feel like it only gets trimmed when he goes for a haircut. My husband has quite the beard and he is constantly trimming it and keeping it in shape in between haircuts and he is not a fancy guy at all. T-shirts and shorts all the way lol.

Reactions: 8
Josh and Taylor (moreso Josh) are another pair of thin skinned vloggers who honestly should never quit their day jobs. How on earth do these idiots keep getting #hosted for tit?
I'm not a fan of them at all, I couldn't even tell you their last video that I watched. I do know that Josh is a cry baby. But for me, if anyone gets picked to be #hosted over the Slackers, that's a win in my book. Jenn would have loved to go to DLP. Absolutely loved it. And the fact that she's not there right now 🖕 Way to go wdwcouple!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like it only gets trimmed when he goes for a haircut. My husband has quite the beard and he is constantly trimming it and keeping it in shape in between haircuts and he is not a fancy guy at all. T-shirts and shorts all the way lol.
My husband basically bics his head and trims his beard nearly daily. Not to mention bushing and piling it thoroughly. Also not a fancy guy AT ALL…t-shirts/Columbia PFGs and shorts almost always

I'm not a fan of them at all, I couldn't even tell you their last video that I watched. I do know that Josh is a cry baby. But for me, if anyone gets picked to be #hosted over the Slackers, that's a win in my book. Jenn would have loved to go to DLP. Absolutely loved it. And the fact that she's not there right now 🖕 Way to go wdwcouple!
Solid points. I very much agree! Anytime anyone (except for PCDouche) gets any experience over the trackers is a win for sure

How can she?
She’s a vampire!! 🧛‍♀️
And just as soulless.

So is Chris of Provost Park Pass!
Nooo don’t lump her in with vampires!! Her skin is far too sun damaged to be a vampire🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They actually have jobs.
Taylor is still an ICU nurse, last I heard.
Josh is busy with JTR Media.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It really is interesting seeing people dress very unflatteringly without being able to notice... and then there's me always thinking I look like hot garbage no matter what anyone says otherwise. The pendulum really swings both ways. I guess I'd rather be delusional like Jenn.
I'm with you. I can get compliments on an outfit and see one little thing out of place not fitting like I think it should, and I'll be like - "WTF? I look like tit!" 🤣 Jenn though? It doesn't seem to matter. She just keeps wearing things that do NOT flatter her.

SO so true. Josh is a little, thin-skinned asshole.

• Heart
I'm with you. I can get compliments on an outfit and see one little thing out of place not fitting like I think it should, and I'll be like - "WTF? I look like tit!" 🤣 Jenn though? It doesn't seem to matter. She just keeps wearing things that do NOT flatter her.

SO so true. Josh is a little, thin-skinned asshole.
Like Taylor is a thicker girl and she usually seems to wear slightly more flattering attire? And normally looks pulled together and clean. I dunno fully though because I don’t watch them because I hate Josh and his pompous miserable attitude

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh I know they both have real jobs and wish they would quit vlogging along with all of the other vloggers
Oh, I get where you are coming from and think along those same lines. I just wanted to point out that, unlike T&J, they actually have jobs.

Guess it is just a matter of the lesser of two evils.
I lean towards Josh and Taylor cause...
• they are both employed
• As a nurse, Taylor was in the thick of things when COVID hit. And her work continued throughout.
• She is a big girl, owns it and dresses appropriately
• Josh still raises thousands for Dragon Masters Foundation (fighting children brain cancer) through his running races, including RunDisney events.

These are the Wish room types available.
53B4B30B-C8FA-45AB-A980-B901D2FAB003.png

Which room types do you think Tim booked?
They said no more cuntcierge.
And it depends on what was available at the time of booking for two rooms.

98ED7B4F-B7C1-4662-B802-CE7F42511DC9.png

Last edited:
Oh, I get where you are coming from and think along those same lines. I just wanted to point out that, unlike T&J, they actually have jobs.

Guess it is just a matter of the lesser of two evils.
I lean towards Josh and Taylor cause...
• they are both employed
• As a nurse, Taylor was in the thick of things when COVID hit. And her work continued throughout.
• She is a big girl, owns it and dresses appropriately
• Josh still raises thousands for Dragon Masters Foundation (fighting children brain cancer) through his running races, including RunDisney events.

These are the Wish room types available.
View attachment 1404737

Which room types do you think Tim booked?
They said no more cuntcierge.
And it depends on what was available at the time of booking for two rooms.

View attachment 1404746

I know, I know!!!!!!!! Concierge: 12,126.00 of course!!!!! What did I win? :unsure: :giggle: :geek: No doubt he threw his weight around to get concierge- to hell with the peasants, LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know, I know!!!!!!!! Concierge: 12,126.00 of course!!!!! What did I win? :unsure: :giggle: :geek: No doubt he threw his weight around to get concierge- to hell with the peasants, LOL
And where does BFF Lynn stay on The Wish?

They never explained where she stayed on the Mother’s Day Cruise.

Did she have to stay with Tim’s parents?

Cause they made sure to show us Jackprop was sleeping in the ROD suite with them?

Or was that a smokescreen that he only napped there? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Scrolling through posts as I start my walk on the park,sees the third picture og Ginnbo......Im gonna walk faster.
I went to pure barre last night, this morning and signed up for the next 5 straight days. She really is quite the inspiration. 🤣

Reactions: 14
I went to pure barre last night, this morning and signed up for the next 5 straight days. She really is quite the inspiration. 🤣
How do you like pure barre? I’m super flexible and feel like I need to do a workout that focuses on that

Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of wdw couple either, I couldn’t take Taylor, but at least they were smart enough to create a 2nd company with their photography thing. If YT suddenly stops, they have a backup. The trackers likely assume they can/will keep vlogging into their sr years. Had they not gone on a 2+ Year spending spree, they likely could retire early. But only if they lived modestly. Now it’s just Tim trying to scramble to save what’s left of the channel. Not sustainable at all.

How do you like pure barre? I’m super flexible and feel like I need to do a workout that focuses on that
It’s a love/hate for me. I’m not very flexible right now and the last year or so I’ve had sciatic nerve issues. This mornings class was rough for me but it’s mostly because I’m still building back muscle that I had lost and she did some moves I hadn’t done yet in any of the prior classes. They typically offer 1 free class to go try it. I would definitely suggest going! ((Getting the cute socks can be an addiction 😊)). I can’t find the link, but if you go in YT and search something like “pure barre experience” there is a quick video that gives an intro. If you try it and like it, the unlimited membership ($159 per month) is probably the best option. Paying for just 10 or 20 whenever classes is significantly more expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.