The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see Tim lurking on Reddit early in the morning, waiting to delete and ban people. šŸ„“
Pennylongworth better watch; if she keeps asking these types of questions, she'll be banned like the rest of us ;)

But anyways - Day 0 is the first day of testing positive or feeling symptoms, isn't it? So that's Friday.

So wouldn't Day 1 be Saturday then for him?

And today be Day 7?

View attachment 1418858
Day 0 = first symptoms. It is how some people flub timelines and I am wondering if Tim realized that after the fact when he said he first had symptoms and tested the same day (or did he test the next day? I can't keep their stories straight šŸ„“). Because it benefits someone trying to get out of isolation faster if your symptoms actually started earlier before your positive test. In this case, he appears blocked in by their activities on Thursday (if they really did film both that day). He couldn't say he had symptoms before Friday or it looks like he was out and about with symptoms. It just makes it seem suspicious that he started a timeline at first that was Saturday = day 0 but they called 1, and that he maybe realized he should have moved back as far as possible. I hope they are just being dumb and bad with numbers/days, which wouldn't be a reach. But he also doesn't seem willing to understand there IS a day 0. If he's reading here, he probably thinks I'm Penny, but I'm not. You go, Penny. šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚ He had to admit he was caught! But still tried to adjust his timeline. They are too much šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø The funny thing is, it's really not THAT big of a deal. I just love that he was caught šŸ¤­šŸ˜

View attachment 1418751
Wow, these 2 idiots donā€™t know when to just admit they were wrong and live with it. Always excuses, and why just so he can got to Epcot for F&W which has already been done by the other 100 WDW vloggers.
By the way I know the Trackholes suck at math, but itā€™s not Day 8, it is Day 7 by COVID count (and everyone elseā€™s math/count). Let me explain it TimSuperSpreader
Fri = Day 0
Sat = Day 1
Sun = Day 2
Mon = Day 3
Tue = Day 4
Wed = Day 5
Thu = Day 6
Fri = Day 7
Another tip, 1 week is equal to 7 days. I know itā€™s shocking, but ā€the more you know..ā€ hopefully this will help out with your math and day skills. By the way, did we ever see a negative test or in their case just a recently opened test without being taken?? Inquiring Minds want to know. #homemovies

Reactions: 17
Wow, these 2 idiots donā€™t know when to just admit they were wrong and live with it. Always excuses, and why just so he can got to Epcot for F&W which has already been done by the other 100 WDW vloggers.
By the way I know the Trackholes suck at math, but itā€™s not Day 8, it is Day 7 by COVID count (and everyone elseā€™s math/count). Let me explain it TimSuperSpreader
Fri = Day 0
Sat = Day 1
Sun = Day 2
Mon = Day 3
Tue = Day 4
Wed = Day 5
Thu = Day 6
Fri = Day 7
Another tip, 1 week is equal to 7 days. I know itā€™s shocking, but ā€the more you know..ā€ hopefully this will help out with your math and day skills. By the way, did we ever see a negative test or in their case just a recently opened test without being taken?? Inquiring Minds want to know. #homemovies
Knowing Slacker Logic they think a week is only 5 days, and the weekend doesn't count.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I apologize bc I donā€™t remember who called her ā€œDeJennerateā€ but thatā€™s a fantastic name.

DeJennerate could never go to F&W, or any theme park without Dim, bc sheā€™s pissed off too many people. What would happen if she didnā€™t have her keyboard to hide behind? Sheā€™s terrified of seeing someone and being told to her face that sheā€™s a horrible person.
THATā€™S where her anxiety stems from, her bleeping mouth.

Iā€™ve been searching forever for the video clip of her drunk screaming at someone during HHN ā€œI BLOCKED YOU! Yeah thatā€™s right and I blocked YoOoUuU!ā€
I specifically remember it bc when I was watching it that was the moment that confirmed my feelings that they saw themselves as untouchable theme park royalty.
I could swear she had pink hair at the time and I cannot find the video anywhere. I say that bc the person she yelled at tweeted he was ā€œaccosted by the pink haired oneā€ and DeJennerate found it and went off on him. People pointed out that she was looking for a confrontation, bc it made no mention of her name and wasnā€™t tagged anywhere, and she went on another blocking spree.
She had the pink hair in 2016. Here's a bunch I found - they went a lot.

Maybe one will look more familiar to you once you start the vlog, to see the part you're referring to?
I remember it too but can't remember which day it was???

ETA: there's SIX links here I posted but it doesn't show the pics for all 6 for whatever reason.

This one is Halloween's HHN -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfo_08rliN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9tNxwOOLE

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Knowing Slacker Logic they think a week is only 5 days, and the weekend doesn't count.
Never thought of that. The days can be confusing because they donā€™t work now, and TimSuperSpreader probably only worked 5 days a week at whatever he did at the Science Center. So the Trackholes equate a week to 5 days.

Either way, we called it that he would be complete with his COVID isolation by F&W or the weekend. Way to go the ā€œUnwell 3ā€ #homemovies

Reactions: 7
She had the pink hair in 2016. Here's a bunch I found - they went a lot.

Maybe one will look more familiar to you once you start the vlog, to see the part you're referring to?
I remember it too but can't remember which day it was???

ETA: there's SIX links here I posted but it doesn't show the pics for all 6 for whatever reason.

This one is Halloween's HHN -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfo_08rliN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9tNxwOOLE

Youā€™re always so quick and thorough with your research. Youā€™ve tried to help me with this in the past too, idk if Iā€™ll find it, but thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry to hear, hope you manage to find somthing especially given how hard it is now

It shows how out of touch with reality they are with living in their own bubble, people still had to work to keep the country's moving, there was hardly any one of us in the family that got to stay at home with lockdown, between the family whos farmers still having to do lambing season through covid, me an my dad working in the care homes which was hell during it, family working in schools during it, an others being delivery drivers, there was a lot of us working
Luckily, about 90% of us who were furloughed at my job were brought back after about 2 months. Unfortunately, the state of Florida (where I live) was a real tit show when it came to letting us all collect unemployment during this time. It took a month before we received any money and then it was all backed up and still delayed.

Fortunately, I had a husband who was still working full time and we also were one month ahead in budgeting for bills. I had coworker friends who were single and had a hard time making bills.

Tim is such an asshat for that comment. Besides those who were working their butts off at home, often to cover other jobs in the company because many had been furloughed, or for the many essential workers who had to be in the middle of everything, then you had those of us who were furloughed and trying to make sure we could make ends meet until we could find something or our jobs hired us back. I feel like very few people were JUST sitting at home, twiddling their thumbs, learning to play the harmonica, as he implied. šŸ™„šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fri = Day 0
Sat = Day 1
Sun = Day 2
Mon = Day 3
Tue = Day 4
Wed = Day 5
Thu = Day 6
Fri = Day 7
But we all know that his runny nose wake up test was actually on Saturday. There is absolutely no way he thought 'yesterday' on Sunday was actually Friday.

So it's really only Day 6 today.

I do wonder now that Jenn, J$ and Timbo have all tested positive, if they will drop the--we don't eat indoors, mask on, mask off, bullshit. Clearly what they were doing didn't work for them.

I also wonder why none of the stans have questioned him hanging out with his miracle child, even with a mask on. I haven't seen one comment. Then his poor me, I'm in jail, crap? We can see you hanging out in the house with the family. Either you are isolating from them, or you aren't. You can't show us both.

• Heart
Well. To be fair, in their world, saying no really means yes. So Sunday means Saturday, Saturday means Friday, day 8 really means day 6 or 7. Healthy really means no ketchup with the fries, pre-dinner really just means 2 dinners. I could go on šŸ˜œšŸ˜‰

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.