The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks at least 6 months pregnant to me
Based on her alcohol consumption on the Fantasy and on AMI, if she is pregnant, and that's a huge IF, she's a few weeks pregnant, not months.

She looks as big as she does because she wears ill fitting clothes. Add not showering or brushing her hair, she's not helping herself at all.

Reactions: 13
Based on her alcohol consumption on the Fantasy and on AMI, if she is pregnant, and that's a huge IF, she's a few weeks pregnant, not months.

She looks as big as she does because she wears ill fitting clothes. Add not showering or brushing her hair, she's not helping herself at all.
Oh right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I gave up watching them a long time ago couldn't stomach them anymore so didn't know she was drinking recently. She looks very bloated 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's definitely pregnant right?? Or am I missing something πŸ€”
With 16 burgers, more seafood than a restaurant has an 19 desserts I'd say yes

Gotta give it to the company that made the dress though, that thread must be made of some seriously strong stuff to hold it all in

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So they go to the Grand Flo for brunch and leave their car there to go to MK like true inconsiderate douchebags.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven't started to watch, but WE weren't ready for the roller coaster? I though that was all he talked about? I thought he was so excited? What about his coaster credits?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Holy sheeeeeit J$ bailed on riding and then didn't force him against his will.

They use J$ as an excuse to leave the parks early once again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Less than a week after announcing their new schedule and they already can't follow through. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's not a live show today, can't stomach them anymore. But it just reiterates how terrible they are at their "job" and can't plan for tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh, I get where you are coming from and think along those same lines. I just wanted to point out that, unlike T&J, they actually have jobs.

Guess it is just a matter of the lesser of two evils.
I lean towards Josh and Taylor cause...
β€’ they are both employed
β€’ As a nurse, Taylor was in the thick of things when COVID hit. And her work continued throughout.
β€’ She is a big girl, owns it and dresses appropriately
β€’ Josh still raises thousands for Dragon Masters Foundation (fighting children brain cancer) through his running races, including RunDisney events.

These are the Wish room types available.
View attachment 1404737

Which room types do you think Tim booked?
They said no more cuntcierge.
And it depends on what was available at the time of booking for two rooms.

View attachment 1404746
I think Verandah for sure - can't see them booking an inside state room. And seeing that they always need to take Stanny Lyn with them, they'll still be paying close to what a concierge room would be

Reactions: 5
I think Verandah for sure - can't see them booking an inside state room. And seeing that they always need to take Stanny Lyn with them, they'll still be paying close to what a concierge room would be
They are 100% absolutely going to book one of the suites, even though they told everyone they wouldn't. The only reason they wouldn't have one is that they are already booked for the cruises they're going on. There's NO WAY they'd do anything lesser than that after seeing the room tours.

Reactions: 9
Jenn is trying a new opening and it still looks tit.

Seems they are throwing mud at the wall to see whats sticks. You're done Trackers! Theres no way out of the hole.

Reactions: 15

Seems they are throwing mud at the wall to see whats sticks. You're done Trackers! Theres no way out of the hole.
The camera is so shaky in that intro!!!!

Reactions: 8

Reminded me of Blair Witch Project filming style with how shaky it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tali must not have watched yesterday's video.
Screenshot_20220709-173843_YouTube.jpg

I wonder how the friends they are with manage to handle 2 kids with only 2 adults πŸ™„
I cannot comprehend how they are not embarrassed showing up with Stanny Lynn at these places.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
How do you like pure barre? I’m super flexible and feel like I need to do a workout that focuses on that
For a while I was going to PB consistently (without any diet changes) and it really changed my body. Everything was more toned, lifted, and I gained flexibility. I definitely fell off the wagon these last few years and watching Gin just give up on herself has been my motivation for a while now to better myself. I’ve also been much more on top of keeping the house clean because I refuse to be like a Bojo. So I guess she’s good for something. She gives consistent inspiration to the unwell to not be lazy pieces of tit. My sincerest thanks to you, Jennifer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
1657403318240.png

Oh holy hell!! The dress didn't fit, the shorts do NOT fit....Yikes girlfriend, yikes 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
this is just a 20:00 video dedicated to us Tattlers

β€’look we have friends
β€’look we socialize The Prop
β€’look he’s wearing a hat
β€’look I’m giving accurate information because I’m reading it directly from my phone
β€’look we didn’t force him to ride even though we were all SOOOO excited

HOLY bleeping tit THEY BROUGHT LYN(DSAY) TO A FAMILY DAY…JESUS bleeping CHRIST JENN CAN UOU NOT HANDLE ONE SINGLE DAY WITHOUT YOUR bleeping NANNY???

YOUR β€œFRIENDS” HAVE 2 KIDS AND CLEARLY DON’T HAVE A NANNY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Jenn should try fasting. I get soooo cold when I fast. She's so affected by the heat because she's constantly feeding herself garbage and probably not drinking 1/10th of the water she should be, especially in the Florida heat. Less garbage, more water. She would see such a huge difference in a short amount of time. (And im not talking about the 'spicy' water BS they drink. Im talking pure filtered h2o)

Reactions: 12
Nick their β€œfriend” talking about how they adopted their youngest child and Jenn is practically foaming at the mouth about all the good content she could steal if they adopted

Tim is bleeping audibly aroused at the thought of The Prop riding this coaster and is even more audibly PISSED when he decided not to do it

also, I have those shorts that Jenn is wearing…they do not look like that on me. I purchased a large for my 5’6” 175lb frame…she most definitely is crammed into a medium or small

10:19
Tim β€œhere’s how tall Jackson is, they didn’t even check his height”

cast member proceeds to check height
😐😐😐😐😐

Tim, why the duck are you SO OBSESSED with your kids height?

Ohh the prop is throwing a tantrum and demanding a balloon because he’s PISSED that they rode the β€œbrown rolly coasty” without him. Apparently he didn’t want ANYONE to ride it because he’s becoming a selfish bleeping turd like his egg donor

this was the most mish mashed weird bleeping video

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.