The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hope they are paying their nanny taxes and unemployment insurance for stanny Lyn or they are going to be in some 💩 come tax time

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220623_143926_edit_137413408250906.png

GREASE! The Tracker Musical

With all the hits you know and love

🎶🎶'You' re The One No-one Wants....( Ooooh oohh ooohhhh you suck Trackers) '

🎶🎶Hopelessly Neurotic

🎶🎶' Timmy, Can't You see You're in misery'

🎶🎶 'We Go Together. (Because we can't leave the Nanny at home)

🎶🎶There Are Worse Things I Could Do..... (oh wait!!! Nah I'm scum)

🎶Early Nights (for J$)... Feed me more! Feed Me More!

🎶🎶Greased Shiteing

🎶Look at Me.... I`m Jenny B, lousey with my editing

🎶🎶Lying School Dropout
And

🎶🎶Born to Grift Life... Baby!!

The feel-tit movie of the summer!! Watch in amazement as greasy haired, one eyed Willie, erm Tim, does everything he can to win the love of Jenny. Gasp at Jenn's astonishing transformation from 'hot chick' to greasy couch lard blob for the man she barely tolerates because he buys her stuff and she doesn't need to work. Wave with their paid for friends as they take off in Tim's very expensive but not good enough Tesla as they duck off into the sunset never to return. A real dream come true!!

GREASE.
Now showing on 2 foreheads on Lake Nona

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Those stan comments are insane. They claim that J$ is well socialized and they know this by how great he interacts with both adults and children . Do they watch the same videos as us or do they know this because they actually stalk the child. We saw very little interaction with Holy Moly and we were told about some interaction with “the cousins”.

And Lyn is such an amazing incredible teacher—because Tim and Jenn have him perform for the camera and repeat memorized things they’ve trained him to say? If she was a true teacher, there would have been a Fathers Day macaroni necklace or paper tie colored by the prop.

Reactions: 21
Wooooooowww these Stan’s are disgusting and delusional. It’s really grotesque how they kiss these stupid Youtubers asses and talk about the kid like he’s a bleeping prodigy when he can’t even complete an entire sentence he is so far behind thanks to his dumb parents and his “educator”.
It kills me how they say that Lynn was selected ….No fucknuts their bleeping organizer told them hey I know this chick that needs a bleeping job and they were like OK
I responded to this and asked the one person why they think exploiting other kids are not safe but why they think what Tim and Jenn are doing is safe for Jackson

Wait - so the stan says they don't film other children because it could put them in danger? What about Jackson?????
I asked this exact same thing to the person and she couldn’t give an answer

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
His whole father's day was grease. Greasy wife, greasy life, greasy food.
This was suggested as a thread title, and while I don't usually modify the comments of others for title suggestions, I think if you shortened it to mirror the "Happy wife, happy life" saying, you do get gold:

The Tim Tracker #80 Greasy Wife, Greasy Life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I responded to this and asked the one person why they think exploiting other kids are not safe but why they think what Tim and Jenn are doing is safe for Jackson

Well done-you may break a stan's brain today!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

When I hover over the person you responded to, it states she doesn't even belong to the Group.
So how the hell is she leaving all these comments (at least 3 that I counted)?
And it says she can't see your response.

ETA: OR, do you think she made her comments and then left the group? :unsure:

1655994894537.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
With parents like that and with weird stans who think he’s baby Einstein, there is basically no way J$ will grow up to be a person who accepts reality or knows how to deal with adversity or anyone who doesn’t worship the earth he walks on. The first time he’s criticized as an older kid by someone outside of his bubble, he’ll be like, “screw you, the peoples on the webbies think I count very goodly! I am also the most handsomest boy that ever lived!”

And once he hits his teens- ooh boy, he’ll be even more difficult than regular teens. He’s either going to go two ways- a social recluse who hates the world or a pompous egotistical asshole who feels entitled to everything in life.

And his greasy parents will either coddle him or say how their kid acts is all on him and they did everything right and have no idea where things went wrong.

There will be some stans who will continue to worship the earth Ginn and Dim walk on, so they will also turn on J$ when he’s no longer “the cuuuutest boy in the world”.

But maybe some stans will tit on his parents? ….nah, never mind. They’ll continue to make excuses for the two greasy turds who contributed nothing to this world.

Also, I think an HHN house based on Ft Pampers would truly be terrifying. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1364437

🎶🎶Hopelessly Neurotic

🎶🎶Greased Shiteing

🎶🎶Lying School Dropout
And

The feel-tit movie of the summer!! Watch in amazement as greasy haired, one eyed Willie, erm Tim, does everything he can to win the love of Jenny. Gasp at Jenn's astonishing transformation from 'hot chick' to greasy couch lard blob for the man she barely tolerates because he buys her stuff and she doesn't need to work. Wave with their paid for friends as they take off in Tim's very expensive but not good enough Tesla as they duck off into the sunset never to return. A real dream come true!!

GREASE.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When I hover over the person you responded to, it states she doesn't even belong to the Group.
So how the hell is she leaving all these comments (at least 3 that I counted)?
And it says she can't see your response.

ETA: OR, do you think she made her comments and then left the group? :unsure:

View attachment 1364543
maybe she was removed from the group?? They kicked me out too a long time ago when I was critical of these assfucks.

Reactions: 8
maybe she was removed from the group?? They kicked me out too a long time ago when I was critical of these assfucks.
She was pro-Tracker, so not sure why she'd be removed. I'd think her entire comments would be removed if she was kicked out.

Maybe she just didn't like engaging w/ other posters and left the group. LOL

There's always some bleeping strange ass stan tit when it comes to the Trackers. 🤣

Reactions: 16
She was pro-Tracker, so not sure why she'd be removed. I'd think her entire comments would be removed if she was kicked out.

There's always some bleeping strange ass stan tit when it comes to the Trackers. 🤣
For me it says "former member" of the group. She must have just left.

Reactions: 7
With parents like that and with weird stans who think he’s baby Einstein, there is basically no way J$ will grow up to be a person who accepts reality or knows how to deal with adversity or anyone who doesn’t worship the earth he walks on. The first time he’s criticized as an older kid by someone outside of his bubble, he’ll be like, “screw you, the peoples on the webbies think I count very goodly! I am also the most handsomest boy that ever lived!”

And once he hits his teens- ooh boy, he’ll be even more difficult than regular teens. He’s either going to go two ways- a social recluse who hates the world or a pompous egotistical asshole who feels entitled to everything in life.

And his greasy parents will either coddle him or say how their kid acts is all on him and they did everything right and have no idea where things went wrong.

There will be some stans who will continue to worship the earth Ginn and Dim walk on, so they will also turn on J$ when he’s no longer “the cuuuutest boy in the world”.

But maybe some stans will tit on his parents? ….nah, never mind. They’ll continue to make excuses for the two greasy turds who contributed nothing to this world.

Also, I think an HHN house based on Ft Pampers would truly be terrifying. 😱
I see him acting a bit like the James Spader character in Pretty in Pink when he hits his teens meets the afluenza kid . God, that probably aged me. Once he gets past the "cute" phase I see his dumb parents trying to use him to get younger viewers. They are already having him do viewpoints so I could see them easily spinning him off to a channel of his own when he gets older and the kid being pompous about it. I hate saying this but you already see signs that J$ is getting brat tendencies because his parents can't teach him basic socialization skills or at least turning some kid's show that has segments about sharing on it.

Reactions: 11

sorry I read it wrong 😂 these Stans screw with my head and I end up just as confused as Jenn pretends to be 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Trackers global youtube ranking over the last 3 months. Ouch. Time to start taking steps Timbo. Almost a month since your last 1k subscribers, no 100k view vlogs this week. Take. A. Hint!
Screenshot_20220623_164454_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1364437

🎶🎶Hopelessly Neurotic

🎶🎶Greased Shiteing

🎶🎶Lying School Dropout
And

GREASE.
I'd just replace Grease with Grift.

I complain about everything, and you'll see the light
We got a gravy train, we gotta feed it right
There ain't no danger we can go too far
We start believing now that we can be who we are
Grift is the word
They think our con is just a growing pain
Why don't they understand, it's just a crying shame
Our lips aren't lying, only what we say is real
We stop the fight right now, we got to be what we feel
Grift is the word
(Grift is the word, is the word that you heard)
It's got cache, it's got meaning
Grift is the time, is the place, is the motion
Grift is the way we are feeling
We take the truth, and we throw away
Conventionality belongs to yesterday
There is a chance that we can make it so far
We start believing in what we want to believe
Grift is the word

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.