The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On IG, I see Sparkly Nicole and Michael Does Disney were invited out by Disney to view the new DVC rooms at GF. No sighting of 🌭Timbo and his fluffy microphone.
Nicole would appreciate some good interior design. She's also quiet and more sophisticated than Jenn who would finger everything and leave it crumpled and greasy

I use the Easy Off fume free tit. Spray it on, leave it, wipe it off. I used to HATE cleaning the oven but cooking in a filthy oven makes me stressed.

Jenn is saving the bacon grease in the oven for her next live show
With their cash, I'm sure they could have bought one with a self clean function.

Reactions: 10
I doupt they have enough brain cells to realise that as a kid gets older you need to chance pacifiers, they probably just keep giving him the one he had as a baby which are no use as he now has teeth, but he should be well off it by now, this is just so it's easier for them

The concerns over the kid make 0 sense they go between being scared to give him pillows an blankets because they are concerned an spending ridiculous amounts over a pillow that's no different to any other one out there to not giving him fruit or water an letting him keep the pacifier which is going to screw up his mouth, it feels like unless they can flex then they don't give a damn about him, so long as they can buy $100 pillows an flex about it then it's totally fine to be concerned over what's best for him but screw giving the kid water cause that has no flex to it, maybe if some cup that's $200 comes out then they will suddenly be the spokespeople for water cups for toddlers an the kid will have 18 cups laying around
It makes me sick to see the way he’s stalled in growth and development because of them, looking back to how my babies were at his age and it’s astounding to see how much more progressed mine were vs. how he is. They seriously need to get on the potty training, it’s never easy but it doesn’t get any easier when they are older! Yeah sure it’s inconvenient at times but that’s part of being a parent! We are working with my 3 year old still with potty training and he tells us he has to go potty at the worst times but we are prepared and will stop what we’re doing or even pull off so he can go when needed. The Slackers need to get it together soon for J$‘s sake!

MichaelDoesDisney is just as annoying as Tim, so no shocker they get along.
Amen to that! All he does is sale tit on his IG! Plus he must come from $ cause he travels all the time. He gets sponsored by hotels pretty often though.

Reactions: 5
And uses the crappy beachy candle she got to enhance the fragrance :sick: I bet Ft. Pampers smells terrible a mixture of farts, stinky candles, greasy food, and BO.
It probably does. There have been a few videos recently where Tim comments on how clean and/or good the house smells that they are in. I think maybe the recent AMI house and one or two of the themed house tours.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure DumbAssDimmy booked a room/bought DVC so fast it would make your head spin
They'll start buying up all the points in existence because they can't stand being at home you guuuuuuuuyyyyyyzzzzzz

J$ (through Ginn) won't ever have to be so sad to leave a resort to go home again :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They'll start buying up all the points in existence because they can't stand being at home you guuuuuuuuyyyyyyzzzzzz

J$ (through Ginn) won't ever have to be so sad to leave a resort to go home again :rolleyes:
It’s so sick the way the manipulate that kid and project their crappy feelings onto him

Reactions: 14
Just got back from walking round the houses that's done up for gala day, I'd totally imagine Dim an gin to be the type to nominate J then do absolutely nothing for him an embarrass the kid, they would be like "it totally sneaked up on us you guyzzzzz, who knew you had to do it all yourself"

These are some of the houses, the castle is this year's queen

Attachments

• Heart
I saw that image and was so disgusted.

Cleaning the oven ranks at the bottom of the list of chores most of us like to do, but we do it.
I deep clean my oven only once a year, usually in the middle of winter so the heat is useful. If I need to clean it in the summer or otherwise it's baking soda to the rescue. One should be able to see through the window and not wonder if that golden hue is the food browning, or just burnt grease on the glass.
Oh tit. I better clean mine today. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m super far behind. Only on page 14 of this thread so this might not be relevant anymore but -

The Tim Tracker #80: Rest stops are the concierge lounges of the highway

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait - so the stan says they don't film other children because it could put them in danger? What about Jackson?????
Funny what applies to other children does not apply to their own son. I despise exceptionalism in any form.

I don't know if any-y'all watch the Try Guys, but Ned Fulmer has stopped filming his sons Wesley and Finley for the channel. Wes is 4, Finn is a year younger than Jackson Tracker. I haven't seen Executive Producer Rachel Cole's twins, Poppy and June, in awhile either - maybe Second Try decided not to film their children anymore. I'm sure it's been addressed in a podcast somewhere.

Reactions: 5
Yet another house stay. All these stupid tacky ridiculously large mansions owned by the same company and with ridiculous prices, meanwhile there's people wondering if they'll be able to continue having a roof over their head if they're not already unhoused.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.