The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for new TimSlacker Thread! This oneis courtesy of @esc2476

Poor J$ continues to not get the food he wants and enjoys and is instead handfed beige boring food at every turn, meanwhile Dim and Ginn satiate their needs whenever they want! Remember she never gets to have seafood y'all and then she gets 3 different seafood plates at each meal.

I don't understand how their stans continue to defend their 100% vacation lifestyle. They don't work hard, they are sloppy are filming, sloppier at editing, and their upload schedule is at a glacial pace. There is no reason why they had to go on a week long cruise, followed up by a week long beach house stay.

I'm convinced that there is a dead body in the walls of their Slacker McMansion and they can't be bothered to do anything about. My guess the mouse that infiltrated Fort Pampers might have died behind one of the walls along with its family. Ginn doesn't smell it, but Dim does because he's the only one that appears to bathe regularly.

Have at it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tim seems very wimpy and honestly "soft." Like, omg it may rain, in Florida, on the coast, on an island. No bleeping way?!! So what? When you go to more tropical locations, you can expect rain every day. If you get up early and get out early, you can usually get good beach time in before the afternoon rain. Also, omg, the waves are so choppy. Um, nope, they weren't that bad. For someone like me who grew up near the Pacific Ocean, I have to laugh at him calling that "rough."

I just find it ridiculous how particular and fragile he seems about anything going against "perfection" - yet, they have stuff at their home piled everywhere, among other issues in their every day life.
Seriously. I know it's the Gulf, but like, he'd tit his pants over a regular Pacific Ocean day if he kept calling those waves "rough". Not that he would want to even get in, it's faaaaaar too cold for him. He even complained about the water temperature in Hawaii. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A week into her peachy beachy vacation, Ginn comes to the conclusion she should have learned decades ago, that she's not reapplying her sunscreen enough (I'd go a step further and tell her she needs to put on the very highest sunblock available, but she probably goes for SPF 30 at most). Maybe she thinks a fake tan has sunscreen built in.
Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 2.06.55 PM.png

I accidentally paused on this, and I feel like she should make this her new Twitter profile pic.
Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 2.08.04 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
My new favorite thing to do just to make it through their wretched videos. Slow mo and still grabs! Whee!!

1655327444277.png

Time to just admit you need some new trunks Dim. Ya know why? Because crack is whack!

1655327489137.png

And then there's this knockout 😉
1655327545237.png

1655327569656.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
"Why am I so miserable even though I keep spending money on tit and avoiding all my responsibilities?!"
Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 2.20.37 PM.png

Lyn had to go change J$'s pull-ups again during dinner #543 of the week. Because not one of his parents can stop what they're doing, cause they have to talk to their BrItIsH FrIeNds. Ginn the witch of course filmed Lyn's food sitting there while she was gone. Gotta get that tit for the vlog, y'know.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I have never seen 2 people talk so much about rain. I swear Dim has some sort of fear, he is so obsessed with it. I keep thinking about Stanny on this trip how she was hired to be an educator and this is so far from doing that job. How is it not weird or awkward for her sitting around, eating meals with "friends", family and just staying with Jackson while he naps? Sorry Stanny but there must also be something wrong with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have never seen 2 people talk so much about rain. I swear Dim has some sort of fear, he is so obsessed with it. I keep thinking about Stanny on this trip how she was hired to be an educator and this is so far from doing that job. How is it not weird or awkward for her sitting around, eating meals with "friends", family and just staying with Jackson while he naps? Sorry Stanny but there must also be something wrong with you.
I'd throw my hands up in the air, and say "Screw this, got better things to do".. it's still NOT obvious why they need an appendage? Lazy ass people can't even tend to their OWN toddler.. housewife my ass...

Reactions: 9
it's because she isn't a educator, she's a personal assistant to Gin and Dim

Reactions: 19
JennyLastOysterRockefeller introduces StannyLyn's fried green tomatoes as a "shareable side" as she intends to help herself to a couple.
Screenshot_20220615-163849.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My new favorite thing to do just to make it through their wretched videos. Slow mo and still grabs! Whee!!

View attachment 1346110
Time to just admit you need some new trunks Dim. Ya know why? Because crack is whack!

View attachment 1346115

And then there's this knockout 😉
View attachment 1346120
View attachment 1346121
Thank you for my new profile pic!

How many days of this AMI “series” are we getting? Anyone know? It feels like they’ve been there for 75 days already…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Beach House has....
4EA72029-8614-4951-9F09-B9000E71EC37.png

Blueberries!
Will Jackson get any?
Here is his dinner. Tim ordered a side of French fries for if J$ didn’t like the fruit
(@Blessyourheart - jinx)
F5410D37-7B4E-448D-A9AF-0B612629E5A4.png

Question: The Slackers eat out all the time.
Why isn’t Adam’s family at these restaurant meals?
I get that the cousins’ faces aren’t supposed to be shown. Yet there is no film evidence that they are present at the meals (an arm/leg, swatch of clothing)

Reactions: 15
JennyLastOysterRockefeller introduces StannyLyn's fried green tomatoes as a "shareable side" as she intends to help herself to a couple.
View attachment 1346211
I know that was a weird comment

it's because she isn't a educator, she's a personal assistant to Gin and Dim
Is she even that? It seems like she waits around until they say "Stanny" we need to go publix again because we forgot everything again....so watch J$ sleep

Reactions: 13
Seriously. I know it's the Gulf, but like, he'd tit his pants over a regular Pacific Ocean day if he kept calling those waves "rough". Not that he would want to even get in, it's faaaaaar too cold for him. He even complained about the water temperature in Hawaii. 😆
Right? The waves were fun, and a bit amped up. Not like it was a rip tide and people were being sucked out to sea. 🤣

And I am going to repost this here since I posted it at the same time as the old thread was locked and I get super bleeping annoyed at how Tim acts and want this seen. 😅
----
Tim seems very wimpy and honestly "soft." Like, omg it may rain, in Florida, on the coast, on an island. No bleeping way?!! So what? When you go to more tropical locations, you can expect rain every day. If you get up early and get out early, you can usually get good beach time in before the afternoon rain. Also, omg, the waves are so choppy. Um, nope, they weren't that bad. For someone like me who grew up near the Pacific Ocean, I have to laugh at him calling that "rough."

I just find it ridiculous how particular and fragile he seems about anything going against "perfection" - yet, they have stuff at their home piled everywhere, among other issues in their every day life.

Reactions: 17
The rain just seems weird to me, doesn't it rain every day in summer in florida? You'd think he come from a place where it rains maybe 3 or 4 times a year, even when I've been oct/Nov we have had some rainy days, I'll still remember the time I stood outside the hotel in the bus que as the rain bounced 4inches off the ground because I refused to lose first place for getting my ass on the bus for a seat 😂😂

Reactions: 10
How many days of this AMI “series” are we getting? Anyone know? It feels like they’ve been there for 75 days already…
Tim said at the video end it’s their last day.
So hopefully not more than one more.

The outro was them standing in the home office.
Guess there was no clean place in the rest of the house to film at.
202C92BC-950C-4724-A95D-602D79E2AB6C.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.