The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t spend $70 for RSVLTS but can go on multiple cuntcierge cruises and buy Gucci sweaters in Florida? Oh well, RSVLTS always has PMM, lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Potionmaniac apparently doesn't know about the Disney PR fallout with Tim's old videos. He's on the Backup B roll vloggers. We're slipping on our educational duties :)

Also, There is no way Disney will be hosting anyone less than celebrity status for one of these trips as the everyday dinglehopper who's a fan of any of the theme park vloggers is not about to pony up for a trip. Disney is after much bigger fish in the ocean.
Oh, didn't you hear? They already gave his #hosted ride to Jojo Siwa again. Otherwise....he was totally in. 🤣 🤪 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know why it makes me so irrationally angry when Tim calls the Creature from the Black Lagoon 'Gill-man'. I'd be willing to bet he has NEVER seen the movie (or any of the classic monster movies) and he only calls him that because he mistakenly thinks it's what the cool kids say.

Also, I can't stand it any time he smugly says 'We've gotten word x-y-z is coming to the parks'. No one special let you in on anything, Tim. We all know how to Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't know why it makes me so irrationally angry when Tim calls the Creature from the Black Lagoon 'Gill-man'. I'd be willing to bet he has NEVER seen the movie (or any of the classic monster movies) and he only calls him that because he mistakenly thinks it's what the cool kids say.

Also, I can't stand it any time he smugly says 'We've gotten word x-y-z is coming to the parks'. No one special let you in on anything, Tim. We all know how to Google.
I'd say if it isn't on Disney Plus he hasn't seen it, but they do have Netflix oddly enough so that statement isn't quite true.

Reactions: 7
Off topic, but still inspired by the bottomless pits that are the trackers. I did the free trial of Noom and someone had asked for an update (sorry, I don’t remember who). It started out motivating, but I really could not justify $190 a month to click through food facts and log my meals. I can do that for free on MyFitnessPal. So I cancelled. Started Pure Barre on Monday and wow am I already feeling it after just 2 classes.
Me, I did, I did! Well thank you for testing the waters and giving us the deal. I'll keep with my walking etc. Good luck with the Barre classes!😃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I still don’t understand why they were sat on the kitchen floor eating that snack? Is that what is normal in usa ? (I’m in uk so its a genuine question as i don’t know of anyone who does this)
No, that is not normal in the U.S. We have these things called "tables and chairs" that we use when we eat. :p

OK, to be fair (can't decide if it is cute or not) I know people that call their pets (cat, dog, even reptiles and fishes) and their kids "brothers and sisters." I will give them a pass on that one.
No, we don't call our cats the "cousins" of our nieces and nephews. We call them the cousins of their PETS. We have three great-dogs and a great-cat, as far as we know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Tim's at Universal because he hasn't been "in a minute" - that's technically true...he was there 12 days ago. Apparently there are "so many NEW updates"! What are the new updates? No idea unless you count t-shirts Tim hasn't seen before.

I'm impressed he got there for rope drop, stayed at the parks for 4.5 hours and got so little accomplished. ONE ride (the Hogwarts train between parks).
I think the biggest update is that he still hasn’t seen one of the best theme park shows ever with the Bourne show…but why would he since you can’t film it…also the COVID excuse which I’m sure he’ll still use in three years as to why he hasn’t seen it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t spend $70 for RSVLTS but can go on multiple cuntcierge cruises and buy Gucci sweaters in Florida? Oh well, RSVLTS always has PMM, lol.

He's probably bitter the company didn't choose him as their man. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The creature absolutely is called The Gill-Man, though. Tim just says it with an air of smug hipster superiority that makes it seem like he knows what he’s talking about… when he definitely just read one of the HHN rumor forums and parrots what he reads there.

Reactions: 10
Gawd Tim, you are really stuck on Stranger Things and hoping there is a house at HHN's. Stop assuming people give a tit about a house based on a TV show. I totally get based on reactions from this board people love Stranger Things. But like anything else, it is hard to base stuff on movies or tv shows (or music acts) that people have not seen, so they won't get the reference. They are just going to get scared.

Tim was complaining about a breakfast sandwich and complain it would have been better, shocker, if it was a basic breakfast sandwich of sausage, egg, and cheese. Tim, people do want a change of a basic sandwich and might actually like having avocado and everything bagel seasoning on their sandwich.

Personally when I have gone to parks and I assume most people do this, they eat breakfast before they go to the park. I get life gets in the way and people don't have a chance to get breakfast before they go and hence why they offer breakfast. Judging from Tim's past video's at Disney and Universal, breakfast options are very limited. So I assuming people don't plan breakfast at parks, but the parks offer something just in case.

So he talks about the Japanese cartoon character and it takes him about 3 minutes of talking about the merch before he explains what it is. Assuming people know what it is. I had to look it up before he explains it. Then he did a poor job explaining it. He just took what I read on Wiki and like another poster nicely stated, Parroted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Gawd Tim, you are really stuck on Stranger Things and hoping there is a house at HHN's. Stop assuming people give a tit about a house based on a TV show. I totally get based on reactions from this board people love Stranger Things. But like anything else, it is hard to base stuff on movies or tv shows (or music acts) that people have not seen, so they won't get the reference. They are just going to get scared.

Tim was complaining about a breakfast sandwich and complain it would have been better, shocker, if it was a basic breakfast sandwich of sausage, egg, and cheese. Tim, people do want a change of a basic sandwich and might actually like having avocado and everything bagel seasoning on their sandwich.

Personally when I have gone to parks and I assume most people do this, they eat breakfast before they go to the park. I get life gets in the way and people don't have a chance to get breakfast before they go and hence why they offer breakfast. Judging from Tim's past video's at Disney and Universal, breakfast options are very limited. So I assuming people don't plan breakfast at parks, but the parks offer something just in case.

So he talks about the Japanese cartoon character and it takes him about 3 minutes of talking about the merch before he explains what it is. Assuming people know what it is. I had to look it up before he explains it. Then he did a poor job explaining it. He just took what I read on Wiki and like another poster nicely stated, Parroted.
Molly just did a “Best Breakfast” video, but I don’t think Tim could or would go around and showcase that. He’d be forced to get out of his bacon, omelet, grease-filled bubble and actually try other things. He would then complain about everything and continue to serve zero purpose in helping people plan their trip.
He’d be much better at a “How to Gain 15lbs at Disney” video.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The creature absolutely is called The Gill-Man, though. Tim just says it with an air of smug hipster superiority that makes it seem like he knows what he’s talking about… when he definitely just read one of the HHN rumor forums and parrots what he reads there.
Oh, yes, I know he is also called Gill-man. Unlike Tim, I am a classic horror lover. You made my point a lot better than I did, though! I just KNOW he heard someone else say it and was like, 'Gill-man? Cool nickname! I'm in! I'm cool!' or something like that. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wooooooowww these Stan’s are disgusting and delusional. It’s really grotesque how they kiss these stupid Youtubers asses and talk about the kid like he’s a bleeping prodigy when he can’t even complete an entire sentence he is so far behind thanks to his dumb parents and his “educator”.
It kills me how they say that Lynn was selected ….No fucknuts their bleeping organizer told them hey I know this chick that needs a bleeping job and they were like OK

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Wooooooowww these Stan’s are disgusting and delusional. It’s really grotesque how they kiss these stupid Youtubers asses and talk about the kid like he’s a bleeping prodigy when he can’t even complete an entire sentence he is so far behind thanks to his dumb parents and his “educator”.
It kills me how they say that Lynn was selected ….No fucknuts their bleeping organizer told them hey I know this chick that needs a bleeping job and they were like OK
Wait - so the stan says they don't film other children because it could put them in danger? What about Jackson?????

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow... These people... She is a bleeping nanny

Reactions: 15
Wow... These people... She is a bleeping nanny
NoooOOOooOOoooO...she's an "in-home educator" ;) (per Jenn's initial description of her when they started their big lie)

For real, though. She's actually morphed into a Do-Anything-Go-Anywhere-Drive-Around Personal Assistant who also happens to change diapers. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
NoooOOOooOOoooO...she's an "in-home educator" ;) (per Jenn's initial description of her when they started their big lie)

For real, though. She's actually morphed into a Do-Anything-Go-Anywhere-Drive-Around Personal Assistant who also happens to change diapers. :rolleyes:
Thank goodness for that because Jenn has no time with all the editing and.... Yeah Its too early to come up with more lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Dim should order them online using Paging Mr. Morrow's discount code.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.