The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay another gaudy themed rental home. This 'content' is DREADFUL. I skipped 99% of the video, but managed to catch the First Watch breakfast. But...I promised not to comment on J$'s meals anymore. *zips lips*

Reactions: 11
Yet another house stay. All these stupid tacky ridiculously large mansions owned by the same company and with ridiculous prices, meanwhile there's people wondering if they'll be able to continue having a roof over their head if they're not already unhoused.
I believe it! The houses are getting bought up by corporations down here. From big to small they're mostly getting turn into rentals. I saved like 50 houses on Zillow when we were searching and a vast majority of them turned into rentals after they were sold.

Reactions: 8
This hairstyle is... not it. She's looking extra chonky as she waddles around in this vlog. She was so excited one of the showers comes with a bench. Hey Ginn, you can even just use the accessible shower to just roll in! See? No excuses for not showering!

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 4.24.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 4.30.20 PM.png

Just got back from walking round the houses that's done up for gala day, I'd totally imagine Dim an gin to be the type to nominate J then do absolutely nothing for him an embarrass the kid, they would be like "it totally sneaked up on us you guyzzzzz, who knew you had to do it all yourself"

These are some of the houses, the castle is this year's queen
Oh man these must have taken ages. Gala Day is so Scottish! You may have to explain it to our non-Tartan Buddies.

You you calling tartan?!?

Bus Seriously what is gala day?
It's a small town celebration usually with kids at the centre. There is a parade with the King and Queen of the village and their attendants and locals pull out all the stops decorating the houses with bunting and themes the kids choose. They usually spend months making them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jenn got this video out quick just so Tim could say he was going to a Disney media event.

It was a small opening ceremony for the new DVC rooms at the Grand Floridian. He even toured the open-house room that anyone can see anytime when they were there at Easter, yet he still had to turn up to this little event. He didn’t like them the first time he saw them because they don’t have kitchens. He’s so ridiculous and desperate!

He’d show up to a so-called media event if there was a new toilet opening, or a new cupcake. Tim is the biggest joke of all! He’s so utterly desperate that he’ll even show up at such a tiny event just to try and claw his way back into Disney’s good books!

And sadder still, he felt it’d make him look important if he announced it in the previous video. Pathetic little Dimmy.

Reactions: 21
The whole wearing shoes in these rental houses drives me B-A-N-A-N-A-S (shout out to those who sang that). “We don’t eat indoors still” but we’ll wear our dirty shoes all around the house, including all the areas our son is playing on and touching then proceeds to put his now shoe germ covered fingers in his nose. Makes perfect sense. Wearing shoes in the house grosses me out to no end.
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle:
Jenn: “you didn’t say ‘commode.’ Hahaha”

Reactions: 19
Can't believe Jenn's breakfast. Gross. And she got fruit but none for J$. Bragging about her juice with turmeric as if its gonna undo the amount of inflammation that colossal stool has. Yet again virtue signalling because she knows she's gonna have to help J$ with his bacon and pancake. Ffs woman nourish your bleeping child!!!

Wondering WTF the point of bringing Lyn along yet again was for a 1-night stay in a stupid ugly mansion, but of course she was definitely needed because of Ginn. Dimmy had to go pretend he had full media privileges at Disney, so Lyn probably had to bring her own car so she and Ginn and J$ could go to breakfast while Dim took the Tesla. They probably didn't reimburse her for miles or gas. They're like, "who cares, here's a 1200 calorie breakfast instead, and a free diaper change to go with it!"

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 4.51.59 PM.png

Also, she's one ugly mofo.
Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 4.41.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 4.46.38 PM.png

Ginn: "whooooaaaaaa, I wonder what that POV looked like!"
Like a horror show.
Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 5.00.34 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The whole wearing shoes in these rental houses drives me B-A-N-A-N-A-S (shout out to those who sang that). “We don’t eat indoors still” but we’ll wear our dirty shoes all around the house, including all the areas our son is playing on and touching then proceeds to put his now shoe germ covered fingers in his nose. Makes perfect sense. Wearing shoes in the house grosses me out to no end.
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle:
Jenn: “you didn’t say ‘commode.’ Hahaha”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dumb Dimmy called a British telephone box a “police call box.” I think he’s getting it mixed up with Doctor Who’s Tardis.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lynn had to come on a what, a 1 night room stay- for the express purpose of ferrying the two children to gluttonbreakfast when Dim would be back in a couple of hours?! Dinnefer literally has nothing else to do but play with her kid. Pathetic. This house wasn't even as 'well done' as the last monstrosity they tried to convince us was cool.

Reactions: 15
Jenn said "cool" like a million times in this vlog tour. 🙄

"They're really cool" (every pendant light)
"That's cool" (shower bench)
"The other thing that was cool about this room..." (door that opens to pool)
"How cool!" (more lights)
"Yeah, it looks really cool." (painted mural wall)
"Want to show Daddy the next cool room?"
"What's really cool about this space..." "...it's cool for kids."
"which is cool" (photo spots in the house)
"Yeah, it's cool." (some tacky painting over the bed)

Meanwhile, Tim was saying words like "chic," "vestibule," and "en suite" (×2). 🤣🤣

These two. 🧔👱🏽‍♀️

Uglythemedhouse.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
.....He didn’t like them the first time he saw them because they don’t have kitchens. He’s so ridiculous and desperate!
Give me a freaking break!! 😡

THEY have stayed in villas with the most state of the art kitchens on Disney property
(Copper Creek Cascade Cabins and Polynesian Bungalows) and NOT ONCE did they use the kitchen to prepare ANY of their meals.

All meals were takeout food brought back to the room!!

Including the $135 tomahawk steak from WBG which was comped.

Reactions: 13
I don’t mind these Air BNB house tours but when they do them so often. They loose their value.

Reactions: 6
Jenn said "cool" like a million times in this vlog tour. 🙄

"They're really cool" (every pendant light)
"That's cool" (shower bench)
"The other thing that was cool about this room..." (door that opens to pool)
"How cool!" (more lights)
"Yeah, it looks really cool." (painted mural wall)
"Want to show Daddy the next cool room?"
"What's really cool about this space..." "...it's cool for kids."
"which is cool" (photo spots in the house)
"Yeah, it's cool." (some tacky painting over the bed)

Meanwhile, Tim was saying words like "chic," "vestibule," and "en suite" (×2). 🤣🤣

These two. 🧔👱🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1365847
Uglythemedhouse.jpg

780028bdf4292a8b35ccc70088878869.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.