Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galorious

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220623_143926_edit_137413408250906.png

GREASE! The Tracker Musical

With all the hits you know and love

🎶🎶'You' re The One No-one Wants....( Ooooh oohh ooohhhh you suck Trackers) '

🎶🎶Hopelessly Neurotic

🎶🎶' Timmy, Can't You see You're in misery'

🎶🎶 'We Go Together. (Because we can't leave the Nanny at home)

🎶🎶There Are Worse Things I Could Do..... (oh wait!!! Nah I'm scum)

🎶Early Nights (for J$)... Feed me more! Feed Me More!

🎶🎶Greased Shiteing

🎶Look at Me.... I`m Jenny B, lousey with my editing

🎶🎶Lying School Dropout
And

🎶🎶Born to Grift Life... Baby!!

The feel-shit movie of the summer!! Watch in amazement as greasy haired, one eyed Willie, erm Tim, does everything he can to win the love of Jenny. Gasp at Jenn's astonishing transformation from 'hot chick' to greasy couch lard blob for the man she barely tolerates because he buys her stuff and she doesn't need to work. Wave with their paid for friends as they take off in Tim's very expensive but not good enough Tesla as they fuck off into the sunset never to return. A real dream come true!!

GREASE.
Now showing on 2 foreheads on Lake Nona

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Oh God, what?!?!?!!
Creepy people like this posting on these vlogs should make them totally horrified. What the F? I cannot even believe they think this stuff is fine. 😠
No.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
His whole father's day was grease. Greasy wife, greasy life, greasy food.
This was suggested as a thread title, and while I don't usually modify the comments of others for title suggestions, I think if you shortened it to mirror the "Happy wife, happy life" saying, you do get gold:

The Tim Tracker #80 Greasy Wife, Greasy Life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Thor_Osprey

I finally got to the point so many of you have reached. I can no longer watch their terrible videos. It was their most recent one with the horrible CUNTCierge parading around and pretending to be a parent that made me nauseous. They refuse to be parents at every turn except when the cameras on. Then the stans view them as a parents of the year. I can no longer get through their videos because of how highly they view themselves. As a gay man living in FL, my relationship with the trackers has been tenuous at best but I can no longer tolerate their crap that they spew out daily.

FWIW, I think everyone on this board is wonderful and I've spit out my water quite a few times reading your hilarious takes! You guys are the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim should transfer all that hectic nervous energy on check-out day to paying his taxes on time.

"Wow Ginn, you're soooo bEauTiFuL!" -stans
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 9.55.03 AM.png

Ginn: "I don't know if everyone liked my pizza eggies"
Narrator: They did not.
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 9.57.04 AM.png

Oh. my. god. This bitch actually filmed the toilets of the rest area for vlog content. I'm just... speechless.
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 9.57.58 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

MissFitness

My new favorite thing to do just to make it through their wretched videos. Slow mo and still grabs! Whee!!

1655327444277.png

Time to just admit you need some new trunks Dim. Ya know why? Because crack is whack!

1655327489137.png

And then there's this knockout 😉
1655327545237.png

1655327569656.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Just when you think they couldn't possibly be worse parents, they open the cake in front of J$, the cake is for Father's Day. J$ made Tim a father. They tell J$ he can have the cake after dinner. These to fat fucks eat the cake without their kid. Who does that? Seriously, how messed up in the head can you possibly be to do that to your child?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I don't know about you guys, but the symbolism of them driving slow in the left lane and being passed by everyone is hilarious. It fits them perfectly, coasting along and taking up space, thinking they own the road.

The Tim Tracker #80: Hey Trackers, the concierge lane is on the right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

SirHiss

Chatty Member
BREAKING NEWS ‼‼‼

THE BUSTED SPICE RACK IS GONE!!!!!!

Screenshot_20220621-182917_YouTube.jpg

It morphed into a booster seat, cause don't we all use our kitchen counter to store a booster seat 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Typzee Teepee

So in the live blog they said the gift for 11 years married is steel....maybe Tim can buy her one of those toilets she liked at the rest stop🤣

• Haha

missmothman

I can't even hate watch these pathetic fucking slobs anymore.

I know you guys all talk about this all the time, but man jenn really fucking makes me sick. She couldn't even have her advanced child scribble on a piece of paper to give to Tim as a card!?!? This is the man who does everything for her lazy ass and she couldn't be bothered to do something to show him thanks that literally costs nothing and takes only a few minutes. I'm not defending Tim in anyway, of course he is to blame for many of their issues as well, but holy shit she is way worse than him.

Sorry, had to rant because she is disgusting :)

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Oh no she didn't.....brother bandit....really???

Wait....Tim actually told him "that's my cake". You fucking garbage waste of skin. You deserve the wife you have and I hope she stays unmedicated for the rest of your miserable life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Tommytomtom

Jenn said "cool" like a million times in this vlog tour. 🙄

"They're really cool" (every pendant light)
"That's cool" (shower bench)
"The other thing that was cool about this room..." (door that opens to pool)
"How cool!" (more lights)
"Yeah, it looks really cool." (painted mural wall)
"Want to show Daddy the next cool room?"
"What's really cool about this space..." "...it's cool for kids."
"which is cool" (photo spots in the house)
"Yeah, it's cool." (some tacky painting over the bed)

Meanwhile, Tim was saying words like "chic," "vestibule," and "en suite" (×2). 🤣🤣

These two. 🧔👱🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1365847
Uglythemedhouse.jpg

780028bdf4292a8b35ccc70088878869.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
No card that I saw.

You could tell at the start of the vlog that Jenn seemed SUPER nervous / frazzled and it wasn't bc of cooking.

I think it was more along the lines of -

"Oops. Tim's in the shower already and about to come down any moment and all I have for him for Father's Day is breakfast... and coffee in a mug that I got him 2 years ago... because Father's Day just snuck up on me again and I'm a lazy ass who lacks any form of creativity to remember to have my miracle child do something special in advance for his father. You know, like maybe when Tim was away from the house for 2 days."

The face of failure...
View attachment 1362932

Me thinks something will show up in a vlog in the near future and be called "Tim's Father's Day gift that aRRiVeD LaTe!" :rolleyes:
Maybe she was frazzled 'cause you know she was making steak and that must mean it's BJ night 😂

• Haha
  • Sick