The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly did Timbo get for Father's Day... šŸ¤”

Did he get a card at all???....
No card that I saw.

You could tell at the start of the vlog that Jenn seemed SUPER nervous / frazzled and it wasn't bc of cooking.

I think it was more along the lines of -

"Oops. Tim's in the shower already and about to come down any moment and all I have for him for Father's Day is breakfast... and coffee in a mug that I got him 2 years ago... because Father's Day just snuck up on me again and I'm a lazy ass who lacks any form of creativity to remember to have my miracle child do something special in advance for his father. You know, like maybe when Tim was away from the house for 2 days."

The face of failure...
1655934201659.png

Me thinks something will show up in a vlog in the near future and be called "Tim's Father's Day gift that aRRiVeD LaTe!" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh yeah, that IS right. I remember now. They did use a sitter quite a few times before J. was born when they were off doing #hosted (ETA: and Bandit was already having health issues.) And Jenn's "favorite memory" of Bandit is one that she wasn't even in. When the dog sitter took Bandit to the beach.

Though, to @Southpaw33's point, I *also* remember them cutting evenings short and stuff near the end, bc they said they had to get home to Bandit.
Right! The dog sitter took him to the beach - that was her favorite memory and she wasn't there. :rolleyes: Odds are it was Bandit's favorite memory too. ;)

Reactions: 19
Me thinks something will show up in a vlog in the near future and be called "Tim's Father's Day gift that aRRiVeD LaTe!" :rolleyes:
I absolutely agree this is what itā€™s going to be or they will say that she got him something but they wanted to keep it private so they didnā€™t film itšŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It looks to me like its maybe for when he's sitting at a table, we have one similer for my neice we use since we feel she's a bit too old for her high chair now, it's good for going out to restaurants as well

At least I'd like to think that's what it is, it doesn't look like a car booster seat an I agree he's far to young for that, car seats are normally up to age 11/12 or a certain height an weight an then it goes to the booster seats
Looking at this picture again, I do believe you are right and its a booster seat for dining not for a car... My kiddo never used one so I just automatically thought car booster seat, not dining booster seat!

Reactions: 5
Looking at this picture again, I do believe you are right and its a booster seat for dining not for a car... My kiddo never used one so I just automatically thought car booster seat, not dining booster seat!
Why wouldnā€™t they just leave it in the seat? That does not belong on the kitchen counter either way.

Reactions: 9
No card that I saw.

You could tell at the start of the vlog that Jenn seemed SUPER nervous / frazzled and it wasn't bc of cooking.

"Oops. Tim's in the shower already and about to come down any moment and all I have for him for Father's Day is breakfast... and coffee in a mug that I got him 2 years ago... because Father's Day just snuck up on me again and I'm a lazy ass who lacks any form of creativity to remember to have my miracle child do something special in advance for his father. You know, like maybe when Tim was away from the house for 2 days."

The face of failure...
View attachment 1362932

I didn't watch, but all of the above seems accurate.

The worst part is not that she forgot Father's Day and didn't have Jackson make something for Tim. The problem is that that every day of the year is Jenn Day. Everyone is there to serve her, but when it's her turn to reciprocate she drops the ball ... and sees nothing wrong with her behavior.

And shame on Tim for enabling this behavior. He may brush it of as "that's fine" but Jackson is the one who pays the price both now and in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
No card that I saw.

The face of failure...
View attachment 1362932

Maybe she was frazzled 'cause you know she was making steak and that must mean it's BJ night šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So I didn't make it into fifteen minutes with the no Universal video. Yes, it has no Jenbo but it's still 40 minutes of complaining. God, any of you Universal cast members who are members here are lurking I feel so bad for ya'll. Same with Disney or any other park that has to cater to the Snacktrashians.

Sandwich had too much flavor because it was not just meat and carbs there were some actual vegetables in it. Honestly, breakfast sandwiches aren't my thing for a lot of reasons, but that sandwich didn't look that bad for theme park food. But this is Dim we are talking about who has the pallatte of a five year old.

Reactions: 15
I'm going to go watch now, it takes about that long for the chicken cacciatore to simmer down :sneaky:
Multitasking, Snackers!

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who finds it easy to skip their theme park vlogs? I skip most of their vlogs actually just read the commentary here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So did Dim!
Father's day blog was terrible and so was the universal one

No card that I saw.

The face of failure...
View attachment 1362932

Hey Jenn you lazy greasy face pig

Reactions: 5
Palate of a child, okay DONG with the 'too flavorful'. Endless explaining what is obvious...no one cares about the minions or that the egg plush is from Singapore. Shocker! He loves the desserts. His moobs do, too. Merrrrrch. Skipped the HHN disinfo./play area segment that never ends. Meeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrch. The train is supposed to look like that, Dim. Dim ruining the train ride for his car with his big boof camera awkwardly out there. Everything is your aesthetic, Dim. You have none. You can only walk around a park so many times...at least the rides would break up the video.
It was oddly monotonous.

Reactions: 18
I saw the thumbnail for todays about ā€œHHN Rumorsā€ I guess they went on Reddit or Twitter and got the last speculation map.

• Haha
I can't even hate watch these pathetic bleeping slobs anymore.

I know you guys all talk about this all the time, but man jenn really bleeping makes me sick. She couldn't even have her advanced child scribble on a piece of paper to give to Tim as a card!?!? This is the man who does everything for her lazy ass and she couldn't be bothered to do something to show him thanks that literally costs nothing and takes only a few minutes. I'm not defending Tim in anyway, of course he is to blame for many of their issues as well, but holy tit she is way worse than him.

Sorry, had to rant because she is disgusting :)
My sons are in their 30s and i text reminders so they dont forget their dads birthday, or fathers day lol

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m watching Mr Cheezy Pop live on YT and this comment popped up when he was talking about the Disney Parks Around The World ā€“ A Private Jet Adventure. šŸ„“
0D0A85D6-DFAE-46B3-B981-5E8472608D15.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I hope Tim and Jenn are invested well.

I don't see anything from the Disney vloggers that offer any real value to travelers, or followers, at this stage.

Tim seems pretty desperate right now. His videos are totally boring, lazy and empty.

Michael "Kay" is already done.

They all had their day... But I hope they are thinking about their future

• Heart
Iā€™m watching Mr Cheezy Pop live on YT and this comment popped up when he was talking about the Disney Parks Around The World ā€“ A Private Jet Adventure. šŸ„“
View attachment 1363218
Potionmaniac apparently doesn't know about the Disney PR fallout with Tim's old videos. He's on the Backup B roll vloggers. We're slipping on our educational duties :)

Also, There is no way Disney will be hosting anyone less than celebrity status for one of these trips as the everyday dinglehopper who's a fan of any of the theme park vloggers is not about to pony up for a trip. Disney is after much bigger fish in the ocean.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Off topic, but still inspired by the bottomless pits that are the trackers. I did the free trial of Noom and someone had asked for an update (sorry, I donā€™t remember who). It started out motivating, but I really could not justify $190 a month to click through food facts and log my meals. I can do that for free on MyFitnessPal. So I cancelled. Started Pure Barre on Monday and wow am I already feeling it after just 2 classes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.