The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jenn is using her tit editing to purposely sabotage Tim’s solo vlogs to punish him for leaving her home with the miracle and so the Stan’s beg for her to be back on screen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is off topic but I've been seeing this on Instagram a lot.

Does anyone know how Molly became friends with Lily Aldridge? How did they meet?

I bet the Trackers wished they had famous friends.

I can't imagine them being friends with a Victoria's Secret Supermodel though.... Jenn would get jealous and might actually diet this time!

Reactions: 6
This is off topic but I've been seeing this on Instagram a lot.

Does anyone know how Molly became friends with Lily Aldridge? How did they meet?

I bet the Trackers wished they had famous friends.

I can't imagine them being friends with a Victoria's Secret Supermodel though.... Jenn would get jealous and might actually diet this time!
Lily has done a few collabs with Disney and lots of influencers have been invited to events with her. I believe Molly might have an actual friendship, but people like Dev tried to make it seem like they were BFFs with Lily for a minute awhile back.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
On IG, I see Sparkly Nicole and Michael Does Disney were invited out by Disney to view the new DVC rooms at GF. No sighting of 🌭Timbo and his fluffy microphone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On IG, I see Sparkly Nicole and Michael Does Disney were invited out by Disney to view the new DVC rooms at GF. No sighting of 🌭Timbo and his fluffy microphone.
I am so happy that Nicole is getting so many of these opportunities these days. She just seems so sticky sweet and genuine (though I cannot handle her vlogs, she is as boring as watching paint dry) and I love the effort she puts into her IG posts and stories. And the fact that she's getting these hosted opportunities over the Trackers is just 👩‍🍳💋

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope Tim and Jenn are invested well.

I don't see anything from the Disney vloggers that offer any real value to travelers, or followers, at this stage.

Tim seems pretty desperate right now. His videos are totally boring, lazy and empty.

Michael "Kay" is already done.

They all had their day... But I hope they are thinking about their future
A lot of them have declined I watched the trackers 3-4 years ago. When I was booking my first HHN trip and Disney experience. However comparing those blogs to this mess there’s no useful information.

Musings from the Father’s Day vlog

their oven is so dirty…they haven’t even had it for a full year

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They were invited to Sea World too last week for a new night time thing I believe. No sign of any of that from Dim either.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

1. There’s no time to clean, they’re so busy.
2. There’s no money for a housekeeper because Cuntcierge.

My TA must’ve ignored my “typo” of Cuntcierge but they found us an actual suite (somehow lol) for the same price on X. God knows Disney was easily 3x the price for a standard balcony!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw that image and was so disgusted.

Cleaning the oven ranks at the bottom of the list of chores most of us like to do, but we do it.
I deep clean my oven only once a year, usually in the middle of winter so the heat is useful. If I need to clean it in the summer or otherwise it's baking soda to the rescue. One should be able to see through the window and not wonder if that golden hue is the food browning, or just burnt grease on the glass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

And they rarely use it which makes it even worse (says the hypocrite who cannot remember the last time they cleaned their oven)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And they rarely use it which makes it even worse (says the hypocrite who cannot remember the last time they cleaned their oven)
I use the Easy Off fume free tit. Spray it on, leave it, wipe it off. I used to HATE cleaning the oven but cooking in a filthy oven makes me stressed.

Jenn is saving the bacon grease in the oven for her next live show

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I use the Easy Off fume free tit. Spray it on, leave it, wipe it off. I used to HATE cleaning the oven but cooking in a filthy oven makes me stressed.

Jenn is saving the bacon grease in the oven for her next live show
I have that stuff, but I'm afraid to use it around my dog, especially right now when it's too hot to open the windows. Guess I need to put that on my list to tackle in the fall. :)

• Heart
I have that stuff, but I'm afraid to use it around my dog, especially right now when it's too hot to open the windows. Guess I need to put that on my list to tackle in the fall. :)
If it’s the one in the blue canister it’s totally fine. I clean my oven around my son and the cats…no issues. I just don’t have my kiddo there huffing it😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.