The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think appearances are deceiving when it comes to that. Probably just looks that way because the camera isn't really focusing on it at ground level. If you got down really close, I bet it's disgusting like @quietcandy mentioned about the dirty bottoms of socks.

I doubt they're having people come and clean for a couple reasons.

First, Tim and Jenn are weird about people being in their house when they're not present (you know, cuz they're ceLeBriTieS); that's why I couldn't believe when they actually left the organizers home alone for a couple hours.

Second, having people come and clean your floors would require you to pick up and move all the toys, boxes, random tit, etc. that's piled up all over and put it somewhere and everything always looks exactly like it did before they leave vs. when they come home in the vlogs. And companies aren't going to move crap around for fear of breaking stuff and then being held liable.

And I honestly also don't even think typical scrubbing / cleaning like you do (and other normal people do!) is even on their radar to even consider doing - or hiring someone to do. 🤣

Though, remember when Jenn would witch about Tim stinking up the place with bleach while he was doing early morning cleaning before he went to work and her ass was still in bed? (this was the old rental they had before they even bought the Sanford house)
Just take a look at her oven... that's how clean her floors and her house are. :sick:

1655915030103.png

I think Tim is one of those "clean hoarders" you see on the TV shows. They have super neat appearance and are particular about certain things (like J getting his clothes messed up, dirty/sticky hands, tit like that), but are fine with boxes and piles of crap everywhere. I don't think Jenn seems like she is that way since she is in vlogs looking unshowered and grimy all the time. Therefore, I believe Tim makes sure things like the floors are clean, probably gets his car professionally detailed and cleaned on the inside, endless hair grooming appointments, etc. I don't think he cares as much about the outside of their home as much, out of sight out of mind.
It's a new trend called, "cluttercore aesthetic"... maybe that's the look they are going for 🤮

1655915496637.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So I just started watching the Father's Day vlog y'all have been talking about and it's sad that J. keeps referring to the "up and down thing" when she's telling him they're going to juice the oranges.

She's ignoring him when he's repeatedly saying that (i.e., doesn't acknowledge it) bc she probably doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

He's likely referring to when he and Tim make their smoothies in the morning (i.e., using the "up and down thing" aka NutriBullet or whatever brand they have). But she's still in friggin bed when that always happens. :rolleyes:

I also realized that she puts "relaxing" in the title when she doesn't do much for Tim's holidays. Yes, Jenn. We'll call it "ReLaXinG."
Is that what it's called nowadays when you put very little forethought into things?
Sorry, Tim, she WAS going to cut up fresh fruit for the waffles...but... ya know... 🤣

1655915544051.png

1655915567271.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It amazes me (🤦🏻‍♀️I know, I know) that J♾️meals gets herself dolled up for LIVE vlogs and plans outfits/hairstyles for the SW Galactic Starcruiser. BUT can’t put in the same effort to make herself look human and presentable on Father’s Day for her husband?
Granted HE was in his usual tee and shorts. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
It amazes me (🤦🏻‍♀️I know, I know) that J♾️meals gets herself dolled up for LIVE vlogs and plans outfits/hairstyles for the SW Galactic Starcruiser, BUT can’t put in the same effort to make herself look human and presentable on Father’s Day for her husband?
Granted he was in his usual tee and shorts. 🤷🏻‍♀️
But it was his favourite 4 Town t-shirt!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I know the kid needs a lot of improvement on his basic skills. They are failing him on a social, physically and mental level that is being witnessed by thousands of people. Their need to be right and to cash in on the kid is sickening.
I don't like picking on a child or saying negative things regarding him....but I'm afraid he has taken on Gin's physical traits. Poor kid has Gin's features. Hopefully he will be tall and have the metabolism of Dim. It won't negate the lifetime of bad eating habits they are developing for him.

Reactions: 15
I like to repost this once in a while for new members who may not be aware of the Crappers past ...

2021-04-18 (5)_LI.jpg
2021-04-18 (6).png
2021-03-13 (8).png

Reactions: 22
I like to repost this once in a while for new members who may not be aware of the Crappers past ...

View attachment 1362118View attachment 1362119View attachment 1362123
Yes!! This kind of stuff should always be available for newbies and public in general to see. The stans will whine "ThEy wEre yOunGeR, they said they were sOrRy"...

For one, they sure are grown adults here who knew what they were doing. Two, they left these and other tit vlogs up for years and continued making money from them. And three, they ONLY "apologized" because some "unwell" (lol) people aka heroes made Disney and others aware of this garbage. They would've never apologized or even removed the videos if they hadn't been called out for it all. Cancel the Slackers please!

Reactions: 22
I know the kid needs a lot of improvement on his basic skills. They are failing him on a social, physically and mental level that is being witnessed by thousands of people. Their need to be right and to cash in on the kid is sickening.
I don't like picking on a child or saying negative things regarding him....but I'm afraid he has taken on Gin's physical traits. Poor kid has Gin's features. Hopefully he will be tall and have the metabolism of Dim. It won't negate the lifetime of bad eating habits they are developing for him.
To be clear, none of us, is picking on Jackson, personally.

We are commenting on what parental decisions (and mistakes) that T&J have/are/will make and do.

It blows my mind that these two actually believe that Jackson will learn, grow and develop through osmosis! 🤦🏻‍♀️

That he doesn’t have to be taught, nurtured, guided and corrected. 🙇🏻‍♀️

Since his birth I have maintained that THEY act like two teenagers playing house.
(they were mid/late 30’s when J$ was born)

THEY do not have the mental acuity to be parents!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oh no she didn't.....brother bandit....really???

Wait....Tim actually told him "that's my cake". You bleeping garbage waste of skin. You deserve the wife you have and I hope she stays unmedicated for the rest of your miserable life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Oh no she didn't.....brother bandit....really???

Wait....Tim actually told him "that's my cake". You bleeping garbage waste of skin. You deserve the wife you have and I hope she stays unmedicated for the rest of your miserable life.

OK, to be fair (can't decide if it is cute or not) I know people that call their pets (cat, dog, even reptiles and fishes) and their kids "brothers and sisters." I will give them a pass on that one.

I agree. For someone who sounds like a Muppet, if he watched Sesame Street as a kid, he never learned to share. Esp. with the person who actually made you a dad and I am not talking about Jenn.

Reactions: 8
I can't even hate watch these pathetic bleeping slobs anymore.

I know you guys all talk about this all the time, but man jenn really bleeping makes me sick. She couldn't even have her advanced child scribble on a piece of paper to give to Tim as a card!?!? This is the man who does everything for her lazy ass and she couldn't be bothered to do something to show him thanks that literally costs nothing and takes only a few minutes. I'm not defending Tim in anyway, of course he is to blame for many of their issues as well, but holy tit she is way worse than him.

Sorry, had to rant because she is disgusting :)

Reactions: 34
Jackson has the world's permission to Karate Kid kick his dad in his face for the selfish moves they've been pulling on him such as:

• Giving him a toy to play with in the store but asking the cashier to hide it.
  • Taking him to a blueberry festival, promising him a pint of berries, stuffing their own faces then refusing to get Jackson his berries.
  • Making the father's day cake an adults only event.
  • And way more I cannot list as I've chosen to forget them: something about meet and greets, shows, etc.

What the F?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Tim's at Universal in today's vlog, and he spends the first couple of minutes complaining. First, he points out that guest services is where you can go when you have complaints - I'm guessing that's something he and Jenn do often. Then he whines for nearly a full minute about how the semwich he got was "too flavorful".

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Uh, oh.
DCL revised their dress code for Remy and Palo.
Does Tim have to go shopping?

Dress Codes for Palo and Remy, Adults-Only Restaurants for Guests 18 and Older
edit: also found this.....
The dress code update applies to Remy, Enchanté, the Meridian and the Rose, and follows that of other adult-exclusive restaurants, including Palo.

Adult-exclusive restaurants aboard Disney Cruise Line ships are elegant dining experiences. Guests are requested to dress in a manner consistent with the restaurant’s sophistication. Formal or semi-formal attire is recommended. Dress casual attire with a polished look is permitted (such as dress pants, jeans in good condition, collared shirts and blouses and lifestyle shoes). Clothing such as T-shirts, swimwear and sports attire is not permitted.

At Palo: The elegant northern Italian-inspired dining venue aboard all 4 ships.

At Remy: Serving sophisticated French cuisine aboard the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy.

Are these looks OK?
F30ECB9C-91B6-4AB6-89AF-8B42EBE41A7C.jpeg

D5424A75-CF82-479C-ACFC-4F39CC79CDA3.jpeg

8E04E6F1-ECBA-43D1-B4E0-01566CE1DE68.jpeg

I would love to see them wear this last pic to Remy/Palo on a DCL Merrytime Cruise! 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The Father's Day cake...wow. If it was some kind of a single serving of something, I could KIND of understand it being a special Father's Day treat for Tim. But a cake with six servings is meant to be shared. I especially hated the way Tim told J he could have some after dinner, and Jen said "well, he can't". Why even bring the cake out if you won't let him have any? Just wait until after he goes to bed to eat it. That part was so frustrating.

Reactions: 15
I think her teeth are moving? I knew someone who's teeth started having gaps because her jaw and palate holding her teeth in place were deteriorating. We know they don't go to doctor's regularly.
The first pic is from her "the gay is contagious" video.
1655926275980.png

This one is from one more recently where there seems to be noticeable gaps forming. As someone here has said, they look like chicklets.
1655926358213.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tim went to Universal.. Pointed at merchandise, ate a couple desserts, Nothing more… but at least it was a solo vlog

Reactions: 9
OK, to be fair (can't decide if it is cute or not) I know people that call their pets (cat, dog, even reptiles and fishes) and their kids "brothers and sisters." I will give them a pass on that one.

I agree. For someone who sounds like a Muppet, if he watched Sesame Street as a kid, he never learned to share. Esp. with the person who actually made you a dad and I am not talking about Jenn.
Yeah they do refer to pets as family members but not dead ones from before the kiddo was born

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.