Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
What exactly did Timbo get for Father's Day... 🤔

Did he get a card at all???....
No card that I saw.

You could tell at the start of the vlog that Jenn seemed SUPER nervous / frazzled and it wasn't bc of cooking.

I think it was more along the lines of -

"Oops. Tim's in the shower already and about to come down any moment and all I have for him for Father's Day is breakfast... and coffee in a mug that I got him 2 years ago... because Father's Day just snuck up on me again and I'm a lazy ass who lacks any form of creativity to remember to have my miracle child do something special in advance for his father. You know, like maybe when Tim was away from the house for 2 days."

The face of failure...
1655934201659.png

Me thinks something will show up in a vlog in the near future and be called "Tim's Father's Day gift that aRRiVeD LaTe!" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

esc2476

Chatty Member
It’s amazing what a wonderful little community we have just from watching these two trash bags and their poor kid.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
View attachment 1351161
How long til you figure they take my comment down rofl!!!
Next question *should* have been -

Do you test Lyn every time she comes into your house?
Do you track every single place Lyn goes before she comes in contact with you and your miracle child?

Cuz pretty sure the answer is no. Thus, their reasoning is shitty!

ETA: Did everyone have to take a COVID test before doing the Galactic Starcruiser? If not, then - again - their reasoning is shitty and hypocritical.

• Haha

Tommytomtom

So apparently Tim is the type of driver that drives me crazy. Doing 63 in a 70mph in the far left lane.
20220616_170547.jpg

move-bitch-get-out-the-way.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

JssLG317

VIP Member
What are the chances that they ONLY knew about the delinquent taxes because of us here…which then prompted them to finally pay it.

• Haha

Orangebird

Stanny Lyn was 100% unnecessary for this trip. Even they claimed they'd just been spending "so much time" doing "family stuff" they hadn't filmed much for some of the days. Which, if they weren't filming, then they wouldn't need Stanny around to make sure their kid stays alive. The nanny was hired because they're "soooo" busy with their "job", right? ;)

Even if they wanted to go watch the sunset and it was after J$ had already fallen asleep, they could have just waited until "the cousins" got into town - then either or both Dim's brother and the SIL could stay at the house with their kids and J$ while these two shitheads waddled over to the beach to stare directly at the sun. And since Manny Matt and his partner were coming too, heck, they could have left J$ with Manny Matt who probably would have given the kid raspberries while these two searched for puka shell necklaces and tshirts and olive oil.

Ginn of course would counter with her usual nonsensical, "well, her job is full-time so we had to bring her with us". Maybe you shouldn't have made her job FT then if you have to drag her on vacations, with that logic. Oh what's that? She asked for the job to be FT? You should have said no and found AN ACTUAL LEGIT NANNY.
When my daughter was 3 I had a nanny for her…her dad and I both worked full time jobs in banking and tech and she was on the autism spectrum and did not do well in group day care. It was the best solution for us at the time. We took a few family vacations during this nanny period in our lives and guess what we did? We paid the nanny her weekly salary and went on vacation without her. Yes trackers you do have to pay your nanny her full time hours but it doesn’t mean you have to drag her with you! When you make her go with you it seems she is now going way over 40 hours. I mean even pretty woman knew this…full days plus nights too…that’s gonna cost ya! they are such lazy imbeciles.

• Haha

ciaobella01

I haven't watched for quite a few months due to the fact that I'm just not a huge fan anymore. I know you guys have mentioned it in the past. I am a student clinician in my grad program in speech pathology and BOY am I noticing some things with Jackson's speech now that he is older. He should be more intelligible than he is at his age and it seems like he has developed some not great speech patterns. His "s" at the end of words like "yes" is more like a "yeth". I had a lot of kids at the elementary school I worked at as a speech pathology assistant that were working on their /s/ even up to 6th grade because it's just that hard to break the habit. His language and speech are just so underdeveloped for his age, especially for a kid so bright as he is. Makes me sad. And I just want to correct you guys. We don't call this a speech impediment. I don't know why but that term is outdated I guess and it is not used in the field of speech-language pathology at all. We would say he has a speech sound disorder. It is sad but we categorize speech to mean distortions in speech sounds and a language disorder would be that he is behind in using language like using more advanced vocabulary, pronouns, prepositions all these types of things. It is concerning to me that he doesn't seem to use very long utterances and sentences. He should be able to string more than just a few words together and I know they don't show him very much but when they do I don't see very advanced language skills. I think he needs to be evaluated for both his speech and language. Early intervention is VITAL but I don't have a lot of hope that the Trackers will do anything. They should have had him evaluated a long time ago. Early intervention covers 0-3 and the therapy would be free. The Trackers and Lyn would benefit from the parent coaching that the early intervention service providers would do to help them be better facilitators of his speech and language development. There are so many strategies that can be used in play to help the child. Like asking open ended questions instead of yes/no. The constant quizzing of Jackson "what color is this" etc. seems to be the way they play and that's just not the most effective for his development of more advanced words and language skills.

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m not going to lie…I skipped the last like 22 pages 🤣🤣🤣

I’m too behind on everything else to catch up🥴🥴

I’m on their “perfect beach day” vlog

and when they are getting ice cream, I’ve never wanted to tell a small child “please shut the fuck up” more in my entire life. I know we leave The Kid out of many discussions here because it’s not his fault he’s got two limp dildos for parents but my god…I cannot STAND his whining and his constant garbled unintelligible speech

he really is becoming a whiny and needy kid. I cannot wait until the epic tantrums start

• Heart
Reactions: 31

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm about 2 mins. in. I don't think I can watch anymore.

Tim's stressing out about a 10 a.m. check-out time and allllll the stuff he has to do beforehand, even though they are almost done packing, there's still stuff everywhereeeeeee and he's so stresssssed because 10 a.m. is early..... earlier than an 11 a.m. check-out in hotels..... :rolleyes:

If that's all you got in life to stress you out so much.... 🤦‍♀️

And then Tim says J. told him he doesn't want to "go home." Nice job, Jenn! You taught him something! :rolleyes: To hate home!
And that he wants to stay at the beachouse forevvvvvvvvver.

OMG. I just can't with these two.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Is the ship officially sinking? TWO WEEKS worth of videos and just one (barely) cracked 150k views. I'm honestly surprised they haven't been buying views and subs again. Their subs have only grown from 882k to 883k over the last few months... not good for Slacker Travel, LLC!

View attachment 1356897
So, of the 18 thumbnails posted J$ is in half of them. And 7 of them are home vlogs......someone please tell me again how this is not a family channel while using the exploitation of a child for views? #homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 30

peteykirch

VIP Member
Haven't had the chance to watch any recent Slacker vlogs, but I take it Ginn was fishing for sympathy having to be a single parent for like a day?

Been busy doing around the house chores and cooking up a storm.

Look at this strawberry cheesecake with a lemon shortbread crust I made.
20220619_171603.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
You know, if I was a parent and my kid (allegedly) said he didn't want to go home after every vacation and whined his ass off about it, I'd have to have a talk with the kid and ask him why he hates home so much. Not continue conditioning him that yes, going home is terrible. They should consider themselves so lucky to even have a home to go back to (but not if they keep skipping out on those property taxes....). Ungrateful pieces of shit.
This.

they are teaching him to be absolutely ungrateful and miserable.

christ on a cracker, we went to Disney Springs yesterday…we were there for about 7 hours between walking around, making a LEGO mini fig, seeing a movie, and having dinner. At the end our son said “I had a great day but I can’t wait to go home and relax” 🤣🤣🤣

he enjoys our outings and trips but ultimately loves to be home and I wouldn’t have it any other way

• Heart
Reactions: 29

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Am I the only one who finds it easy to skip their theme park vlogs? I skip most of their vlogs actually just read the commentary here.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
These stan portraits of the Slacker fam are what should be put up in the hallway of the Tribute Store during HHN. Truly terrifying.

• Haha
  • Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
I agree! and I think we touched on this awhile back (even before Lyn) - that he's really got two kids in that household, and only a "wife" when she wants to act all amorous around him. :sick:
I’ll mildly disagree with you and @Southpaw33 . Dim is a child too. Child’s palate, no impulse control whatsoever (sweets, shopping), & oddly controlling. He’s clearly the more functioning adult but that’s only because Ginn is a complete lazy fucker.

They’re two morons who got lucky. They didn’t win the lottery but their YT channel is close enough. Easy money with little effort.

Galorious

VIP Member
It's almost 11pm here, still some light in the sky after a beautiful summer solstice day. Spent all say out and about in nature with my offspring and eating out late watching the sun go down. Just popped on to wish everyone a very blessed, peaceful, happy day. As someone said earlier in the week, this really is a community and you give me lots to laugh about, think about and somewhere to vent. Thank you ❤

And now to catch up on todays developments....

• Heart