Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaunnaj86

Are you kidding me. Jenny not a mom gets a cruise for Mother’s Day and Tim gets nothing besides I’m sure listening to his wife brag about how much she has done for him today. Get the fuck outta here. What a piece of shit she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Holy shit…just when I thought filming couldn’t get worse than TimBananaKneeGloryHoleGeeWhiz or JennyNoShowersBitchFaceDumpsterAss….

I finally had the misfortune of laying eyes on another Holy Moly “production”…dude don’t ever make another video ever again…you absolutely SUCK at it

dude needs to take it easy with the ads too…in a 27 minute video I had 9 ads

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This is 40 mins of bitch, bitch, bitch...complain, complain, complain. He even showed us where to go to complain. His breakfast was too flavorful, the headband didn't have a price tag, the train is weathered, the paint is faded...seriously? People go to theme parks to enjoy the attractions, pointing this shit out is absolutely ridiculous.

His speculations about HHN are equally ridiculous. 2 weeks ago, absolutely no way, no how will there be a Stranger Things house. Today...oh, there might be a ST house. That little tent by Fast N Furious---Timbo HHN expert....it's not a house, it's where the scare actors get dressed/take breaks/switch out for whatever scare zone is in that area. He just spews nonsense. He has absolutely no clue about things, so he just makes shit up.

Also, views are down so much, I think they've doubled their ads.

Last edited:
  • Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Have they heard the Imagineering move to Lake Nona is delayed for a few years (frankly, I hope Disney changes their mind - based on what I've read from online chatter and Imagineers, no one is particularly excited about that move - especially with FL's most recent shitshow of bills passed)? I'm sure a lot of development in Lake Nona is counting on that move to also help boost property value.

Oof. I live a comfortable lifestyle, and this inflation stuff (and my HOA fees being raised yet again) still has me trying to save as much money as possible. It's just hard to justify way overpriced plane tickets or even shorter road trips currently. It's my birthday this week (although I have to work due to our staff conference always happening the same week), and even for my birthday I'm like, "hmm, should I spend money on takeout for that day? I can just make some shrimp scampi for dinner at home." I will be having some nice wine though. 😆

Same (except with cats). I knew I didn't want kids since I was around 12, and then the feeling grew even stronger as I aged (I'd love to just get rid of my uterus honestly). I also worked at a couple of foster care organizations/nonprofits, and it seriously made me so angry at irresponsible procreators.

I actually hope he does go to therapy one day (doubt his parents will be willing to pay for it though, unless they can vlog about it). I think even the most well-adjusted people can benefit from therapy, so there's no doubt he'll most certainly need it with those two as his parents.
Honestly its another thing I cannot stand…people pester you to have children, then they pester you to have MORE, then they are up your ass when you struggle financially and are like “well you should have planned better”. It’s like how about you shut the fuck up? Stay out of my uterus…and live your own fucking life.

My MIL is this monster. She’s always like “you are doing *sons name* a disservice by having him be an only child…you need AT LEAST one more”. Bitch stop, you don’t even remember his birthday.

Anyway, kudos to all you people who are excellent parents to furbabies and making the world a better place one pawprint at a time

• Heart
  • Wow

Imbris

Chatty Member
Tim allegedly runs a theme park channel, went by himself on a two-day trip to a place with 4 new rides...and was too lazy to wait in line for any of them. He just couldn't wait to get his AH-SAH-YEE bowl. AH-SAH-YEE. AH-SAH-YEE... AH...SAH...YEEEEEEEEE (did he say acai enough times?)

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Wooooooowww these Stan’s are disgusting and delusional. It’s really grotesque how they kiss these stupid Youtubers asses and talk about the kid like he’s a fucking prodigy when he can’t even complete an entire sentence he is so far behind thanks to his dumb parents and his “educator”.
It kills me how they say that Lynn was selected ….No fucknuts their fucking organizer told them hey I know this chick that needs a fucking job and they were like OK

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

JssLG317

VIP Member
Wow. So he gets invited to highlight the new things at KSC and can’t inconvenience himself to ride the attractions?? Hope the PR person sees that and takes note. (But they probably won’t).
Magical Hijinx posted a video that caught my eye. Things for toddlers at Islands of adventure. She doesn’t even have a fucking kid and she covered everything really good and knew all kinds of facts. Yet the one vlogger who has a toddler can’t seem to do that. And even if he tried, we all know he’d give absolutely no valuable info and would just show them eating…again and again and again. Lol. Where is FRE?

ERock11518

I still don’t understand why they were sat on the kitchen floor eating that snack? Is that what is normal in usa ? (I’m in uk so its a genuine question as i don’t know of anyone who does this)
No, it is NOT normal in the US. I don't sit on the floor/ground to eat unless its a picnic or like a girls sleepover eating popcorn or something like that. Not a common occurance.

bten1989

VIP Member
Looks like their subReddit account followers agree with us on how fucking BORING their shit content is:
I can't with their dumbass fucking stans' response to literally the smallest critique "tHeN mAyBe go WaTCh sOmEtHInG eLsE".... good God. You can't even have an opinion with these halfwit cult members

1655381319601.png

• Haha

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I ff through most of the vlog last night, and had to shut it off when it got to the part when Tim got back. Just watched a bit of it...JFC! At the beginning Tim talking about his memory of his dad bringing back ONE thing for him from a trip and he wanted to do that for J$. That is a sweet thought, but here's the thing Tim, the reason you have fond memories of that is because it was ONLY ONE THING!!! Bringing home the entire contents of the NASA gift shop completely ruins the fun of giving a J$ a sweet trinket to link to that memory of you being away. Just because you have the means to do so doesn't mean you should. A little space shuttle would have been enough and probably appreciated much more. Now all that crap will just be thrown into one of the random corners of crap in Ft. Pampers. SMH...rant over, I'm going to make some coffee ☕.

• Heart

Imbris

Chatty Member
Jenn's comment about "if J$ wakes up early we can just put him in bed with Bluey on" really ticks me off. If he's up earlier than you want it's because you're letting him take a 3 hour late afternoon nap. Either wake him up from his nap earlier, keep him up later at night to actually enjoy the cruise shows, or get up early in the morning and be a parent. It shouldn't be that hard to spend a few hours a day with your kid, especially when you (1) have a full time nanny aboard and (2) don't have to do any cooking or cleaning for a week. Pitiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
And also snuck them into the concierge lounge for the cruise duration !! 😡
If this is true and Disney Cruise Lines is watching, this could garner some very much unwanted attention.

Why do Tim and Jenn always feel they have every right to break the rules? Every single time.

Last edited:
  • Angry

DisNuts

Chatty Member
This all goes back to “that poor child”. Has parents who treat him as an inconvenience. Is forced to sleep most of his life away. Is put in situations with creepy adults who ask him to perform for him. Isn’t fed a proper diet and isn’t given the independence to feed himself. Has his bowel movements broadcasted for all to hear about. Is filmed in his bedroom and in his crib without having a choice. Is left in vans on the side of the road with strangers. Isn’t supervised around hot appliances and other dangers. Is struggling with speech and has parents who will not provide resources for him. Is taught that home is a bad place. Gets no interaction with grandparents. Gets no interaction with kids his age. Has a mother who cannot function as an adult.

They are setting him up to have a very difficult life. This poor child is going have so many issues: physical, intellectual, social, emotional, educational. This poor, poor child.

• Sad

Rebelle

VIP Member
I watched the recent vlog, but I watch using Invidious, if you’re ever looking for a site with an ad block.
Poor Buddy has his mother’s teeth bc of that pacifier. Could that be attributing to his garbled speech?

Look at her bloated crab claws. How are they not concerned with their health at all?
86DD9862-1505-499B-85B9-DF6FFD208FC1.jpeg

Then at the end of the video she wants a bite of ice cream sandwich first, but Buddy wants it and she won’t give it to him so it breaks. She’s using her chin to push down on the top of his head to hold him back bc she’s double fisting ice cream. Holy shit, I could never imagine being that selfish to anyone, but especially to my child.
15E4D6BA-F038-4F21-9BAB-E61015C214BC.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Lol. Mine still won’t even though I’m 40. and yes, baby fever is something I can say I have never had. 🤣
I had my first "early" at 21. Love of my life the first time I felt him move. Eight years later a well intentioned elderly co-worker said I need another. I had ZERO intention of having anymore as I was happy as is. (Was never sure I wanted kids in the first place, would rather be an aunt).
She told me I needed a second as "back up" in case something happened to one of them. Preposterous ramblings of an old woman.
My first son passed at 26 suddenly. My youngest (12 yr difference) was the only thing that got me out of bed some days.
But "back up"? Hell no. NOTHING replaces what you've lost.
For any choices any of you have made personally, you decided what was best for you. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
Lauren and Fuhrman Fam have thin skin!
(TTT stans)
On Holy Moly cruise comments....
F59FCF1E-E772-44E4-9BBF-E73FDC2590EB.jpeg

9FED9B1A-9FE5-4C4A-9506-880DBDEB9673.jpeg