The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about 2 mins. in. I don't think I can watch anymore.

Tim's stressing out about a 10 a.m. check-out time and allllll the stuff he has to do beforehand, even though they are almost done packing, there's still stuff everywhereeeeeee and he's so stresssssed because 10 a.m. is early..... earlier than an 11 a.m. check-out in hotels..... :rolleyes:

If that's all you got in life to stress you out so much.... 🤦‍♀️

And then Tim says J. told him he doesn't want to "go home." Nice job, Jenn! You taught him something! :rolleyes: To hate home!
And that he wants to stay at the beachouse forevvvvvvvvver.

OMG. I just can't with these two.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Speaking as someone who has seen more highway rest stops than anyone should before they're even 10 years old, I cannot fathom why they'd be doing this unless there's some hidden gem at the location that no one knows about.

So, did they indicate which of tens of thousands of rest areas this was? Did they tour the parking areas? Is there overnight camping/parking allowed for big rigs and travelers? Did they show handicapped and family facilities that are beyond the ordinary?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Before I punish myself by watching their newest tit show....the awful thumbnail made me wonder, do they just buy all this tit as an excuse for content? They lack any creativity at this point that I seriously wonder if they think they have to buy tit just to show off so they have "content" for a video.

Reactions: 15
but their pool doesn't have a slide and J$ loves a water slide
Like they couldn't put one in at their own home. But of course they won't because they hate their home for some reason and some stupid little toddler who would benefit from staying home and having a schedule isn't going to stop them from going on endless vacations until they are broke.

Reactions: 18
Again, I don't believe J said he wanted to stay at the AMI house forever. They always claim he says these phrases but never seem to have those recorded (but record every single other thing he does).

If he did say it, that is the saddest thing I have ever heard. This child should love home, he has two parents who don't go to jobs, a pool, a nice house, endless toys, and a nanny to actually pay attention to his every move. He still doesn't want to be home?

Reactions: 25
Dim should transfer all that hectic nervous energy on check-out day to paying his taxes on time.

"Wow Ginn, you're soooo bEauTiFuL!" -stans
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 9.55.03 AM.png

Ginn: "I don't know if everyone liked my pizza eggies"
Narrator: They did not.
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 9.57.04 AM.png

Oh. my. god. This witch actually filmed the toilets of the rest area for vlog content. I'm just... speechless.
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 9.57.58 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Like they couldn't put one in at their own home. But of course they won't because they hate their home for some reason and some stupid little toddler who would benefit from staying home and having a schedule isn't going to stop them from going on endless vacations until they are broke.
They don't even need to buy one, just put one of his many little tykes toys just over the edge, make sure it's secure and then pad the area around it with stacked towels in case it's slippery beyond what a slide should be. I used to do this with the wading pools.

The thing is Jenn does not want to swim alone with Jackson. She cannot do anything without another adult around.

Reactions: 13
I’m not going to lie…I skipped the last like 22 pages 🤣🤣🤣

I’m too behind on everything else to catch up🥴🥴

I’m on their “perfect beach day” vlog

and when they are getting ice cream, I’ve never wanted to tell a small child “please shut the duck up” more in my entire life. I know we leave The Kid out of many discussions here because it’s not his fault he’s got two limp dildos for parents but my god…I cannot STAND his whining and his constant garbled unintelligible speech

he really is becoming a whiny and needy kid. I cannot wait until the epic tantrums start

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Dim should transfer all that hectic nervous energy on check-out day to paying his taxes on time.

View attachment 1347829

View attachment 1347835

Oh. my. god. This witch actually filmed the toilets of the rest area for vlog content. I'm just... speechless.
View attachment 1347840
I couldn't believe she filmed the bathroom. They are SO desperate for content. "We thought you would want to see us traveling in the car." She was so bewildered and confused about the rest area which makes me believe they have never been to one. She thought it would have restaurants (aka a travel stop) and gas. Wtf?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Came across this video (MoneyGarage, 14.4K subs)

I want to know your thoughts.
Do you believe Tim is worth $3.5M?

edit: I just noticed this notification. Just click on “watch on YouTube” and it will take you to the video

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1347829

View attachment 1347835

View attachment 1347840
When you have to film some grotty rest stop toilets you know your channel is going down the… well, toilet. It’s truly the beginning of the end.

You guys, they don’t eat indoors. They only eat in bathrooms. Jenn probably went in there with an armful of gas station sweets to scarf down.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
TOURING THE REST AREA
Tim: "And here we see a set of commodes with colorful accents (graffiti) on the doors. But no USB charging ports so keep that in mind when you're considering where to stop to take a squat".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wait, is that a tote bag that matches Ginn's muumuu/kimono top from the last live show? I thought that's what she'd stuffed in the frunk initially. 😂
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.00.30 AM.png

So they bought a ton of extra groceries (that they complained about having to stuff in their car), but Dim still decides to buy snacks at the rest stop. 🥴

Ginn has apparently never seen a coffee vending machine in her life.

They try to pass off their desperate rest stop tour as a way to inform their stans but then neither of them even knew where they were. So informative.

Hey Dim, remember when this was your channel?
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.08.20 AM.png

Ginn almost flashes us as she squishes her boobs just to point out the miracle child is eating... pretzels. J$ looks pissed she's interrupted his Bluey binging.

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.11.00 AM.png

Hello again spice rack from Easter! Hope you're enjoying your permanent home on the counter! Looks like the mail pile still hasn't been touched.

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.13.31 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.