The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think part of Jackson's speech impediment might be the chubby cheeks he has. My daughter had similar when she was little and 1:1 singing lessons with a classically trained vocalist greatly improved her ability to articulate.

My concern is, from what little I've seen, Jackson is off in his own world too often and they encourage it. He's also being horribly spoiled by catering to his demands. The child desperately needs a play group and to make friends he can see on a regular basis.

Reactions: 10
I see what you mean.

That explains now why she's placing her face so far to one side of the frame. To hide the backseat.

bleeping sneaky ass witch.

I'll take back my rant yesterday about making Lyn drive herself to / from AMI but OMG - seriously. These fuckers should be ashamed of themselves. Two grown ass able-bodied bleeping adults with no schedule and no real job requiring a bleeping whatever-you-want-to-call-her to go with them on a bleeping umpteenth vacation.

Hey Trackers - 🖕 🖕

View attachment 1350262
Blimey... Would you relax taking your staff or colleagues on holiday with you?? This is my idea of hell.

Reactions: 15
Daycare? The kid isn't even going to go to grade school is my prediction. Home school (with possibly Lyn as the teacher and I know there might be some other term for it) so they can continue their haphazardly scheduled lifestyle.
I agree, in order to continue their life of leisure, they will need to home school him. Can you imagine him going to public school and what kind of kink that would put into their always on vacation plans??

Blimey... Would you relax taking your staff or colleagues on holiday with you?? This is my idea of hell.
I know!

Lyn is officially now their do-anything-they-want-go-anywhere-they-want appendage.

Well beyond the initial walk-and-talk where Jenn was sO eXciTed, YoU GuYZZZzzz to tell us that they acquired an "in-home educator."

Bullfuckingshit, Trackers. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know!

Lyn is officially now their do-anything-they-want-go-anywhere-they-want appendage.

Well beyond the initial walk-and-talk where Jenn was sO eXciTed, YoU GuYZZZzzz to tell us that they acquire an "in-home educator."

Bullfuckingshit, Trackers. 🖕
Do you think she's only allowed to talk when spoken to? I just think the whole thing is so awkward. Weirdos.

• Heart
I haven't watched for quite a few months due to the fact that I'm just not a huge fan anymore. I know you guys have mentioned it in the past. I am a student clinician in my grad program in speech pathology and BOY am I noticing some things with Jackson's speech now that he is older. He should be more intelligible than he is at his age and it seems like he has developed some not great speech patterns. His "s" at the end of words like "yes" is more like a "yeth". I had a lot of kids at the elementary school I worked at as a speech pathology assistant that were working on their /s/ even up to 6th grade because it's just that hard to break the habit. His language and speech are just so underdeveloped for his age, especially for a kid so bright as he is. Makes me sad. And I just want to correct you guys. We don't call this a speech impediment. I don't know why but that term is outdated I guess and it is not used in the field of speech-language pathology at all. We would say he has a speech sound disorder. It is sad but we categorize speech to mean distortions in speech sounds and a language disorder would be that he is behind in using language like using more advanced vocabulary, pronouns, prepositions all these types of things. It is concerning to me that he doesn't seem to use very long utterances and sentences. He should be able to string more than just a few words together and I know they don't show him very much but when they do I don't see very advanced language skills. I think he needs to be evaluated for both his speech and language. Early intervention is VITAL but I don't have a lot of hope that the Trackers will do anything. They should have had him evaluated a long time ago. Early intervention covers 0-3 and the therapy would be free. The Trackers and Lyn would benefit from the parent coaching that the early intervention service providers would do to help them be better facilitators of his speech and language development. There are so many strategies that can be used in play to help the child. Like asking open ended questions instead of yes/no. The constant quizzing of Jackson "what color is this" etc. seems to be the way they play and that's just not the most effective for his development of more advanced words and language skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I haven't watched for quite a few months due to the fact that I'm just not a huge fan anymore. I know you guys have mentioned it in the past. I am a student clinician in my grad program in speech pathology and BOY am I noticing some things with Jackson's speech now that he is older. He should be more intelligible than he is at his age and it seems like he has developed a lateral lisp, his "s" at the end of words like "yes" is more like a "yeth".
That lisp is getting way worse. I wondered if might be from his teeth, using the pacifier? I dont know if that would contribute or not. But its very hard to understand anything he says.
Also it seems odd to me we rarely if ever hear him saying mommy or daddy (or any variation) or calling for Lynn...we just hear him interrupt the conversation and be encouraged to do so by them dropping everything to acknowledge and reply.
He is being taught daily how to be rude and inconsiderate...but then again his parents do it to each other so I guess to them its acceptable.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's okay you guyzzzz, the kid can mumble his way through numbers 1-20 on command while sticking his butt in the air so obviously he's a boy genius. 🤪

Who cares if he doesn't even know what 1-20 even mean?

"Buddy how tall do you have to be to ride a rollie coastie?"
"2"

Yep. I have been thinking about this. I honestly think she won't want to get him vaxxed and now they will be scrambling for a different excuse. This could be a really odd situation for them - the stans who will be happy that J can get vaxxed and T&J won't have to "worry" about him on trips vs. the stans who will be upset if they get J vaxxed. They really painted themselves into a corner with this because they had to mention it so much.
His vaccination status will now become "a private thing we don't talk about" a la potty training. Aka, "stop calling us out on the tit we've said and only we get to decide when we want to overshare the kids bowel movements or how he 'was a wild child' while getting vaccinated, gosh!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
I mentioned they should visit Buccees or however it spelled. Of course its ignored.

Stan - "What's your favorite thing about each other?"

Jenn [immediately] - "I can tell you my least favorite thing."

Tim's face -

1655496667487.png

1655496729989.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That lisp is getting way worse. I wondered if might be from his teeth, using the pacifier? I dont know if that would contribute or not. But its very hard to understand anything he says.
Also it seems odd to me we rarely if ever hear him saying mommy or daddy (or any variation) or calling for Lynn...we just hear him interrupt the conversation and be encouraged to do so by them dropping everything to acknowledge and reply.
He is being taught daily how to be rude and inconsiderate...but then again his parents do it to each other so I guess to them its acceptable.
He definitely has quite a lisp, a part of me wonders if its because he's just not getting the interaction that parents give their kid, they constantly talk to him like he's a object an mostly answer for him instead of allowing him to think an answer for himself, an I doupt they correct anything if he does say it wrong, he shouldn't still be incoherent babbling at this age either, you should be able to hear words clearly by this stage an he should be able to form sentences as well instead of just throwing random words out there or answering yeah with everything

For a kid that apparently gets 30 books a day read to him his speech is way to behind, hell my neice is now talking better than he is cause I can understand clear words from her an she's 17m, she can even do some basic sign language an mimic dancing from TV or me

Reactions: 11
How many times as Ginn apologized for not getting a video "up in time" and SHE didn't want to leave us the stans hanging?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.