The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is going to be so boring when Tim does probably two vlogs of the NASA thing. He already showed everything on IG stories. But let's face it, every vlog is dull now. Rinse and repeat. If we are this bored watching, imagine how bored they are filming and "editing" this stuff. 😄 Cue another 50K cruise...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
By the way, how many months ago was it that Dim claimed his son told him he wants to be an astronaut? And Dim said they should take him to go to Kennedy Space Center and Ginn said they should go on Astro(glide) Orbitor, neither of which has happened?

In this vlog, the kid is still struggling to push out the word ‘astronaut’. I still think he probably just called Dim an ass and Dim took that and ran with the astronaut story.

Also, the number of times J$ either asks for water or tries to get his own water in this vlog should be a sign to them that he’s dehydrated and to cut down on all the sodium-saturated foods they give him. They treat his water requests like they’re observing a dog doing a funny trick.

Reactions: 26
I agree, they need to pay more attention to Jackson's fluid intake. I'm starting to think those bags/dark circles under his eyes have nothing to do with crying and everything to do with needing fluids.

I'm especially sensitive to what dehydration will do to people having been denied water and then suffering from heat exhaustion as a child. It's one of the worst feelings physically and emotionally, knowing one's parents brought it on.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That’s awesome! I need to know your secrets! We stayed in Bonnet Creek area (first time) and enjoyed the area. I hope you liked the ride!

Trackers still suck. And bore the heck out of me. 🥱
The ride was awesome! I would say it's at the same level as Hagrid's for fun and experience (though Hagrid's is more thrilling and thus better in my opinion - I'm a thrill junkie) but Velicicoaster is still the best coaster in Orlando. I had Gloria Estefan's "Conga" for the song and it was so fun!

Reactions: 8
I agree! and I think we touched on this awhile back (even before Lyn) - that he's really got two kids in that household, and only a "wife" when she wants to act all amorous around him. :sick:
I’ll mildly disagree with you and @Southpaw33 . Dim is a child too. Child’s palate, no impulse control whatsoever (sweets, shopping), & oddly controlling. He’s clearly the more functioning adult but that’s only because Ginn is a complete lazy fucker.

They’re two morons who got lucky. They didn’t win the lottery but their YT channel is close enough. Easy money with little effort.

Reactions: 29
Also, anyone else see this Reddit thread?

Seems like the stans’ 2 brain cells are finally starting to sense some repetition among videos…
If there are 57 upvotes on that, then it was probably 100. There is a faction of stans there who defend everything they do and downvote anything critical.

I’ll mildly disagree with you and @Southpaw33 . Dim is a child too. Child’s palate, no impulse control whatsoever (sweets, shopping), & oddly controlling. He’s clearly the more functioning adult but that’s only because Ginn is a complete lazy fucker.

They’re two morons who got lucky. They didn’t win the lottery but their YT channel is close enough. Easy money with little effort.
Oh they both are immature and seem to have issues with adulting, for sure. I just think Tim seems to love the showing off, acquiring, and blowing money to feel important or seem better than others. It feels like he is competing against somebody (like his family?) to show he is a big shot. Does he gave an inferiority complex? He would be a good study for someone who isn't an armchair psychologist. 😄

Reactions: 22
Did you hear at the end when she asked Tim to not leave again? You can hear the emotion in her voice. She is so co-dependent that him leaving for a night or two makes her panicked.
And what are the bets that NASA wouldn’t give them a room for the nanny- hence Jennbo & J$ had to stay home.
She needs to get some therapy, what annoys me is she makes it out like this is what anxiety does an that having it suddenly makes you unable to cope as a functing adult, when most of us with actual anxiety can still function an be an adult

I don't know why tf she even had a child, there are kids in the family so surely she knew what a child would be like an that there is work to it, hell I have crippling anxiety but I still can do things ALONE with my neice an she's had a blast this weekend with me ALONE going to the gala day an the fun fair

Reactions: 15
J$, who alternates between nonsensical blabbing, completely ignoring his eggie/sperm donor's questions or unenthusiastically saying yes/no, also does a dead blank-eyed stare at the camera as he shows off his under-eye circles
Lots of us have commented on this.
Jackson is dehydrated!
They control his fluids so he doesn’t pee as much. Which is sad cause they are also screwing with his whole body function. Other more serious issues , like diabetes, could be in J$’s future.
I still maintain that Jackson hasn’t been to the pediatrician for his two year check up. They definitely would have mentioned it as they never turn down an opportunity to flex how superior J$ is to other children his age.

EB3DC550-3DBC-4373-8532-AEB3E49EBD77.jpeg
3C844026-1A56-44CD-B19B-B994A6C0837B.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Jackson is dehydrated!
They control his fluids so he doesn’t pee as much. Which is sad cause they are also screwing with his whole body function. Other more serious issues , like diabetes, could be in J$’s future.
I still maintain that Jackson hasn’t been to the pediatrician for his two year check up. They definitely would have mentioned it as they never turn down an opportunity to flex how superior J$ is to other children his age.

View attachment 1354922View attachment 1354919
i was wondering the same. There is generally a 24 month and a 30 month and I am not sure he has been to either one.

Reactions: 9
i was wondering the same. There is generally a 24 month and a 30 month and I am not sure he has been to either one.
That would be a lot for 3 adults to handle. TWO appointments within six months? Surely can’t be done in the Snacker household.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh my god this video this morning with her and Jackson I’m just half asleep through the entire thing was a complete snooze fest. But she still had to have a nanny come, because she can’t handle Jackson on her own. I had to shut it off I seriously can’t take this. She asked nanny Lynn to stay for dinner because she didn’t want to be by herself with her kid, but Lynn had plans , come on you stupid dimwit can’t even figure out what to do with your kid during the day. At least Tim does .

It is going to be so boring when Tim does probably two vlogs of the NASA thing. He already showed everything on IG stories. But let's face it, every vlog is dull now. Rinse and repeat. If we are this bored watching, imagine how bored they are filming and "editing" this stuff. 😄 Cue another 50K cruise...

Kind of reminds me of shows like The Cosby Show, Brady Bunch or Full House. Lets bring in a cute kid because the "cute kids" that were originally on the show are now teenagers or tweens (hate that word) and ratings go down. Then the following year or two the show gets cancel because the cute kids (like Oliva from The Cosby Show) don't bring anything to the show that was already sinking or at least kept it afloat for one or two more years.

But instead of cute kids, it is cruises. Unlike The Cosby Show or Full House that still make money years after the OG run off reruns. TTT is losing money quicker than they can make it. Also unlike reruns, they don't get people going back to watch older video's. Unless it is a new viewer to see what their older content looked like.

I found it annoying that Jenn had to have Lyn look after Jackson while she made dinner. I know this is beating that horse. But normal people like on this board who have kids and even maybe a vlog can still film and look after a kid. As it is called being a normal parent or guardian. Does she really need Lyn there on a non-home vlog day to help with Jackson when she is making dinner? Probably. I am surprised they did not film Jackson at the park, unless there was other kids there and the parents did not want a rando filming their kid. Makes me wonder if the other parent/grandparents/guardians know by now who Tim is if they did not know already and said something to him?

Just trying to put in context what you shared.
Is this the actress you refer to?
View attachment 1353327

I am so sorry to hear this. And wish her the best.

Just like I sent good thoughts to Bec (Eamon & Bec) who is also battling breast cancer.
The very person!
I was unaware about Eamon & Bec as I’ve not watched their vids in ages, but, again, best wishes to them.

Reactions: 3
The very person!
I was unaware about Eamon & Bec as I’ve not watched their vids in ages, but, again, best wishes to them.
I had never heard of, nor watched, Eamon & Bec, till @minniehere mentioned them. I looked up the channel and immediately saw Bec’s update and radiation therapies.

Unlike Jenn, I have empathy and compassion for other people, even total strangers, who are suffering/struggling with life’s challenges.

Reactions: 5
Jackson is dehydrated!

View attachment 1354922View attachment 1354919
Jenn and Tim are constantly monitoring here (wishing they had a delete button, LOL), and working to prove us wrong.
Never have I hoped to see them "prove us wrong" more than now. That boy needs water, lots of it and not just in the form of a pool with a slide. Every hour he should be drinking at least a half of a toddler cup of water. Leave it up to him how much he needs. Never take a water bottle away from a child who is actively drinking unless it is to refill it.

So Jenn, Tim - put a clear toddler bottle out on the counter where he has access to it all the time and keep it filled with fresh water.
OR
Put a water dispenser out so he can learn to pour a small cup of water when he needs it. Dixie cups are perfect for this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So they didn't go to the Spacenter as a family because there wasn't much for J$ to do. But the Starcruiser was ok??
Not going to lie. My husband LOVES space tit and rocket launches and all that jazz. And even he thought the Kennedy Space Center SUCKED 🤣🤣🥴🥴.
It was a one and done for us and you honestly couldn’t even get us to go back for FREE. Can’t wait to watch Tim hype it up and make it sound way better than it is🤣🤣

Jenn if you are reading here

JENN YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST MOTHER EVER AND I WILL BE PRAYING YOU NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHILD.
She really is. I don’t pray. But I will absolutely put every infertile thought I can possibly put out into the universe. Neither one of these two limp dicks deserve another replicant

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If J's sleep schedule is what they have indicated it is...

On day 1 after Tim left, Stanny probably left not long after Tim (? Tim seemed to leave in the afternoon) and Jenn had to make some kind of dinner and then J had his bedtime routine and went to bed (8?). Then, next morning, she says he was up at 5 (I would have loved if my 2 year old slept 9 hours straight) and she was trying to get him back to sleep. So then they get up, she makes him eggies and then we assume Stanny showed up for her daily work hours. So she probably left at 5 (as they always say is the end time of their lives because presumably Lyn has to leave then), so Jenn had to make the black bean burgers, they ate, and then he got ready for bed. Rinse, repeat same morning schedule on the last day and Tim probably got back when Lyn was still there or maybe when she had just left?

Would that mean she was really only alone with J between 5pm-bedtime and wake-up time to Stanny arrival each morning? 🤔🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ugh, that kid really should be getting some sort of speech therapy at some point. Full disclosure, I saw a speech therapist as a child and I believe early intervention made all the difference. My parents were able to do it through the local public schools as well not through a private nanny. I have vague recollection of seeing an actual speech therapist at the elementary school when I was three or four. Of course, my parents actually spent more time with me than the Snackers did. My mother actually did read to me and had conversations with me that involved me not performing like a seal. Also, since she worked I spent time socializing with other kids which probably helped too. That kid's current environment is not doing him any favors. It's not CPS worthy abusive by a long shot, but it's still damaging. I am really hoping that once he enters school he has some sort of teacher or something that advocates for him, but what I'm thinking is likely going to happen is if he is in public school he won't be in there for more than a year or so since it will clash with his parents' travel scheduling. Of course, by the time J$ gets to school age YT might be dried up and Dim may be selling car warranties over the phone while Jen is the rude gossiping Karen at whatever retail store she ends up "working" for.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.