The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said they didn't go inside the aRtiSaN olive oil store because it "started pouring and we had to go back home". Wait, why would pouring rain prevent you from going inside a store and force you to go home? Huh?
Perhaps the rain resembled the backside of water and an epiphany moment happend in which they realized they don't actually need any of the tit they buy.

.... nah....

Odds are they were just too lazy to move out of the car.

Reactions: 7
"Arby's. Dim has the MEATS"
It’s crazy to think the amount food we see them eat is just the tip of the iceberg. Think of all the fast food they get off-camera!

It’s the same with Mr. Morrow. He eats loads, but I’ve still seen a McDonald’s take away bag sitting on his kitchen counters.

They’re all just gluttons in every aspect of their lives.

Reactions: 17
What was that? Ugh, so now we get to watch them get tit out of vending machines. I was actually reading about a bacon vending machine and thought that's so Snacker so it's not really that surprising.

It's early but....Tim Tracker 80: Channel is Going Down the Kamode

Reactions: 12
Um, Kasper, you do realize you don't know them and they don't know you, right?

Screenshot_20220616-134155_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I turn my head for two minutes and there’s a new thread… I can’t keep up 🤣

to be fair, it was more like two days, and you lot are on fire!

Reactions: 10
Probably about what someone who makes minimum wage would make a year. I don't even want to think about thefood. Usually those kitschy beachy towns hike up everything. I may Google some of the restaurants later on if I'm bored just to get some prices.
Most places aren’t bad, there are a few that jack them up and the price of seafood is usually market price almost everywhere there but my family and I go there usually once a year and have the places we eat that’s still cheap. I’ve never been to any of the places they’ve shown though and we definitely don’t eat out as much as they do! We go to breakfast one day, lunch one day and dinner one night out of a weeks vacation and cook the rest of the time! I can’t stand the way they eat!

Reactions: 6
Waiting for that guy on reddit who enjoys watching J$ go down a slide 624 times to also convince himself he also loves footage of a toilet in a dirty stall with soggy TP on the floor so he can continue to suck the Slackers' saggy tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like how Dim said Ginn's "Beach House" hat was an "homage" to the Patagonia logo. "Ripoff" is the word you were looking for Dim. A ripoff.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Plus the kitchen was an absolute MESS - even when they travel and it's not their house they can't keep things tidy

but their pool doesn't have a slide and J$ loves a water slide
Yeah they do, ole Timmeh could conjure up a secure connection for his indoor roller coaster and open the door straight into the pool!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think the Slackers understand the definition of "every day".
View attachment 1347911
It’s kind of like when they say they release new videos “every day”…except for days when they don’t. I think in that last live they did Jenn had some sad story about how hard it was to release videos every day. I can’t remember exactly how she put it, but I yelled at the screen, “You don’t, you dumb witch! You guys stopped doing that a long time ago! ”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah they do, ole Timmeh could conjure up a secure connection for his indoor roller coaster and open the door straight into the pool!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee :giggle:
Haha! This is exactly what came to my mind too when we started talking about slides for their enclosed pool! 🌊🎢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha! This is exactly what came to my mind too when we started talking about slides for their enclosed pool! 🌊🎢

Not to be a killjoy, but saying this before Tim gets any ideas... As fun as this sounds I doubt it would be doable in a safe way for a toddler. The end needs an overhang so he doesn't hit his head on the hard side of the pool and that vehicle would only cause problems hitting the water.

Reactions: 4
Not to be a killjoy, but saying this before Tim gets any ideas... As fun as this sounds I doubt it would be doable in a safe way for a toddler. The end needs an overhang so he doesn't hit his head on the hard side of the pool and that vehicle would only cause problems hitting the water.
Can we just send JennyTsunami down it then? Please, please, please? ;) :ROFLMAO: 🌊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.