The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sir/ma'am, I did not take you for a bully. I was addressing another user, the one who accused me of being Jenn in disguise. Anyone who suspects that had better bring forth some solid proof, because last time I looked I was a lot older than Jenn, had actually had a career at one point, can prove that I am a post-menopausal nulligravida, and can actually spell "post-menopausal nulligravida." Not to mention, having come from a household with two problem drinkers and two abusive malignant narcissists, I left home at 20 and quit drinking before I was 30, believing that IF I ever married and had children, I needed to have my own ass straightened out first. The Trackers don't know me and I don't know them.
Pretty sure it’s just our nature here that anyone who defends Jenn in the least is either Jenn or a stan. I don’t think there was any major ill intent behind it.
We all try to play nice for the most part here but sometimes the waters get muddied by the occasional stan infiltration.

anywho, let’s all keep calm and party on dudes. I see that Jenn is late with yet another video?? Perhaps she’s making Timmy boy suffer for his “business” trip

Reactions: 23
OMG kill it!! Whats going on in J$s erm crotch area??
Pretty sure it is just supposed to be the thumb from Tim's hand but anatomically it makes no sense with his hand position. I hope it isn't a way for someone to easily make it into something else.:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I legitimately JUST asked my doctor to tie my tubes last week at my appointment. She was like “are you 100% sure”…I feel like I’m 98% sure 😝.

I don’t think I’ve ever held another child aside from mine. I’m not one of those “omg babies my ovaries” kind of women🤪🤪🤪
Lol. Mine still won’t even though I’m 40. and yes, baby fever is something I can say I have never had. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi. I'm a 'newbie' and an 'oldie,' and atm have two fractured hands. Not a good start! I've literally just joined, but can't figure out where to type a new post. I had so much to say, and this is not a great start. Please can someone point me in the right direction. Thank you from London.
Welcome! And sorry about your hands :(

Reactions: 6
These stan portraits of the Slacker fam are what should be put up in the hallway of the Tribute Store during HHN. Truly terrifying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tim allegedly runs a theme park channel, went by himself on a two-day trip to a place with 4 new rides...and was too lazy to wait in line for any of them. He just couldn't wait to get his AH-SAH-YEE bowl. AH-SAH-YEE. AH-SAH-YEE... AH...SAH...YEEEEEEEEE (did he say acai enough times?)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I legitimately JUST asked my doctor to tie my tubes last week at my appointment. She was like “are you 100% sure”…I feel like I’m 98% sure 😝.

I don’t think I’ve ever held another child aside from mine. I’m not one of those “omg babies my ovaries” kind of women🤪🤪🤪
My son who is 30 ismhaving a vasectomy next week. I asked him why, he said itmwas the responsible thing to do, that he didnt feel he had the parenting gene, neither does his girlfriend. He works in a retail capacity in management, and said he sees too many parents that are j7st dragging their kids up and dont give a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You mean Disneyland Paris. They won’t go into the city.
oh my god I can't stop laughing thinking of them in Paris trying to navigate the metro or speaking English loudly so those dumb Parisians who CLEARLY don't speak English know what they are saying! Complaining about Disneyland Paris and how it isn't as good as WDW, or complaining about the (good) food! At least they have nuggets. Not like they would get there - these two losers navigating the metro trying to figure out which train goes to Marne-La-Vallée would not happen, they'd end up going on RER B! (I was there earlier this year.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.