The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn realized she couldn't read the comments from one of their vlogs on her phone without her glasses so she finally put them on. Dim is telling some story but Ginn is so busy frowning over comments she doesn't acknowledge him.

Ginn says she "trained for 3 months" to "run" the Star Wars 10K.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ginn: "If I hadn't done the run with a buddy I would have been sooooo confused about what to do and where to go."
Dim: "Or I'm sure there's like instructions you can read probably?"

• Haha
Ginn realized she couldn't read the comments from one of their vlogs on her phone without her glasses so she finally put them on. Dim is telling some story but Ginn is so busy frowning over comments she doesn't acknowledge him.

Ginn says she "trained for 3 months" to "run" the Star Wars 10K.
Which is hilarious because she was in so much better shape back then.

Ginn: "If I hadn't done the run with a buddy I would have been sooooo confused about what to do and where to go."
Dim: "Or I'm sure there's like instructions you can read probably?"
It's a race you dumb twit just follow everyone else.

Reactions: 15
Dim is mansplaining "debark" and "disembark" yet again to Ginn. STFU Dim, you can use both, I don't know why he gets his tighty whities in such a knot about saying debarking instead of disembarking.

Dim is mansplaining "debark" and "disembark" yet again to Ginn. STFU Dim, you can use both, I don't know why he gets his tighty whities in such a knot about saying debarking instead of disembarking.
To be fair Ginn corrects Dim just as much...they are perfect for each other.

Reactions: 11
She just pointed at a comment and Dim said, "I know".

Then there was a long awkward pause as they both stared at something they don't like.
Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 5.37.43 PM.png

Dim said using Ginn's soap "makes him feel greasy." "I feel like I'm not clean afterwards."
Ginn: "You're just doing it wrong."
Dim: "How am I doing it wrong??"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why does Corinne have shading on her name w/ a checkmark ✔ ?

Also, I really want to punch Jenn's face. 🤣 I think Tim does too.

1654994423624.png

Reactions: 4
Dim said using Ginn's soap "makes him feel greasy." "I feel like I'm not clean afterwards."
Ginn: "You're just doing it wrong."
Dim: "How am I doing it wrong??"
Wait...didn't J Jay-the-stan say he / she would "kill" to see a vlog where Tim didn't correct Jenn?

That's now TWO examples we've shown on here where Jenn tells Tim he's wrong. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stanny Lyn has a similar kimono-style top. She's probably trying to copy Lyn's style.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I have kind of tuned out of the Dim/Gin show for about six months. Is she pregnant or just still overweight? Also, do they still have the nanny?

Reactions: 5
HAHA. I turned on the live after it started and it was right when some woman commented that the digital picture frames are so dated and then said they are so grateful for this sponsor because they can't get any sponsors. At that moment was when she pointed and Tim said "I know" and they got TOTALLY silent and didn't respond or talk for a weird, long pause. T3a, was that you? They were SHOOK over those comments. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.