The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's still there. You can still see the peak of the cardboard mountain behind his shoulder, but they also shifted the camera over so Dim's practically in the corner of the screen while there's all the extra space next to Ginn.

View attachment 1336605

"Go see OA's live show now that it's been happening for 40 minutes already!"
oh man, I see it!

Reactions: 5
Not a weird take at all. When people are thrown together in intimate situations (someone basically living in your home, traveling with you, showing themselves to be better at coparenting your child, etc) you bond. And if you are not in the happiest of circumstances things can occur. Never said nanny wasn't a legit job. Also people cheat on their significant others. No I have never slept with a boss personally but I've known coworkers who have. Also there were accusations about Tim cheating with "fans" in the past. So no it wasn't a weird take at all.
He has always given me "Sleeping with the fans" vibes, not sure why just something about him.

Reactions: 6
E0071196-8ABD-4323-ADF9-EDE9BADB20B2.jpeg

No Scott…parents who juggle real jobs, after school activities, cooking after work, general home maintenance and standard cleaning need a vacation. They are the last 2 people in the world who need a vacation.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
HAHA. I turned on the live after it started and it was right when some woman commented that the digital picture frames are so dated and then said they are so grateful for this sponsor because they can't get any sponsors. At that moment was when she pointed and Tim said "I know" and they got TOTALLY silent and didn't respond or talk for a weird, long pause. T3a, was that you? They were SHOOK over those comments. 😂
That was me! My name on there was Sue Mucklowe! 😂😂 Their reactions were priceless. I’m guessing they pointed it out to remember to block me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1336610
No Scott…parents who juggle real jobs, after school activities, cooking after work, general home maintenance and standard cleaning need a vacation. They are the last 2 people in the world who need a vacation.
When you go on so many vacations that your day-to-day life is deteriorating (and you can't even be bothered to pay your property taxes...), you actually need *less * vacationing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really dislike her glasses.
I hate those frames, too. She has two pairs that are both too big and ugly - those plastic ones and another wire-rimmed pair.

I've noticed a lot of people wearing oversized glasses lately. Kitra from Ordinary Adventures, who I otherwise really like, wears those oversized 1980s glasses. To me, it looks like: "Ooh, look at me with my big glasses! Aren't I just SO nerdy?!?" Is this the style right now? I really thought that as I got older I'd get upset over the style of jeans, but I never expected to get grumpy over eyewear.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“We didn’t buy the water gun Jackson wanted last time because we are assholes…today we are going to buy 10 of them to make up for it”
I like how he said they didn't buy it because it didn't have a price tag. None of them have a price tag on it, it's on the hook. They just scan the code on the back. I agree, he just wanted to be an A hole about.

Reactions: 9
If they haven’t already…methinks there’s major trouble in “paradise”
I haven’t caught up with the most recent vlogs, but if they don’t mention her being with them in the AMI vlogs I bet she’s already gone, my family was on vacation in AMI I told them to keep an eye out for them and if they saw them out on the beach or even just out and about take a pic with them pretending to be a Stan then send the pic to me so I could post it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate those frames, too. She has two pairs that are both too big and ugly - those plastic ones and another wire-rimmed pair.

I've noticed a lot of people wearing oversized glasses lately. Kitra from Ordinary Adventures, who I otherwise really like, wears those oversized 1980s glasses. To me, it looks like: "Ooh, look at me with my big glasses! Aren't I just SO nerdy?!?" Is this the style right now? I really thought that as I got older I'd get upset over the style of jeans, but I never expected to get grumpy over eyewear.
I think those are only the style for people who think glasses are more of a fashion accessory than a necessity as important as hearing aids. A decade or so ago, I remember ginormous glasses being really "in", include fake glasses. I had a coworker who had perfect vision and would still wear giant glasses and it annoyed me so much when I learned she doesn't even need glasses to see. Like what next, wearing fake hearing aids?

I just got a couple new pairs of glasses, and I'm in love with how light and thin-framed they are compared to my old pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I like how he said they didn't buy it because it didn't have a price tag. None of them have a price tag on it, it's on the hook. They just scan the code on the back. I agree, he just wanted to be an A hole about.
Buying a water gun would mean that they have to go spend time in the backyard. It’s easier to say it didn’t have a price tag than “we’ve got back to back to back to back to back vacations coming up and we won’t be home. And the couple days a year we’re home we don’t want to go outside to give our son any normal play time”

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I actually think it would be weird at this point if Lynn *wasn't* doing something on the side with Tim or Jenn!
I say this because no professional would do what she does. A professional nanny would not be schlepping their stuff around theme parks all the time or just hanging out with Jenn.
It also doesn't appear that she is doing any real work with Jackson (education-wise). She is there to make sure he isn't a pain when his parents are filming.
It's a weird situation.
If Lynn isn't involved with Tim or Jenn in some way, the only explanation is that she is a stan who had very little going on in her life working for the Trackers.
They’re a thrupple! 🤣 Jenn caught the gay!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lmao that didn't take long to change their tune about future cruises and concierge. Jen mentions maybe they'll look to upgrade on their next wish cruise if there are any upgrades available at the time.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I haven’t caught up with the most recent vlogs, but if they don’t mention her being with them in the AMI vlogs I bet she’s already gone, my family was on vacation in AMI I told them to keep an eye out for them and if they saw them out on the beach or even just out and about take a pic with them pretending to be a Stan then send the pic to me so I could post it!
well the Brits were in AMI and I don’t think Stanny and Manny’s worlds are allowed to collide. Or they could be trying to lure the Manny back into service if Stanny quit.

Reactions: 8
Ginn realized she couldn't read the comments from one of their vlogs on her phone without her glasses so she finally put them on. Dim is telling some story but Ginn is so busy frowning over comments she doesn't acknowledge him.

Ginn says she "trained for 3 months" to "run" the Star Wars 10K.
Training for what how to stuff her greasy face

Reactions: 3
Not to be a horrible soul, but her eyes look like they’re getting swallowed up by her face and it makes her head look like a gorged, beige tick. They’re so small compared to the swell of her cheeks, and the glasses certainly don’t help. Long time listener, first time caller; just had to mention it because it was bugging me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This guy.... Those comments!!
Their stans are friggin INSANE (and obviously lurk here based on the timestamp of some of their comments versus when you posted the video links)

Is that a THREAT, Ashley???? 🤣 What's the "rest of the Tracker community" going to do about it?

1655036407344.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Stanny Lyn has a similar kimono-style top. She's probably trying to copy Lyn's style.
I’m convinced that Lyn(dsay) is a surrogate. They’ve been fattening her up for a bit so that way people can mistake her for JennyDumpsterAss from behind. They are going to get Jenn one of those fake baby bellies and use Lyn(dsay) and Jenn interchangeably so Jenn can have another miracle child to neglect without putting any more “strain” on her precious smelly tunnel.

Sarcasm of course people…I just love to think of the most insane BS when it comes to these idiots. I have to imagine that Lyn(dsay) has some common sense and wouldn’t agree to host their alien spawn for 9 ish months in her uterus.

#hosted 🤣🤣🤣

HAHA. I turned on the live after it started and it was right when some woman commented that the digital picture frames are so dated and then said they are so grateful for this sponsor because they can't get any sponsors. At that moment was when she pointed and Tim said "I know" and they got TOTALLY silent and didn't respond or talk for a weird, long pause. T3a, was that you? They were SHOOK over those comments. 😂
I should have taken screenshots but I left some real asshole comments. I’m telling you I think even shadowbanned people can sometimes squeak through

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.