The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this is assumptions I can align with. It seems like she’s always burning bridges.
I truly think it’s already happened. Which is why it’s been taking Jenn even longer to poop out crappy vlogs and Tim seems to be spending even more time with The Buddy

Reactions: 14
I truly think it’s already happened. Which is why it’s been taking Jenn even longer to poop out crappy vlogs and Tim seems to be spending even more time with The Buddy
I haven’t been able to sit through an entire video - save for the universal store one - since the cruise vlogs started.

Reactions: 4
I like how even their stans know their idols are not into having anything but sunshine and non-gay rainbows blown up their asses so they're so cautious to say anything beyond cringe compliments.

Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 1.22.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 1.23.05 PM.png

Reactions: 12
I like how even their stans know their idols are not into having anything but sunshine and non-gay rainbows blown up their asses so they're so cautious to say anything beyond cringe compliments.

View attachment 1336072

View attachment 1336073
At first I thought that woman meant they put braces on her 2.5 year old, and I was like, ok, liar. I know they say prolonged binky use is bad but my 11 year old never even took one and needs braces.

Reactions: 6
At first I thought that woman meant they put braces on her 2.5 year old, and I was like, ok, liar. I know they say prolonged binky use is bad but my 11 year old never even took one and needs braces.
It probably depends on your teeth but having the pacifier as old as this isn't going to help, I myself had to have braces an after age 1 I no longer was allowed the pacifier so it can just depend how the teeth grow in, however my aunt has a deformed mouth after being allowed her pacifier till age 5, she used to stick it between her lower lip an gum so now her mouth kind of sticks out a bit as her mouth adapted to having the pacifier like that

• Wow
Reactions: 5
When is the last confirmed sighting of their nanny? The cruise? Maybe they are just giving her more privacy or maybe she is gone. Lol

Reactions: 11
When is the last confirmed sighting of their nanny? The cruise? Maybe they are just giving her more privacy or maybe she is gone. Lol
It was speculated that Nanny caught covid on the cruise. I did not understand the reasoning behind this thought, but does this theory still stand up?

I never used a paci and my teeth were snaggle city. I had braces twice (because I was an asshole and never wore my retainer) from the age of 11 until 16. My dads teeth were really crooked so I truly think genetics play a part in this. The kid will probably have Jenns weird popsicle teeth…poor kid

I actually think it would be weird at this point if Lynn *wasn't* doing something on the side with Tim or Jenn!
I say this because no professional would do what she does. A professional nanny would not be schlepping their stuff around theme parks all the time or just hanging out with Jenn.
It also doesn't appear that she is doing any real work with Jackson (education-wise). She is there to make sure he isn't a pain when his parents are filming.
It's a weird situation.
If Lynn isn't involved with Tim or Jenn in some way, the only explanation is that she is a stan who had very little going on in her life working for the Trackers.

Reactions: 13
I actually think it would be weird at this point if Lynn *wasn't* doing something on the side with Tim or Jenn!
I say this because no professional would do what she does. A professional nanny would not be schlepping their stuff around theme parks all the time or just hanging out with Jenn.
It also doesn't appear that she is doing any real work with Jackson (education-wise). She is there to make sure he isn't a pain when his parents are filming.
It's a weird situation.
If Lynn isn't involved with Tim or Jenn in some way, the only explanation is that she is a stan who had very little going on in her life working for the Trackers.
I agree with the being bffs with Jenn part - although I’ve seen no hard evidence they’ve become besties? But like I said, I can barely tolerate their videos anymore - but as for the theme parks, I don’t think her coming along with them to these so they can ride without Jackson registers as weird for the job. If either party was smart enough to insist on contract, with the Trackers “job” being what it is, tagging along to theme parks surely would’ve been part of it.

• Sick
Why is she pushing the lovey dovey tit lately? The smooching underwater (cringe), the sickly, single banter, etc.... :sick:
Did a stan openly make Dimmy an offer so he's having to publicly prove Gin's still hid "hot chic"? 🤣
It comes off so forced and fake.
My guess? Because we've all been talking about how fed up with her tit he seems to be.

It’s the location of the tooth brushing that’s just bizarre to me. They don’t live in an RV with a tiny bathroom and sink, they live in a large house with multiple bathrooms. They even keep all his toothbrushes and toothpaste in the kitchen cabinet! They’ve pretty much decided that’s where he’s going to get his teeth brushed because they have more space there for one of them to stand there and unnecessarily film the kid post-bath and pre-going to bed. This kid is going to think it’s weird that other people actually brush their teeth in the bathroom.
I assumed it's because they are too lazy to walk up a flight of stairs to the bathroom.

Reactions: 10
So Fort Pampers has been infiltrated by a mouse!?!?!? Looks like they’re back in Disney’s good graces.
I didn't think Florida had mice but instead rats, although I could be mistaken

It's a weird situation.
That's because she isn't a nanny, she's obviously a stan

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I didn't think Florida had mice but instead rats, although I could be mistaken
We have house mice. (and in the wild, we have the tiny Florida mouse)

But I think that the initial mention of mouse was done as a joke bc there was a small hole in the corner of the box and the fact that they live with tit piled up everywhere.

I doubt they have a mouse; I'd think (hope) they'd notice (or hear) it by now (e.g., droppings).

Of course, they never clean, so everything just blends together, and who the hell knows. 🤣🐭

Reactions: 10
Ugh. Jenns wearing my 82 yr old mothers clothes again. Stop brushing the kids teeth in the kitchen. It’s not fn normal. Nor is never staying fn home. Your going on “vacation “ again. Your life’s a fn vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1654989029216.png

Oh.ma.gawd. This has to be Jenn boosting up the comments. I'm telling myself it has to be her, because my brain just can't handle that it's an actual Stan. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1336464
Oh.ma.gawd. This has to be Jenn boosting up the comments. I'm telling myself it has to be her, because my brain just can't handle that it's an actual Stan. 🤢🤮
She definitely is very… shiny….

I assumed it's because they are too lazy to walk up a flight of stairs to the bathroom.
Between Dim’s banaknee and Ginn’s waddling, who knows how long they’ll be able to deal with living in a 2-story house. Guess at least when J$ is older and wants to get away from his parents he can just run upstairs. Although I’m sure installing one of these would be cheaper than another cuntcierge cruise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.