The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate those frames, too. She has two pairs that are both too big and ugly - those plastic ones and another wire-rimmed pair.

I've noticed a lot of people wearing oversized glasses lately. Kitra from Ordinary Adventures, who I otherwise really like, wears those oversized 1980s glasses. To me, it looks like: "Ooh, look at me with my big glasses! Aren't I just SO nerdy?!?" Is this the style right now? I really thought that as I got older I'd get upset over the style of jeans, but I never expected to get grumpy over eyewear.
It's easy for these big-headed people with barely a prescription to wear oversized glasses in an attempt to look trendy. Try having a) a small face/head and b) a strong prescription - they'd be so heavy on your nose/ears, it would hurt. Ask me how I know... *sigh*

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if this was addressed by the Bojokes.

They bragged about tipping over $10K on their “Bucket List Cruise” in March. Yet I don’t recall them doing the same flexing on the Mother’s Day Cruise.

Did I miss something?

The only thing scheduled about that child is his melatonin dosage.
I know we speculate about this.
But do we know for a fact?
I have always wondered about this. It could explain his zoned out, blank stared, drugged out like demeanor at times. And his constant drooling at 2.5 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if this was addressed by the Bojokes.

They bragged about tipping over $10K on their “Bucket List Cruise” in March. Yet I don’t recall them doing the same flexing on the Mother’s Day Cruise.

Did I miss something?

I know we speculate about this.
But do we know for a fact?
I have always wondered about this. It could explain his zoned out, blank stared, drugged out like demeanor at times. And his constant drooling at 2.5 years.
I don’t think any of us know anything for fact. However, as a mom…who has a lot of mom friends…I’ve seen this demeanor before on kids whose parents misuse melatonin to induce sleep. It’s not healthy and creates a dependency on it. Also, melatonin can cause headaches. I often see Jackson smack at his ears, this could mean an earache or head pain. That was a sign that our son used to give us when his head or ear was bothering him.

i am definitely not a doctor or professional but with how “wild” and “rambunctious” they think their child is, it just screams that they do something to force him into a sleep “schedule” that works for them because they are selfish as duck.

Reactions: 13
I really hope they aren't using melatonin on their child. It's a hormone and it's really unhealthy to be using that on someone so young.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I really hope they aren't using melatonin on their child. It's a hormone and it's really unhealthy to be using that on someone so young.
It’s SO common that there are even multiple flavored chewables in the baby/kid section. It’s not completely unhealthy if it’s advised by your pediatrician and used in SELDOM MODERATION…but I’m sure these two idiots don’t follow any guidelines

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t think any of us know anything for fact. However, as a mom…who has a lot of mom friends…I’ve seen this demeanor before on kids whose parents misuse melatonin to induce sleep. It’s not healthy and creates a dependency on it. Also, melatonin can cause headaches. I often see Jackson smack at his ears, this could mean an earache or head pain. That was a sign that our son used to give us when his head or ear was bothering him.

i am definitely not a doctor or professional but with how “wild” and “rambunctious” they think their child is, it just screams that they do something to force him into a sleep “schedule” that works for them because they are selfish as duck.
Maybe lazy is even more contagious than gay!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have "5 beach videos" coming up? I'm already dreading it. They'll probably be uploaded every other day too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They have "5 beach videos" coming up? I'm already dreading it. They'll probably be uploaded every other day too.
Because they drag out every stupid mundane activity, eat more than a small football team each day, and spend 5 hours with Tim mansplaining everything. They need to spread it all out🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
It’s SO common that there are even multiple flavored chewables in the baby/kid section. It’s not completely unhealthy if it’s advised by your pediatrician and used in SELDOM MODERATION…but I’m sure these two idiots don’t follow any guidelines
Wow 😳
Thanks everyone for the enlightenment.
I didn’t know this was a prevalent parental practice.

Moderated usage is the key, though.

Looks like T&J might be using it religiously, which makes me wonder what effects, long and short, it is having on J$’s growing body.

I already know that they have screwed him cerebrally. His brain growth is stunted. (doesn’t mean he can’t catch up eventually, but he currently isn’t creating the pathways and connections he should)

Reactions: 5
Are they completely high (especially Tim) in the live? Just catching up & they sound so high.
Also- I thoroughly enjoyed watching these two get pissed & flustered about whatever the comment was!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
5 beach videos from the same location that they've already stayed at??? They are truly out of content ideas and seem terrified of trying new things.

Reactions: 14
Wow 😳
Thanks everyone for the enlightenment.
I didn’t know this was a prevalent parental practice.

Moderated usage is the key, though.

Looks like T&J might be using it religiously, which makes me wonder what effects, long and short, it is having on J$’s growing body.

I already know that they have screwed him cerebrally. His brain growth is stunted. (doesn’t mean he can’t catch up eventually, but he currently isn’t creating the pathways and connections he should)
I just find his extra puffy eyes so concerning…for a kid who sleeps like what 15 hours a day?????

Reactions: 6
If she’s smart, she took off once her delinquent credit card was paid off.
key words right there. there would have been easier more lucrative ways to pay the bank back, but I guess she enjoys being a pack mule and BSing her way through childcare and cruising even though she gets motion sickness and having to hang out with her client’s grandparents and random wannabe Canadian uncle and aunt (honestly Holy Covidy seems like the type of guy who feels entitled to tell women younger than him to smile and if you call him out on it, he gets annoyed).

She matches the door.
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 12.51.02 PM.png

Holy tit, look at how dark her arm is. This is supposed to be the "clear base" spray tan? 😂
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 12.52.30 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.