The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After being hosted there for the day, will he still have time to deliver everyone’s mail? 📬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When Jenn is feeding him calamari he wanted more, so Jenn was like “you have to say more”

No Jennifer, the boy is nearly 3, he needs to say “may I have some more PLEASE”

but he completely ignores her and snatches it from her hand.

no kind of corrective discipline 😩

looking at the sandbar menu, Tim puts on a show for the camera, and excitedly says “ooh they have a vegan burger!” Only to not get the vegan burger. Why were you that excited sir?

side note: I know they are on a beach vacation, but Lyn.. good lord, cover your boobs in front of your boss. Jeez

Reactions: 13
Their content is so riveting lately I think they've eclipsed 100k once in the last week? The fall from grace continues.
Their “LIVES” have gone down too.
(😂 just realized that has a double meaning)
And why so many of late?
Checked their past live history and LIVE vlogs averaged every 2-3 weeks. Now it’s weekly?

Since 5/16:

Reactions: 7
Oh my god so sorry if this has been said I didn’t have time to scan the threads as I watch the latest video but Tim clearly says something that shows he reads here. “ Hotdogs are his (Jackson’s) favorite fruit there’s a big myth that is a blueberries, but clearly it’s not”
Ole Timmeh is so full of tit!

Reactions: 6
The bothersome thing about that dig is not that we understand the reference or that he's reading here.
It's that he is ignoring his son's health to make a self centered point indicating that only he is in control of what his child eats.

My comment to Tim: No tit dummy. Just do right by your son. You're failing him in a huge way by not providing the balanced diet he needs. Bodies do not forgive malnutrition, they build off it.
The fact he made it out to be a joke that his favourite "fruit" is hotdogs, I honestly don't find funny, like you should be ashamed of yourselfs, hotdogs are treats, not a stable part of your diet

Just goes to show the kid has no hope of ever being able to eat healthy, its not as if they are home an having to go out their way to cook the food for him, they are ordering it so there's NO excuse not to order somthing better, the only reason they don't is because what the kid doesn't eat they will an why order somthing nice for him only when you can eat the scraps of his burger/hotdog/fries etc that he doesn't want

Reactions: 10
As a developmental therapist, J has regressed with his speech. Dim and Gin, please look into some early intervention, speech therapy, or at least preschool. The kid needs it and there is no excuse with their flexible work schedules and money as to why he’s not in any of them. The stanny isn’t cutting it. She’s not trained in any of those fields. What will probably help the most is some kind of preschool because peers are the greatest prompters when it comes to speech. My 2 year old has surpassed his previous skills when it comes to speech, social skills, and routines with 2 day a week preschool. So many families I work with just don’t have the education or knowledge as to how this works or the money/insurance to help. No excuse here.
They flat out don't care- they can say they have a nanny- all it is for is for bragging & look at us- sorry but that's how I feel. I was a single mom that (don't faint anyone) raised a great son, who is a successful graphic design artist. Hell, I was lucky to have two nickels to rub together but I prevailed & made it work... Them on the other hand..... sorry but they're so in over their hands that they don't have a clue. It's all about the money and wanting to feel entitled- sad thing its affecting that sweet little guy on so many levels.... he looks tired & so sad..

Reactions: 15
I was going to say congrats to JennBo for getting a better fitting suit but then saw this at 57 seconds into the vlog:

1655302812172.png

This is what happens when nobody gives you negative feedback.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I didn't really take it as him being snarky, but more trying to be funny. I imagine him winking at us after saying that. I think sometimes he says stuff to mess with or have fun with us. I could be wrong, but I don't think he's being serious or trying to tell us off.
Whether he was trying to be funny or not my statement stands, Tim is an asshole. I would never have gone to a festival and not gotten something for my child that is supposedly his favorite.

I agree. I watched it and I didn't take it as a direct reference to Tattle, or "telling off" Tattle (?)

I think they've mentioned a lot lately about how J. loves blueberries.

As is typical with Tim, he tries to be funny and made a stupid joke about their upcoming dinner of hotdogs and J.'s fave "fruit" actually being hotdogs cuz J. likes hotdogs too. (and the joke fell flat).
Maybe I used the wrong words of “telling off” tattle, but if he does read here there is so much more that needs to be addressed in their family dynamics and chosen profession than trying to make a joke about their Prop’s diet. Just my 2 cents. I respect your opinion highly as I have read your posts, among others here, from the old Guru days.

I don’t watch the vlogs so what I read here about the joke really got to me. Need to handle that better for context I guess. #homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They flat out don't care- they can say they have a nanny- all it is for is for bragging & look at us- sorry but that's how I feel. I was a single mom that (don't faint anyone) raised a great son, who is a successful graphic design artist. Hell, I was lucky to have two nickels to rub together but I prevailed & made it work... Them on the other hand..... sorry but they're so in over their hands that they don't have a clue. It's all about the money and wanting to feel entitled- sad thing its affecting that sweet little guy on so many levels.... he looks tired & so sad..
I think Tim and Jenn may have been far better parents had they had Jackson a decade ago. Now, at 40 they're just not interested in anything but themselves. Jackson is forced to conform to their lives, not the other way around.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe I used the wrong words of “telling off” tattle, but if he does read here there is so much more that needs to be addressed in their family dynamics and chosen profession than trying to make a joke about their Prop’s diet. Just my 2 cents. I respect your opinion highly as I have read your posts, among others here, from the old Guru days.

I don’t watch the vlogs so what I read here about the joke really got to me. Need to handle that better for context I guess. #homemovies
Oh yeah, he's totally a jackass. I just think sometimes we tend to overthink things on here and believe that any little thing that comes out of his or her mouths are a direct response to something we happened to discuss on here, if that makes sense. :)

Yeah, I'm sure it's happened in the past, but I dunno, I think this one was just a dumb "dad" joke relating to how they've been harping about J.'s supposed blueberries obsession in relation to how he's likes hotdogs too.

I do feel bad for the little guy. He's got manipulative, lying fame-bleep assholes for parents. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was going to say congrats to JennBo for getting a better fitting suit but then saw this at 57 seconds into the vlog:

View attachment 1345153

LOL i took that exact same screenshot

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 10.09.54 AM.png

Plate tracker update for 6/14 vlog: They ate a disgusting amount of food. I know the vlog was over a few days, but seriously.

Tim managed 7 new plates of food. Jenn managed to put away 8. As the above screenshot shows, her body is definitely putting that excess food to use. Backrolls, anyone?

plate-tracker.png

Did anyone catch Tim's weird whisper around 22:25? He's talking about the new beach tent he set up when an alarm goes off, he turns to the side and whispers something, then repeats what he said about the tent. First of all, it was super awkward. Secondly, WHY DID YOU NOT EDIT THAT OUT? This was just the laziest edited vlog they've done in a long, long time.

Jenn, get some skills. You're terrible at this.

Reactions: 22
I think Tim and Jenn may have been far better parents had they had Jackson a decade ago. Now, at 40 they're just not interested in anything but themselves. Jackson is forced to conform to their lives, not the other way around.
Yeah, I'd have to agree with you here. While they still were idiots in many ways, they were more real. While they didn't have the $$$ they have now (to afford a friggin stanny / bestie / 2nd mom), Jenn was still a functioning member of the household (e.g., driving herself, working, cutting the grass, not "scared" of her own shadow, etc.) and I think that would be benefitting J. more.

Reactions: 12
i don’t know if i’ve ever agreed with a thought here more than this. while i found their channel around then, nearly a decade ago, and liked that they showed florida off as a childless couple (which i am, as well), they absolutely were slightly more grounded then, not saying they were without fault, but they at least made some attempt back then. everything just makes me so sad for this kid, now.

Reactions: 14
When Jenn is feeding him calamari he wanted more, so Jenn was like “you have to say more”

No Jennifer, the boy is nearly 3, he needs to say “may I have some more PLEASE”

but he completely ignores her and snatches it from her hand.

no kind of corrective discipline 😩

looking at the sandbar menu, Tim puts on a show for the camera, and excitedly says “ooh they have a vegan burger!” Only to not get the vegan burger. Why were you that excited sir?

side note: I know they are on a beach vacation, but Lyn.. good lord, cover your boobs in front of your boss. Jeez
I’ve noticed the snatching stuff off plates happens a lot. They need to teach him that it’s not cool to grab food from people. But also - he’s probably really hungry too!

View attachment 1345153

Check out those back tittteeeeeessssss

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It looks like her back has moobs (__Y__) :sick: :sick: :sick:

Edit: Sorry, I didn't realize there were multiple posts about her back tits already!

2022-06-15 10_53_14-(43) A Perfect Beach Day & Eating At Our Favorite AMI Restaurants! _ Anna ...png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
To be clear I'm not shaming JennBo or Timmy for their bodies I am just wondering why they can't buy clothes that actually fit and work with their body types? How does a Florida man only own 1 swimsuit? How do you tell your wife her swimsuit looks good when she's sporting back boobs wearing it?

Here's a freebie for the Trackers: Contact Stitch Fix to see if they will sponsor you. And Better Help or one of the other online therapy services.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nor does the passenger in that 2nd cart look like Adam's wife, Ellen (the mother of "cousins" that they have been referring to repeatedly... and Tim' sister Stasi is not married, and Jaime doesn't have kids J's age, or at all).
Whoa. Is that really how she spells her name? If so, that's... unfortunate.

• Wow
Whoa. Is that really how she spells her name? If so, that's... unfortunate.

It's short for Anastasia.

As noted from a 2013 vlog where Jenn made a (legit nice) DIY anniversary gift for Tim's parents' anniversary.
(she's Tim's older sister; approx. 50 years old)

1655305296987.png

I don't even understand what that suit should look like in the back? Is it twisted or bunched up? Why is it even like that?

The main thing I always notice about her in these shots is how thin her hair is and it gets smaller and smaller. I really think she could benefit from a short hairstyle that would add volume because this flat, stringy hair does nobody favors. I have a relative who has the same hair and wish they would go for a short cut. Jenn has all this money to throw around for appointments but keeps the same lifeless hair. It could look cute just cut shorter or layered at the very least. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.