The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL i took that exact same screenshot

View attachment 1345183

Plate tracker update for 6/14 vlog: They ate a disgusting amount of food. I know the vlog was over a few days, but seriously.

Tim managed 7 new plates of food. Jenn managed to put away 8. As the above screenshot shows, her body is definitely putting that excess food to use. Backrolls, anyone?

View attachment 1345192
Does half a dozen donuts also count as a plate? He said they were just sitting there in the house and no one was eating them and he didn’t want to let the donuts go to waste. Then of course Ginn had to point out she only had one (wow, way to go Ginn! Your back boobs thank you!)

Reactions: 9
Does half a dozen donuts also count as a plate? He said they were just sitting there in the house and no one was eating them and he didn’t want to let the donuts go to waste. Then of course Ginn had to point out she only had one (wow, way to go Ginn! Your back boobs thank you!)
You know, I didn't even count the donuts.

Plate tracker adjusted to account for donuts! Just added one extra plate for Tim, none for Jenn. This is still incredibly disgusting and I cannot believe how much they eat on a normal day, even on vacation. This is not normal eating, at all.

plate-tracker.png

Reactions: 14
They flat out don't care- they can say they have a nanny- all it is for is for bragging & look at us- sorry but that's how I feel. I was a single mom that (don't faint anyone) raised a great son, who is a successful graphic design artist. Hell, I was lucky to have two nickels to rub together but I prevailed & made it work... Them on the other hand..... sorry but they're so in over their heads that they don't have a clue. It's all about the money and wanting to feel entitled- sad thing its affecting that sweet little guy on so many levels.... he looks tired & so sad..
Corrected my spelling... fingers got away from me.. (y)

The Tim Tracker #79 Floatbees in the front & floatbees in the back- never buy regular floaties again, only available at TTT, LC

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if J$’s cousins asked him or their aunt/uncle why he has 2 mommies while they were all at the house together.
“Dad, why don’t we have 2 mommies too?”
Dim’s brother: well kids, it’s because your mom and dad are functioning adults who can take care of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if J$’s cousins asked him or their aunt/uncle why he has 2 mommies while they were all at the house together.
“Dad, why don’t we have 2 mommies too?”
Dim’s brother: well kids, it’s because your mom and dad are functioning adults who can take care of you!
Funny but also totally true. The cousins have to wonder wtf that is about.

This is what I was getting at yesterday about how awkward it is for the rest of the family to share a house with a complete stranger. I would be pissed, but I am an introvert too so it is my worst nightmare. But on vacation, I want to hang out in my pj's, make a leisurely breakfast, lounge around, do whatever and whenever, and not share my personal space with some rando "nanny" I have never met.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just curious, why do some Tattlers get so upset with the showing of any frontal cleavage? Totally understand the back cleavage 🤣

• Haha
Oh yeah, he's totally a jackass. I just think sometimes we tend to overthink things on here and believe that any little thing that comes out of his or her mouths are a direct response to something we happened to discuss on here, if that makes sense. :)

Yeah, I'm sure it's happened in the past, but I dunno, I think this one was just a dumb "dad" joke relating to how they've been harping about J.'s supposed blueberries obsession in relation to how he's likes hotdogs too.

I do feel bad for the little guy. He's got manipulative, lying fame-bleep assholes for parents. :(
i agree. Could have also been pointed at that other dude’s video since I’m sure the Stan’s pointed it out to the slackers

Just curious, why do some Tattlers get so upset with the showing of any frontal cleavage? Totally understand the back cleavage 🤣
Because it usually belongs to Jenn and is gross to look at? Unless you like her cleavage? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because she's ruining big boobs for the rest of us!

Alternately, because it's Tattle, and our complaints do not need to be reasonable or justified in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because Ginn’s is like the Grand Canyon of cleavage and probably greasier than the kitchen of a roadside diner, and has leftover sunscreen residue from 6 weeks ago and probably a couple of “shrimpies” as she calls them and a roll of bread stuck in there for later?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
For me, I’m more annoyed by her lack of skincare and sunscreen. If my mom died young from melanoma, I would do much more to protect myself and my child from the FL sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Because Ginn’s is like the Grand Canyon of cleavage and probably greasier than the kitchen of a roadside diner, and has leftover sunscreen residue from 6 weeks ago and probably a couple of “shrimpies” as she calls them and a roll of bread stuck in there for later?
The "shrimpies" thing drove me crazy yesterday. She thinks it is so cute that she talks like that.🤦‍♀️

I hope they are prepared to get real "jobbies" one day and pay their "taxies" on time. 😅🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
For me, I’m more annoyed by her lack of skincare and sunscreen. If my mom died young from melanoma, I would do much more to protect myself and my child from the FL sun.
She passed away from melanoma? Jenbo really is neglecting herself. I would be wearing rashguards if I were here just because of that

Tim Tracker 79: Boobs, Moobs, and Loss of Views

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Because she's ruining big boobs for the rest of us!

Alternately, because it's Tattle, and our complaints do not need to be reasonable or justified in any way.
People like Lizzo or other larger ladies who care about their appearance, big boobs are great too look at. Lizzo knows how to dress for her size.

Reactions: 8
The "shrimpies" thing drove me crazy yesterday. She thinks it is so cute that she talks like that.🤦‍♀️

I hope they are prepared to get real "jobbies" one day and pay their "taxies" on time. 😅🤦‍♀️
And in the same vlog she’s trying to explain to J$ how propellers on a boat can shred manatees to pieces. She’s just all over the place. One minute J$ is still a baby and being hand-fed shrimpies, the next he’s supposed to know what a propeller even is. I guess she could say it’s like a giant knife or scissors on a boat since he has easy access to those in the kitchen and knows what they are. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And in the same vlog she’s trying to explain to J$ how propellers on a boat can shred manatees to pieces. She’s just all over the place. One minute J$ is still a baby and being hand-fed shrimpies, the next he’s supposed to know what a propeller even is. I guess she could say it’s like a giant knife or scissors on a boat since he has easy access to those in the kitchen and knows what they are. 😅

That is one thing I dislike about people like Jenn. It seems to be common in the US (not seen it in the UK when I lived there) that Americans seem to infantize their kids even when they are adults. She can't accept the fact the kid is 2.5 years old and now a toddler. Hate to see what he is like when he is in kindergarten or HS.

My cousins wife was still cutting her (then) teenage kids steak because she did not trust them around a steak knife. :rolleyes: I was using a steak knife when I was 6.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
To be clear I'm not shaming JennBo or Timmy for their bodies I am just wondering why they can't buy clothes that actually fit and work with their body types? How does a Florida man only own 1 swimsuit? How do you tell your wife her swimsuit looks good when she's sporting back boobs wearing it?

Here's a freebie for the Trackers: Contact Stitch Fix to see if they will sponsor you. And Better Help or one of the other online therapy services.
They both used Stitch Fix in the past and it didn't help - if you refuse to give them your true size the clothes still look like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.