The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both used Stitch Fix in the past and it didn't help - if you refuse to give them your true size the clothes still look like tit.
I really do wonder if one or both have some form of body dysmorphia. I do feel like Jen rapid weight gain is probably at least partially due to mental issues. And since Dim likes to buy things in the lady's department I wonder...

Reactions: 6
Can someone please enlighten me as to why comments on TTT are NOT DISABLED?

Why is Jackson not protected?

I was watching Kevin’s channel where he goes around cleaning up people’s properties for FREE. In his channel video log was one where they told their daughter she was going to be a big sister. I found the title and the description interesting.
6C6C2099-8AC8-43BC-A1E0-DC1F7F1C7415.jpeg

Upon further investigation I found this.
Learn why comments are turned off
Comments may be turned off across YouTube because:
Why might YouTube turn off comments?
Comments on some videos may be turned off by YouTube for safety reasons, like to protect minors. We know that comments are important to creators and viewers alike, but we also take the safety of minors very seriously. This is not a result of the content violating our guidelines.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That is one thing I dislike about people like Jenn. It seems to be common in the US (not seen it in the UK when I lived there) that Americans seem to infantize their kids even when they are adults. She can't accept the fact the kid is 2.5 years old and now a toddler. Hate to see what he is like when he is in kindergarten or HS.

My cousins wife was still cutting her (then) teenage kids steak because she did not trust them around a steak knife. :rolleyes: I was using a steak knife when I was 6.
It's honestly so weird because they go between treating him like a baby months old to wanting him to be a older child that should know so much, there's no inbetween with them an treating him like the actual toddler he is, they want to hand feed him like he's 5 months old then put him down because he isn't playing sports right

Reactions: 9
So I realized I never finished yesterday's once she started trying on hats. 😅

So imagine how awkward - Tim sitting with Jenn and Lyn on each side of him, and J between the ladies, at breakfast. Nobody knew if this guy had two wives (I wonder if he likes that?), or which woman is the mother of the child. It is surprising to me that Jenn is good with this. Lyn is literally mirroring everything she experiences, going on the same trips, sitting at the same tables. For someone who seems to have severe FOMO a lot of the time, it is interesting to me that she is cool with Lyn being right there all the time. The need to have someone else take care of her kid so she doesn't have to seems to trump everything else?

Reactions: 8
Can someone please enlighten me as to why comments on TTT are NOT DISABLED?

Why is Jackson not protected?

I was watching Kevin’s channel where he goes around cleaning up people’s properties for FREE. In his channel video log was one where they told their daughter she was going to be a big sister. I found the title and the description interesting.
View attachment 1345541

Upon further investigation I found this.
Learn why comments are turned off
Comments may be turned off across YouTube because:
Why might YouTube turn off comments?
Comments on some videos may be turned off by YouTube for safety reasons, like to protect minors. We know that comments are important to creators and viewers alike, but we also take the safety of minors very seriously. This is not a result of the content violating our guidelines.
Best guess is their son isn't featured enough in the videos to cause comments to be turned off. In a 20 minute video he might be on screen say 5 minutes. Or maybe enough people haven't complained about it? YouTube has a ton of algorithms though surely they can detect kids in videos at this point.

Reactions: 7
Best guess is their son isn't featured enough in the videos to cause comments to be turned off. In a 20 minute video he might be on screen say 5 minutes. Or maybe enough people haven't complained about it? YouTube has a ton of algorithms though surely they can detect kids in videos at this point.
They're still very much dependent on reports. AI is getting better, it is able to sample the uploads to make sure they're not infringing audio copyrights but image processing is still very much in its infancy.

(general comment)

So a good guy like Kevin,
(this is from one of his videos from a year ago. It did have a go fund me link that I deleted)
D5226671-43F1-40A7-8B48-BF532A7D37F0.jpeg

telling his daughter she was going to be a big sister was comment disabled.

But TTT can exploit Jackson’s appearance all they want??!!!

How is THIS allowed?? 🤬

Reactions: 5
Doesn't comments help videos? With the algorithm an such, I'd imagine they probably want to keep comments turned on as much as they can to drive up engagement to help the channel out, even if that means gin is sitting deleting all the negative ones an just keeping the stans ones, pretty sure they buy them as well giving that some of the comments are just strange

OT but what is with the sudden increase in new members all coming on an kissing vloggers asses, some of the threads of others are being taken over by them 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
To be clear I'm not shaming JennBo or Timmy for their bodies I am just wondering why they can't buy clothes that actually fit and work with their body types? How does a Florida man only own 1 swimsuit? How do you tell your wife her swimsuit looks good when she's sporting back boobs wearing it?
Jenn has the suit on wrong: she needed help lacing up the back properly. She'd do well to look into swimsuit styles with built-up straps, or perhaps modesty swimwear such as rash guards and bike shorts: she is tall enough and young enough to wear any color in these items. And Tim needs to go up a size, although that particular style is fine.

It's short for Anastasia.
One of my favorite names of all time. One of my sainted cats was named Anastasia. It means "resurrection." The elder Trackers are devout Catholics, and adopted Stasi and Jamie. Stasi is a college professor.

I know it's been discussed here before; but in Florida, "preschool" is called VPK - Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten - and a student must be 4 years old to attend. At ages 2 and 3, or younger, a child can go into daycare.

My great-nephew just finished his preschool year and starts kindergarten in the fall. His little sister is in daycare. The old folks have a knack for home-educating, as well. Ya gotta be involved with your kids' educations.

I ain't buying that line about the blueberries, either. Hot dogs are not fruit. Maybe try some chicken or turkey hot dogs piled up with lettuce, tomato, onions, relish, whatever the kid likes. I bet he'd eat them.

Dear ole Timmeh, if you do read Tattle I hope you take to heart suggestions and what might be said- maybe you'll get back to the way you vlogged before, which wasn't too darn bad.. and please change the toddler's menu, he needs fruits & vegetables- he looks tired even after your mandatory, boot camp naps. Let him be a toddler and get filthy and have fun.. you never served in the military and aren't a toddler drill sargeant- with regards.. Tattlers from all over and we are nice people!!!

Reactions: 11
She passed away from melanoma? Jenbo really is neglecting herself. I would be wearing rashguards if I were here just because of that

Tim Tracker 79: Boobs, Moobs, and Loss of Views
Yes her obituary is easy to find online. She was really young, 39 I believe. Her skin is looking really rough on her face, chest, and shoulders. And we have seen her burnt several times in the past couple years.

Reactions: 3
One of my favorite names of all time. One of my sainted cats was named Anastasia. It means "resurrection." The elder Trackers are devout Catholics, and adopted Stasi and Jamie. Stasi is a college professor.
Yeah, I knew about Jaime's (aka "Silver Fox" for us long-timers) adoption for about a year or two.

I found the county records (Orange, I believe it was?) but chose not to disclose that information on here.

But the cat's out of the bag now. LOL

Hence why I've always said that his parents are NOT "hillbillies" or any other disparaging term some folks have called them on here, but to the contrary - really good and generous people to open up their home to non-biological children before they even had biological children themselves.

Yeah, Stasi teaches (and lives) in Sarasota.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why did they put Jenn’s asshole in the video? That’s a part of her that none of us needed to see.
Since Jenn is her own editor, she either needs the content, thinks it looks good, or is lazy and doesn't care. Or maybe all of the above?

Reactions: 12
The "shrimpies" thing drove me crazy yesterday. She thinks it is so cute that she talks like that.🤦‍♀️

I hope they are prepared to get real "jobbies" one day and pay their "taxies" on time. 😅🤦‍♀️
Jobby is a Scottish word for a shite. Best. Word. Ever. Great insult. You've got to say it with a Scottish accent though

2:05

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jobby is a Scottish word for a shite. Best. Word. Ever. Great insult. You've got to say it with a Scottish accent though

😂😂 I was gonna quote them with oohhh she will be having plenty jobbies fine with the diet she has

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow, so two very successful siblings, no wonder Tim's always trying to flex to his parents.
The thing is I don't think they're impressed at all. All the money or popularity in the world cannot make up for not including the parents in thier grandchild's life on a regular basis or for some of the nasty stuff they've said about them to complete strangers.

Too fun, many of terms have stayed in the family. Jobby was a new one on me though, nor did I have a clue how to spell "gaun yersel'" LOL... I always thought it was "Go on yourself!" (silent f) same exact meaning.

Reactions: 9
Too fun, many of terms have stayed in the family. Jobby was a new one on me though, nor did I have a clue how to spell "gaun yersel'" LOL... I always thought it was "Go on yourself!" (silent f) same exact meaning.
Lol we have so many slang words, it's funny when other people just look at us like whaaaa 😂 I remember a friend said they had a American coworker who had wanted to name their kid jobie, she had to be told what that meant here to save that poor child 😂

Gaun yerself is one of the many ones that have a few different meanings depending on how it's said, it can be a type of well done saying or go for it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.