The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video up. UK dudes have joined them… how many rooms are in this house again. Tim says people from the UK are suited for island life cause they walked the length of the beach? What does that even mean? You mean there are other humans who aren’t lazy idiots?
No one bothers to cut up J$ pizza so he asks for help & instead of cutting his pizza up- Timmy boy just feeds him. 3 adults to take care of him & this is the result!

they get breakfast charcuterie… this is the starter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
New video up. UK dudes have joined them… how many rooms are in this house again. Tim says people from the UK are suited for island life cause they walked the length of the beach? What does that even mean? You mean there are other humans who aren’t lazy idiots?
No one bothers to cut up J$ pizza so he asks for help & instead of cutting his pizza up- Timmy boy just feeds him. 3 adults to take care of him & this is the result!
who the duck feeds their child like that???? Besides he is old enough to feed himself a slice of pizza. I don’t get these morons at all 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That is the strangest way I have ever seen pizza get fed, what must the UK people think of all this, the feeding, the nanny etc cause none of that tit is normal

Reactions: 7
Also makes me laugh when the call the kid “Jacksy” - round here “jacksy” is a term we use for your ass/backside/bottom/bum etc for example “ he was sat on his jacksy all day, the lazy sod”

so in my eyes she is calling her kid an hole!!! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are doubling and tripling down on the bacon and eggs for J and no fruit. It is crazy to me. I could never feed my kid that much bacon every single day.

Also, every time the UK guys are around then a charcuterie board is involved. So high brow. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if a lot of Tim's weird mannerisms, like how he feeds pizza to his son, how he holds silverware, or how he drinks from a bottle, come from figuring out the "best angle" to do it on camera. And he's been doing it so long now that it's just common nature for him now.

Like neither of them can ever be normal again because they've been performing for the camera for so long, they no longer have a normal baseline to return to. Which is super sad to think about, especially since they're raising their son to perform for the camera, so this IS normal for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
"We don't eat indoors... unless it's on a cruise ship or Anna Maria Island or anywhere where there is no outdoor seating."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if a lot of Tim's weird mannerisms, like how he feeds pizza to his son, how he holds silverware, or how he drinks from a bottle, come from figuring out the "best angle" to do it on camera. And he's been doing it so long now that it's just common nature for him now.

Like neither of them can ever be normal again because they've been performing for the camera for so long, they no longer have a normal baseline to return to. Which is super sad to think about, especially since they're raising their son to perform for the camera, so this IS normal for him.
How he holds $J hand too. It's literally like he has a claw. I forgot about drinking out of the bottle...was so weird.

Reactions: 7
Let him eat himself- hell you can wash his wittle hands from dirt- I believe ole Timmeh has gotten worse being anal.. he's teaching that toddler how he was taught & it ain't right!! Idiots!!!

Reactions: 6
Hey did you guyzzzz hear the water was rough (*shows 6 inch waves*)? It was rough. By the way, it was rough. In case you didn't know the water was rough. So rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG...this is the same vlog now for 3 or 4 days in a row. How many times do we need to see that kid go down the same slide!?!? The. Absolute. Worst.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Let him eat himself- hell you can wash his wittle hands from dirt- I believe ole Timmeh has gotten worse being anal.. he's teaching that toddler how he was taught & it ain't right!! Idiots!!!
The whole thing is sad- J$ doesn’t have the thought process to hold droopy pizza with two hands, because he is behind! So he asks for help. Tim could have cut a few pieces and then showed him. Instead he first tells him he can do it & then he gives up and feeds him that stupid ass way.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I thought when Dim was walking around the pool, he was just walking weird cause he doesn't like his feet touching concrete or brick or something, but he was also walking funky to the pizza place. Maybe it's that banaknee acting up again, or he's extremely constipated.
Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 1.52.30 PM.png

Ginn: I want a golf cart so bad! We're golf cart people now.

Can someone just buy this witch a golf cart so she can at least drive on the neighborhood streets to the grocery store or Target or her kid's future elementary school, since she has absolutely no fake anxiety with golf carts? The neighbors might get sick of her zipping around hand on one wheel, holding an open bottle of Mo-ay with the other, but surely she'd be slightly less useless if she could drive her ass to nearby places.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.